Go down

who whould you like to see as a next character?

1 - 20%
1 - 20%
1 - 20%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%
1 - 20%
0 - 0%
1 - 20%

Total Votes: 5

Anonymous

NNK-half-life mod Empty NNK-half-life mod

on 11/24/2010, 7:54 pm
vote for mod of the year!
http://www.moddb.com/mods/naruto-naiteki-kensei
pictures of work
http://www.moddb.com/mods/naruto-naiteki-kensei/images
download!
http://www.moddb.com/mods/naruto-naiteki-kensei/downloads
forums
http://www.naiteki-kensei.com/forum/

Naruto: Naiteki Kensei is a free total conversion of Half-Life 1 that offers a unique fast-paced experience based on the hit Japanese anime Naruto. Players are able to compete online using a system that combines aspects of a third-person shooter and an action-based fighter to provide a new thrilling experience. The system includes casting clever and powerful Jutsus, stringing together Melee combos, evasive acrobatic free-form Movement, and utilizing an array of Weapons with multiple functions all seamlessly.

Players are able to transverse through full 3D environments, utilizing various ways of movement such as walking on walls, water, or dashing around the streets of a village.

Gameplay consists of three main systems: Weapons that take advantage of a quickfire system, Jutsus that make use of combo based inputs, and Taijutsu abilities that can transfer into aerial combos!

Players are able to throw a single Kunai, or a spread of Shurikens to damage opponents and disrupt their Jutsu's. Exploding tags can be stuck on surfaces and players, as well as being able to throw one attached to a Kunai.

The Jutsu system allows players to execute powerful Jutsus or techniques. By holding shift, players will then input combo strings of 2-4 using WASD on the keyboard. Correctly inputting a combo will then execute its respective attack.

The Taijutsu or melee system is very simple to learn but takes a lot of practice to become the best. The primary function allows players to attack consecutively for five hits before sending your opponent sliding back. The secondary function allows players to knock their opponents into the air, where various other methods of attack can then be executed, such as throwing a weapon, performing a Jutsu, or jumping in the air to continue an aerial combo.

Naruto: Naiteki Kensei has been officially released to the public! The first release consists of Team 7, which includes Hatake Kakashi, Haruno Sakura, Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Naruto. Each character has three specific Jutsus at their disposal.

Naruto: Naiteki Kensei is a free online multiplayer game, created as a fan-project for many others to enjoy. It is a total-conversion of Half-Life 1, meaning the game was created based on the Half-Life engine. In order to play, an installed steam client and an installed copy of Half-Life through steam is required. View this Tutorial for a guided walk through of how to Install Steam, Half-life, and NNK.

For more information, please visit www.Naiteki-Kensei.com. Sign up on our forums to talk to fellow fans and suggest your own new ideas for future releases! Dattebayo!

info for you right?
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

NNK-half-life mod Empty Re: NNK-half-life mod

on 11/24/2010, 8:00 pm
looks and sounds fake from the comments
Anonymous

on 11/24/2010, 8:06 pm
no not fake...look

its out...people just are waiting for NNK R2 to come...i still play
and other people play too
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 11/24/2010, 8:13 pm
1:56 That massive dog was humping Sasuke pretty hard...
*Flashbac-
Ok I may be Narutardniac but I can tell when this is a waste of GB.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

NNK-half-life mod Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous

on 11/24/2010, 8:19 pm
no its not,gameplay is fun.theres tournerments too.heres gameplay
sasuke:

naruto

sakura
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/24/2010, 8:25 pm
Its pretty nice. I'd play it but I'm on my wii.

By the way, Minato is Naruto's father's name

___________________________________________________________________________________________

NNK-half-life mod Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous

on 11/24/2010, 8:27 pm
thx i keep not speeling it right
so i would just put yellowflash or something.
and i was on the wii typeing before.took me longer than a phone
lol
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/24/2010, 10:25 pm
narutoall76 wrote:thx i keep not speeling it right
so i would just put yellowflash or something.
and i was on the wii typeing before.took me longer than a phone
lol
lol I was on the wii all this time from 5:00 to now

NNK-half-life mod Ping10
Anonymous

on 11/24/2010, 10:29 pm
lol wow.im about to play some nnk
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/24/2010, 10:35 pm
narutoall76 wrote:lol wow.im about to play some nnk
Ya Im on my wii so i can't do nothing.

Do you have a wireless connection?
Or a laptop cuz I could add you on my Wii and I could message you there :)

NNK-half-life mod Ping10
Anonymous

on 11/24/2010, 10:37 pm
got a laptop lol.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/24/2010, 10:41 pm
narutoall76 wrote:got a laptop lol.

I think you'll be 11 or 15 lol I dont know how a 10 yr old can understand .sfw but when i was 10 i knew how to mod a psp

ok did you know you could message each other on the wii? wii can play animations too

NNK-half-life mod Ping10
Anonymous

on 11/24/2010, 10:59 pm
to do what?i said i have a laptop,im playing on it right now.and
i i like computers,tats why i understand .swf
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/24/2010, 11:03 pm
narutoall76 wrote:to do what?i said i have a laptop,im playing on it right now.and
i i like computers,tats why i understand .swf
lol k I understand.

NNK-half-life mod Ping10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum