Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Pingboy: The Unique Spritan Empty Pingboy: The Unique Spritan

12/4/2010, 11:19 pm
No off-topicness.

Hello. You know who i am. Very Happy
But do you know about me HELL NO U DIDNT BETCH U DIDNT SEE THAT COMING.

Gather around kiddies. Pingboy shall tell you things. Order some papa john's pizza first or something.

I love sprites. I've come along far with them. I have also come up with my own style, as well as a conception for them that will likely be easy for ding-dongs like you to conceivably UNDERSTAND. I am very thorough with my anims/shit. You will be seeing them in my upcoming animation, as I distinctively display them in an exaggerated, yet entertaining way. The animation has been beta tested. Look forward to that. You'll sh!t smoothe cement than cold hard brixs, and if not, consume some laxative food for a much better experience.

Now, if you guys follow upon what I've been saying, and who wouldn't lol, you may have notice me reckoning projects of my Naruto animation now and then. What differs between a Naruto project and mines?
Everything, you cracker. Simply because I won't be compiling 3 Dimension animation, (of which NintendoStar knows), but because it has the elements of art. Linear perspective, 3 dimensional space. ALL that cool lookin crap you see in useless movies with 3D and Imax. I'll just be tactful. It's going to be cool. Amazing. Whatever you use to say when you were watching visual effects on power rangers.

Moving on, I have experience making sprites. I'm no professional, but they're good enough. However my old ones are in my old computer. I am also crushed with current projects on my spine. You won't see anything from m-

Actually, thats not true. I'll be making one... possibly this following month.

As for myself, I am just a decent 14 yr old who enjoys animation. There are no mental issues with me, just so you know.

Wait, is there still some pizza left?

Last edited by Pingboy on 12/5/2010, 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Pingboy: The Unique Spritan Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous

Pingboy: The Unique Spritan Empty Re: Pingboy: The Unique Spritan

12/4/2010, 11:22 pm
...dont forget you use mugen effects perfecly.
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4903
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

12/4/2010, 11:39 pm
i think it's odd that i have some papa johns pizza with me right now
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/4/2010, 11:45 pm
narutoall76 wrote:...dont forget you use mugen effects perfecly.
Oh Yeah I whip it out and be screening dat biatch!
xRAPIDFIR3xPHO3NIXx wrote:i think it's odd that i have some papa johns pizza with me right now
Now what are you doing with it by yourself?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

12/4/2010, 11:46 pm
wow just now realized that your 14 O_o

Pingboy: The Unique Spritan Untitl11
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/4/2010, 11:50 pm
@D3Anims wrote:wow just now realized that your 14 O_o

15. I'm about to be 15.

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

12/4/2010, 11:51 pm
oh

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/4/2010, 11:57 pm
God damn boy. Put some "umph" into it.

@D3Anims wrote:*Pants*(-o-) (-_-)(-o-)(-_-) *Jizzes* (>O<) *Grunts* Ohwuh!
Fixed.

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

12/5/2010, 12:02 am
........on topic, plz...........

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/5/2010, 12:14 am
@D3Anims wrote:........on topic, plz...........

..... Fuk.

Anyways, I may be releasing some sh!t tommorow.

Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-11-08

12/5/2010, 7:43 pm
Fuck they don't have Papa John's in canada

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4903
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

12/5/2010, 7:53 pm
Timmy4080 wrote:Fuck they don't have Papa John's in canada

LOL
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

12/5/2010, 7:59 pm
Timmy4080 wrote:Fuck they don't have Papa John's in canada
LMFAO!!!! I didn't know that

Pingboy: The Unique Spritan Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/5/2010, 8:52 pm
Make your own pizza again. Pingy is hungry. Just make sure you put actual sausages in the pizza. My breath was kicking for days.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/6/2010, 8:10 am
I guess I should make one too

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/6/2010, 1:00 pm
madfacespriter wrote:I guess I should make one too

I wanna know your Dark past, and about lil mama Very Happy

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/7/2010, 12:28 pm
Pingboy wrote:No off-topicness.

Gather around kiddies. Pingboy shall tell you things. Order some papa john's pizza first or something.

I love sprites. I've come along far with them. I have also come up with my own style, as well as a conception for them that will likely be easy for ding-dongs like you to conceivably UNDERSTAND. I am very thorough with my anims/shit. You will be seeing them in my upcoming animation, as I distinctively display them in an exaggerated, yet entertaining way. The animation has been beta tested. Look forward to that. You'll sh!t smoothe cement than cold hard brixs, and if not, consume some laxative food for a much better experience.

Now, if you guys follow upon what I've been saying, and who wouldn't lol, you may have notice me reckoning projects of my Naruto animation now and then. What differs between a Naruto project and mines?
Everything, you cracker. Simply because I won't be compiling 3 Dimension animation, (of which NintendoStar knows), but because it has the elements of art. Linear perspective, 3 dimensional space. ALL that cool lookin crap you see in useless movies with 3D and Imax. I'll just be tactful. It's going to be cool. Amazing. Whatever you use to say when you were watching visual effects on power rangers.

Moving on, I have experience making sprites. I'm no professional, but they're good enough. However my old ones are in my old computer. I am also crushed with current projects on my spine. You won't see anything from m-

As for myself, I am just a decent 14 yr old who enjoys animation. There are no mental issues with me, just so you know.

LOL the master offtopicer says no offtopicness LMAO that comedy

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/7/2010, 1:16 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:No off-topicness.

LOL the master offtopicer says no offtopicness LMAO that comedy
lol i didnt think it would happen LOLOL

Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

12/12/2010, 2:26 pm
Pingboy
Once a spritan, now a persian
You are officially, the enemy.

Watch your ass.
Pingboy: The Unique Spritan Banned1a7c7e438gif
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/12/2010, 2:28 pm
@Eric wrote:Pingboy
Once a spritan, now a persian
You are officially, the enemy.
WTF?? what's going on?

Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

12/12/2010, 2:29 pm
He's on ripoff spritas now remember.

Watch your ass.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

12/12/2010, 2:29 pm
Wait, the Persians won against 300....

Wait then wouldn't he be the hunchback spartan..?

Pingboy: The Unique Spritan Sparta-remix

Pingboy: The Unique Spritan 34nsbrr
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/12/2010, 2:31 pm
oh really? I knew some stuff was goin on with another site but I didn't think it was too serious.

Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

12/12/2010, 2:34 pm
@Renny wrote:Wait, the Persians won against 300....

Wait then wouldn't he be the hunchback spartan..?

Pingboy: The Unique Spritan Sparta-remix
Yea they won against the 300, after that, 100,000 more spartans came...

Watch your ass.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

12/12/2010, 2:37 pm
That is true.

What i find funny about Ping being the hunchback spartan that betrayed 300 is that his avatar is a hunchback.

Pingboy: The Unique Spritan 415-97

Note: Well after he's back from his banishment I guess we'll see what he decides to do.

Pingboy: The Unique Spritan 34nsbrr
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum