Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Pingboy: The Unique Spritan - Page 5 Empty Re: Pingboy: The Unique Spritan

12/15/2010, 4:13 pm
@Renny wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:I got my first job/jobs when I was 12 cutting grass,washing cars,and unofficially loading truck for my grandfather construction business (that's how I got started,now I run the joint)

If that was consider working then I have had a job. Helping my dad with his engineering projects and business, cutting grass, and washing cars.
Washing cars was never my thing. I...

I have a secret to tell you people. I hope none of you guys will laugh. Do you want to know the secret?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Pingboy: The Unique Spritan - Page 5 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

12/15/2010, 4:41 pm
This thread is about you so why not :/

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Pingboy: The Unique Spritan - Page 5 34nsbrr
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/15/2010, 5:27 pm
Ok. When I was 10, I used to be... a bit fat. A little bit. Some parts of my body were big. My belly was sorta... poking out. My @$$ was...

So I was afraid of washing my own car, because I was afraid most people from school would see my @$$... It was in hot summer days when my father told me to assist him with washing our car.

So I had to wear shorts and a t shirt. People were making fun of me. But I am no where fat anymore. I'm actually skinny now, and I have muscles, and my @$$ is thin.

A lot of girls like me :)

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

12/16/2010, 8:46 am
Renny (Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:04 pm) wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:I got my first job/jobs when I was 12 cutting grass,washing cars,and unofficially loading truck for my grandfather construction business (that's how I got started,now I run the joint)

If that was consider working then I have had a job. Helping my dad with his engineering projects and business, cutting grass, and washing cars.
not just your grass I mean other ppl grass same for cars. dude I washed all the cars in my neighborhood and a few blocks over too cut the grass edged it up,hell I would even paint a house if asked and the pay was right.never been afraid of hard work,you know "work hard,play hard".work smart get it done, and most important GIVE ME MY MONEY.

Pingboy: The Unique Spritan - Page 5 Untitl15
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

12/16/2010, 2:41 pm
You would do anything if the pay was right.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/16/2010, 2:47 pm
I have to agree with Renny. Construction workers get paid GOOD. By what you have told us about your previous jobs, you are no burn out or a loser. You want good jobs that pay you GOOD.

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

12/16/2010, 3:05 pm
Now go get an education and get a good job Very Happy

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

12/16/2010, 5:14 pm
I wish my dad would hire me for the summer at his construction job ;(

and Ping that last phrase in your post is a complete lie i'm sure.

Pingboy: The Unique Spritan - Page 5 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/16/2010, 5:32 pm
Madface does want jobs that pay him good :3

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

12/16/2010, 5:50 pm
How about we go back to Talking about Ping since it is his intro..?

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/16/2010, 6:19 pm
@Renny wrote:How about we go back to Talking about Ping since it is his intro..?

I told you my secret 1 page ago but Madface ignored so I went "Hell Why Not Talk About Jobs".

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

12/16/2010, 6:26 pm
I read it. But didn't feel like continuing on it >_>

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/16/2010, 6:27 pm
@Renny wrote:I read it. But didn't feel like continuing on it >_>
wtf did u-

u no wat nvm just ask a question u meany foo

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

12/16/2010, 6:50 pm
You so confused lol.

Hmm, why do you wish to wait until 17 to get a girlfriend...?

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/16/2010, 9:07 pm
Well. Let me put it this way.

I still get yelled at my mother for getting in trouble. Either doing something I aint suppose to do, or do something without permission. Right now, I can't date right now. For my choice, and her's. I first approached her about it when I was young, and I said."Mother, I don't want a girlfriend." I gave her reasons, and they were good ones to. We were both on the same point. When I view a relationship, it's suppose to be where you have a loving partner, who cares about you. I'm am too young for that. It's a big responsibility that I aint ready yet.

So back to where I was at. Remember when I said that I still get yelled at and such? Well, if your in a relationship: 1.
You wouldn't want your Mother yelling at you with your gf hearing about it.
2. You wouldn't want her parents to be involved in the trouble she's in. Her parents may be ok with it, but your parents aren't. It's really embarrising.
3. Gf like to gossip. Ppl at school will start teasing you that you can't date.

It's complicated to say. Really. I'm sorry if I can't explain it to you well, but it's like you invited a girl from the club to have se* with. She wakes up and discovers that you live with your parents.

Now your wondering about the stories I tell about me and women. Is it true?

Hell ya it is. I touch girls and they've touch me. I've done some things to a girl and they've done things to me. :3 My mother teases about girls who like me such as:"I bet that girl want's your wiener!!!" Things like that. It's just being in a relation status is too much. When you turn 17, it will be a fine age to date, where you are more mature, and your parents give little respect for you.

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

12/17/2010, 1:54 pm
Ah, I understand. Considering my own mother loves to get in my business.

When she asked about my girlfriend once, she was like "Aww, well you better not get her pregnant or your dead." I'm like "Err... we haven't even kissed yet." I love how my mom knows I'm in a relationship the second I go out with someone. It's scary but funny at the same time.

Anyway, well. You can wait till your 17. But you know how girls love to have experienced men to guide them and shit :/

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/17/2010, 2:06 pm
@Renny wrote:Ah, I understand. Considering my own mother loves to get in my business.

When she asked about my girlfriend once, she was like "Aww, well you better not get her pregnant or your dead." I'm like "Err... we haven't even kissed yet." I love how my mom knows I'm in a relationship the second I go out with someone. It's scary but funny at the same time.

Anyway, well. You can wait till your 17. But you know how girls love to have experienced men to guide them and shit :/
Yeah. Thats a good way to put it. You understand. It's actually good with my mother. Like I said. It's in the position of a relationship status that is taken seriously to her. She knows if I like a girl, I'm able to touch her, hang out with her, hug her. lawl Even kiss her on the cheek. She'd be ok. But of course, it can't go further than kissing on the cheek For she wants none of our lips, especially the girl's, to be anywhere else on the body. Althought if the girl feels that we need privliges, then my mother would say go with it and all.
It's cool and all, and yeah, I can agree. I'm in no relationship now but it can be funny how parents tease. Embarrising for me though.

And yeah, I know they want experienced men to guid them and all that unecessary b.s. I liked a girl and she liked me, but on her part, it was as if we were a couple. She was so dam attractive though, and smart.

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

12/17/2010, 2:23 pm
Where did you meet her? Obviously, not in school >_>

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/17/2010, 2:31 pm
@Renny wrote:Where did you meet her? Obviously, not in school >_>

My family and friends and my family's friends would go to a get together like every saturday. I seen and her she seen me. We looked at each other every 5 minutes. I was playing frizbee and the frizbee landed by her. I asked a question on what she was eating. I started making jokes. We talked. Conversated, then my friends noticed that I haven't brought back the frizbee yet, so they came looking for me and they found me. They wanted me to go with them so like an hour later she came by and we started hanging out regularly. Every saturdays. Then she'd hang out with my sister on Thursday, and so on.

I had to move later in the month so we couldn't get really close. So yeah. Theres that.

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

12/17/2010, 2:38 pm
Oh okay. Explains it.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/17/2010, 2:40 pm
A fag liked me before.
I literally threw up instantly.

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

12/17/2010, 2:42 pm
I don't want to know that part about you >_>

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

12/17/2010, 2:47 pm
i say 16 is the ideal age. and is this still on topic? lol

Pingboy: The Unique Spritan - Page 5 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/17/2010, 2:47 pm
I bet you don't. I KNOW you don't.

Yeah Grando. Of course it is Very Happy

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

12/17/2010, 2:57 pm
It's about Ping so I think so.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum