Collab organizer

+6
Face
MasaAndMune
NS01
Eric
Ping
Pickley
10 posters
Go down
Pickley
Pickley
Banned
Banned
Age : 31
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-12-01

Collab organizer Empty Collab organizer

12/1/2010, 11:26 pm
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/collabs/

I made this with the new uploader, it might come in handy. I'd like this forum to be like one of spamthewebs affiliates, what do you think?
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Collab organizer Empty Re: Collab organizer

12/1/2010, 11:32 pm
@Pickley wrote:http://spamtheweb.com/ul/collabs/

I made this with the new uploader, it might come in handy. I'd like this forum to be like one of spamthewebs affiliates, what do you think?
You'll have to deal with Eric with that, but that's not a shabby idea.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Collab organizer Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

Collab organizer Empty Re: Collab organizer

12/2/2010, 9:42 am
that's been on spam for a while. As for the affiliates thing. I want to as well. But id rather wait till the spritas flash portal is done and released.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Collab organizer Banned1a7c7e438gif
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

Collab organizer Empty Re: Collab organizer

12/2/2010, 9:55 am
Wait, fuck a turkey and shit on my chest you're the owner of spamtheweb?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Collab organizer Banned1a7c7e438gif
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 6075
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Location : UK england

Collab organizer Empty Re: Collab organizer

12/2/2010, 10:01 am
Fuck a turkey and shit on my chest? Lmfao.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Pickley
Pickley
Banned
Banned
Age : 31
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-12-01

Collab organizer Empty Re: Collab organizer

12/2/2010, 10:25 am
Yeah I know but no-one really used it Sad.

I'm the owner, but I only do that on christmas day.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Collab organizer Empty Re: Collab organizer

12/2/2010, 12:48 pm
Fuck a turkey and shit on my chest? lmao

Welcome to thespritas. Its like having Bill Gates in a computer forum.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Collab organizer Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

Collab organizer Empty Re: Collab organizer

12/2/2010, 1:30 pm
@Pickley wrote:Yeah I know but no-one really used it Sad.

I'm the owner, but I only do that on christmas day.
I'm skeptical.
Do something to the site real quick that only you could do. So we can see.
Put some text somewhere that says "Here is your proof"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Collab organizer Banned1a7c7e438gif
Pickley
Pickley
Banned
Banned
Age : 31
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-12-01

Collab organizer Empty Re: Collab organizer

12/2/2010, 2:03 pm
@Eric wrote:
@Pickley wrote:Yeah I know but no-one really used it Sad.

I'm the owner, but I only do that on christmas day.
I'm skeptical.
Do something to the site real quick that only you could do. So we can see.
Put some text somewhere that says "Here is your proof"

I made you an affiliate, then realized it was the wrong image and used "the spriters resource" gif. PM me a new image 88*31 THANKSSSS. http://www.spamtheweb.com/ on the right

You know what, I have an idea, hows about I make an option so that if you go to spamtheweb.com/ul/index.php?id=spritas then I can make a little page for all uploads by thespritas. I'm gonna make it.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Collab organizer Empty Re: Collab organizer

12/2/2010, 2:06 pm
We're are getting hooked up...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Collab organizer Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
MasaAndMune
MasaAndMune
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Collab organizer Empty Re: Collab organizer

12/2/2010, 2:30 pm
I say you crashed your website for concrete proof. I'm still a bit skeptical ya know. Just in case. C'mon, just a little crash to show us ;D
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Collab organizer Empty Re: Collab organizer

12/2/2010, 2:32 pm
@MasaAndMune wrote:I say you crashed your website for concrete proof. I'm still a bit skeptical ya know. Just in case. C'mon, just a little crash to show us ;D
I am too...
I'm just being nice.
Yeah we need concrete proof.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Collab organizer Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Pickley
Pickley
Banned
Banned
Age : 31
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-12-01

Collab organizer Empty Re: Collab organizer

12/2/2010, 2:37 pm
Pingboy wrote:
@MasaAndMune wrote:I say you crashed your website for concrete proof. I'm still a bit skeptical ya know. Just in case. C'mon, just a little crash to show us ;D
I am too...
I'm just being nice.
Yeah we need concrete proof.

Lolol yeah I was messing with the htaccess. It's fucking annoying half the uploads so far has just been some douchebag people uploading copyrighted music. I IP banned them and removed uploads.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13011
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

Collab organizer Empty Re: Collab organizer

12/2/2010, 2:38 pm
hmmm....if this is legit it will be awesome

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Collab organizer Untitl15
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

Collab organizer Empty Re: Collab organizer

12/2/2010, 3:13 pm
I wanna see the "here is your proof" come on. It's all it takes.
If you're the real deal man you have no idea how much you're helping out spritas.
Also i never made an affiliate icon.
Maybe ill make this a thread for an affiliate icon.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Collab organizer Banned1a7c7e438gif
Pickley
Pickley
Banned
Banned
Age : 31
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-12-01

Collab organizer Empty Re: Collab organizer

12/2/2010, 3:28 pm
@Eric wrote:I wanna see the "here is your proof" come on. It's all it takes.
If you're the real deal man you have no idea how much you're helping out spritas.
Also i never made an affiliate icon.
Maybe ill make this a thread for an affiliate icon.

http://spamtheweb.com/proof.php
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 11610
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Collab organizer Empty Re: Collab organizer

12/2/2010, 3:29 pm
@Pickley wrote:
@Eric wrote:I wanna see the "here is your proof" come on. It's all it takes.
If you're the real deal man you have no idea how much you're helping out spritas.
Also i never made an affiliate icon.
Maybe ill make this a thread for an affiliate icon.

http://spamtheweb.com/proof.php

Now that is convincing.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Collab organizer Empty Re: Collab organizer

12/2/2010, 3:35 pm
@Pickley wrote:
Pingboy wrote:
@MasaAndMune wrote:I say you crashed your website for concrete proof. I'm still a bit skeptical ya know. Just in case. C'mon, just a little crash to show us ;D
I am too...
I'm just being nice.
Yeah we need concrete proof.

Lolol yeah I was messing with the htaccess. It's fucking annoying half the uploads so far has just been some douchebag people uploading copyrighted music. I IP banned them and removed uploads.
Well when we get the deal, you will no longer have to worry about that.

@Pickley wrote:
@Eric wrote:I wanna see the "here is your proof" come on. It's all it takes.
If you're the real deal man you have no idea how much you're helping out spritas.
Also i never made an affiliate icon.
Maybe ill make this a thread for an affiliate icon.

http://spamtheweb.com/proof.php
LAWRD HAVE MURCEH JESUS!?
Are you jesus? *bows up and down*

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Collab organizer Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

Collab organizer Empty Re: Collab organizer

12/2/2010, 4:12 pm
oh sheep I died, GAWD.

Do everything to help this site, man. EVERYTHING. I shall destroy myself to your amusement.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Collab organizer Empty Re: Collab organizer

12/2/2010, 4:17 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:oh sheep I died, GAWD.

Do everything to help this site, man. EVERYTHING. I shall destroy myself to your amusement.
Your up late, aren't you?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Collab organizer Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 11610
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Collab organizer Empty Re: Collab organizer

12/2/2010, 4:20 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:oh sheep I died, GAWD.

Do everything to help this site, man. EVERYTHING. I shall destroy myself to your amusement.

Don't give yourself up yet, we need Eric's approval, he's good with people who fake stuff. Although I am convinced.
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 31
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19
Location : The Land of Waldos

Collab organizer Empty Re: Collab organizer

12/2/2010, 5:48 pm
Pickley, couple questions.
What is your real name?
And what country do you live in?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Collab organizer Fzero%20death%20race
Pickley
Pickley
Banned
Banned
Age : 31
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-12-01

Collab organizer Empty Re: Collab organizer

12/2/2010, 5:55 pm
@Mr Lange wrote:Pickley, couple questions.
What is your real name?
And what country do you live in?

I don't see how that is relevant. My first name is Will. I'm from the UK.

You guys are very sceptical. If I can edit spamtheweb, it generally means I'm the owner

My newgrounds account is will.newgrounds.com
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

Collab organizer Empty Re: Collab organizer

12/2/2010, 6:08 pm
lol You're that Will ?!

Ok, no more questions.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Collab organizer Empty Re: Collab organizer

12/2/2010, 6:24 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:lol You're that Will ?!

Ok, no more questions.

Wait... I have one myself.

Are you this guy?:









Collab organizer 015604gpv

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Collab organizer Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum