Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-11-08

Popeye vs Luffy - Page 4 Empty Re: Popeye vs Luffy

on 11/26/2010, 3:46 pm
@YoshiSonic wrote:
Timmy4080 wrote:It can't be..... is it.. is it really......'you know what'?!

Child plz.

But father....
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 11/26/2010, 3:48 pm
Pingboy wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:hold on ping why do you think popeye would (with out a doubt) win? every way I look at it,it's a tie or luffy would have a few advances.And as much as I like one piece Ive watch popeye my hold young life in fact LOL as a kid I wanted to be popeye. ate spinach and all that good shit...
Ok...
I've watched twenty one peice episodes. I know Luffy is quick. I know Luffy can stretch his little d!ck to someone, and it would hurt. But I also know that he isn't so big on muscles either. If he punched Popeye, he would send him flying. But that wouldn't scratch him. Popeye is a freakin Mojo. We ALL know where Luffy would be if Popeye sent Luffy flying, and as I illustrated earlier, Luffy's a goddamned condom, and condoms are easy to break. Thats a fact, not an opinion;D. I mean the Luffy-condom. Plus, water can't hurt Popeye, but it could kill Luffy ;P

Popeye the sailorman. Luffy the Pirate. Two people who enjoy sailing the ocean. Yet, one could EASILY, and instantly, die in it. Since luffy is all rubber and shit lol him being in water could kill himself. Read the manga.
dude you've only watched 20 episodes of one piece...and you have form such an opinion of him ive given you far too much credit its not just his devil fruit power that makes him strong that like me saying only the kyuubi make naruto strong. to say popeye would even be hurt by luffy when bluto be kicking his ass and he's just a normal human is ridiculous.before luffy even learned gear 2 and 3.he was able to shatter walls,with his punchs push down buildings survive deadly chest stabings, being buried alive lightning strikes....shark bits....im just saying

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Popeye vs Luffy - Page 4 Untitl15
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

on 11/26/2010, 3:53 pm
Timmy4080 wrote:
@YoshiSonic wrote:
Timmy4080 wrote:It can't be..... is it.. is it really......'you know what'?!

Child plz.

But father....

Popeye vs Luffy - Page 4 Shadowpika

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Popeye vs Luffy - Page 4 Dancing-happy-yoshi Popeye vs Luffy - Page 4 259ab217
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/26/2010, 4:02 pm
You'll never understand me! Your the worst father in the world!!! I'm running away for ever!
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 11/26/2010, 4:05 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:Popeye is a freakin Mojo.

LOL THAT STATEMENT ALONE JUST PUT YOU BACK IN MY GOOD GRACES!!

*is greatful*
Oh yeah man. Imma admit it now. Mojo could whip Naruto's ass anyday. You have proof, and its a fact.

YoshiSonic: "Like wow (-_-)"

Update @Madface:

Its true. Lange And Eric and I make it sound like Luffy has no balls.

But I'll explain the advantage of Luffy with Eric's Luffy Vs Sanji.
Who said I can't give a lil support to my opposer?

All right you patriotic niggas. (lol no sense)
You've seen Luffy sucker punch Sanji in that boat on Luffy Vs. Sanji preview. Eric said it himself. Luffy went ape, and gave Sanji a barrage of attacks. It is also true that luffy has MORE endurance than an average human being. Forget what I said. Luffy isn't even a condom.

He's a trojan condom. Those things can stretch, AND are eundurable. It can also pack a punch to it's victim Wink.

Moving on, Luffy has great stability. Sanji falcon kick Luffy. Lets not get confused by the illusion and look at the facts. Nigga shot back up and started attacking Sanji again like nothing shot him. As if he dosed himself up with red bull.

Another thing I'd like to pick on is Luffy's stretches. C'mon. You'd now 'dem fists were all large and hard. If Sanji wouldn't have dodge them, he would have had his face all fuked up.

Thats all I could sum up. If theres anything ya'll would like to elaborate on,

elaborate (>_<)

Popeye vs Luffy - Page 4 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/26/2010, 4:09 pm
Luffy can't be harmed by chuck norris' kick cuz he's rubber Wink

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/26/2010, 4:14 pm
@YoshiSonic wrote:Luffy can't be harmed by chuck norris' kick cuz he's rubber Wink
Yes and know Thats his endurability. It would take time to fuck Luffy up. But what happens when you freeze rubber?

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/26/2010, 4:15 pm
Ya I know But Aokji Or ( the ice devil fruit user) freezed him to and he diddnt fall apart .-.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/26/2010, 4:21 pm
@YoshiSonic wrote:Ya I know But Aokji Or ( the ice devil fruit user) freezed him to and he diddnt fall apart .-.
I'm sure you know why /facepalm

Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/26/2010, 4:32 pm
Pingboy wrote:
@YoshiSonic wrote:Luffy can't be harmed by chuck norris' kick cuz he's rubber Wink
Yes and know Thats his endurability. It would take time to fuck Luffy up. But what happens when you freeze rubber?

Melting rubber is what you need to do.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/26/2010, 5:12 pm
I still say what if luffy eats popeye's spinach? I'm not saying he'll get stronger but...nether will popeye.

Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/26/2010, 5:18 pm
madfacespriter wrote:I still say what if luffy eats popeye's spinach? I'm not saying he'll get stronger but...nether will popeye.

Maybe luffy will eat it, thinking it will make him stronger, but it will cuase his bones to harden, and then he couldn't strech anymore.

Or he won't and the epic battle will continue.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/26/2010, 6:06 pm
madfacespriter wrote:I still say what if luffy eats popeye's spinach? I'm not saying he'll get stronger but...nether will popeye.
I cooked a book for you and thats what you have to say (O_O)?

YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/26/2010, 7:19 pm
Popeyes Weakness= Fat cake

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/26/2010, 7:20 pm
Pingboy wrote:
what??? you're making less sense then usual ping

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/26/2010, 7:22 pm
@YoshiSonic wrote:Popeyes Weakness= Fat cake
LOL popeye's weakness=skiny ass women.

YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/26/2010, 7:23 pm
Thats Sanji's

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/26/2010, 7:36 pm
naw sanji weakness=ANY women except (old mermaids)

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/26/2010, 9:44 pm
*Sniffs While Animating My Awsome Naruto*
I'm talking about DIS madface:

Pingboy wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:Popeye is a freakin Mojo.

LOL THAT STATEMENT ALONE JUST PUT YOU BACK IN MY GOOD GRACES!!

*is greatful*
Oh yeah man. Imma admit it now. Mojo could whip Naruto's ass anyday. You have proof, and its a fact.

YoshiSonic: "Like wow (-_-)"

Update @Madface:

Its true. Lange And Eric and I make it sound like Luffy has no balls.

But I'll explain the advantage of Luffy with Eric's Luffy Vs Sanji.
Who said I can't give a lil support to my opposer?

All right you patriotic niggas. (lol no sense)
You've seen Luffy sucker punch Sanji in that boat on Luffy Vs. Sanji preview. Eric said it himself. Luffy went ape, and gave Sanji a barrage of attacks. It is also true that luffy has MORE endurance than an average human being. Forget what I said. Luffy isn't even a condom.

He's a trojan condom. Those things can stretch, AND are endurable. It can also pack a punch to it's victim Wink.

Moving on, Luffy has great stability. Sanji falcon kick Luffy. Lets not get confused by the illusion and look at the facts. Nigga shot back up and started attacking Sanji again like nothing shot him. As if he dosed himself up with red bull.

Another thing I'd like to pick on is Luffy's stretches. C'mon. You'd now 'dem fists were all large and hard. If Sanji wouldn't have dodge them, he would have had his face all fuked up.

Thats all I could sum up. If theres anything ya'll would like to elaborate on,

elaborate (>_<)

madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:
what??? you're making less sense then usual ping
thought chu knew

Anonymous

on 11/26/2010, 9:51 pm
making me some dedaria JUS style sprites.....pretty awsome.anway pingboy
your (custom made)sage naruto is pretty cool...we still making a...(ill message you i dont want to spoil it)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/26/2010, 10:03 pm
HEY HEY don't bring that narucrap here! shooooo shooo

Anonymous

on 11/26/2010, 10:11 pm
you shooo,me and pingboy talkin'.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/26/2010, 10:45 pm
narutoall76 wrote:you shooo,me and pingboy talkin'.
Yup
Its going to be huge!

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 11/27/2010, 3:46 am
Taken from forums.narutofan.com
Spoiler:
-Popeye once lifted the earth in one of the Fleischer shorts that was spoofing Greek Mythology.

-He dog paddled an island that both he and Olive Oyl were stranded on back to the mainland.

-With a lasso, he pulled the Grand Canyon together just so he could reach Bluto on the other side

-He knocked a comet that would have destroyed the earth into tiny bits.

-He punched Bluto so hard, Bluto hit the full moon, which was blown apart so that only a crescent was left

-He pulled the moon closer to earth

-He stopped a martian invasion by punching the fleet all the way back to Mars.

- He pulled the world's continents back together again with only a lasso.

-He knocked Bluto so hard, Bluto broke through the time stream and deaged into an infant

-He knocked Bluto so hard, he destroyed the constellations and altered the night sky.

-He lassoed the sun and pulled it up just so the morning would come quicker.

-He blew the sun out like a candle so he could get some private time with Olive Oyl.

-In an episode spoofing Exodus where he played Moses, he got tired of waiting for God and parted the Red Sea himself.

-He becomes a master of any discipline after taking spinach. He led a twenty man band, where he was the band himself, became a master musician, master sculptor, brilliant scientist, and a master magician.

-Taking spinach renders him immune to magic. Bluto once tried to turn him into a frog, but he punched the spell back at Bluto. Also Zeus tried to zap Popeye with a lightning bolt, but Popeye punched it back at him, thus defeating Zeus by frying him.

-Popeye can ressurect himself from the dead with spinach. His nephews force fed some to his lifeless body. Popeye's soul returned to his body, which got up and proceeded to beat the crap out of Bluto.

-Popeye resisted being wiped out of existence by an animator. His pipe was fed spinach, Popeye willed himself back, and then he beat up the animator. Which brings me to...

-Popeye can break the 4th wall. A real boy in the movie audience threw some spinach into the screen to Popeye. Popeye got up and hit Bluto so hard, Bluto was knocked into the real world.

-Popeye can resist mind control after eating spinach. An evil hypnotist hypnotized Popeye into thinking he was a chicken. Popeye ate some spinach, snapped out of it, and then counter hypnotized the hypnotist into thinking he was a baby.

-Popeye once ate an entire field of spinach to repel a Martian Invasion. He punched through a Martian disentegration beam, grabbed a flying saucer, threw it like a frisbee, and made it ricochet off the entire Martian invasion fleet like a pin ball. After all the Martian ships crashed, the ensuing explosion spelled the word "TILT" across the skyline.

-Popeye has ran down Bluto, on foot, while Bluto was speeding away in a racecar in an attempt to kidnap Olive Oyl.

-Popeye has ran down, and ran past (on numerous occasions), a speeding locomotive to save Olive Oyl, who was tied to the tracks, from being ran over. On one occasion, rather than untying her, he punched the speeding train and turned it into a pipe organ.

-Popeye singlehandedly laid track for a speeding train and punched through mountains to make tunnels for the train so that it could get to it's destination near the coal mines.

-Popeye has leaped into the air and punched out fighter jets in mid flight.

-Popeye can fly like a fighter jet by spinning his pipe like a propelor and sticking out his arms like wings. When provoked, Popeye can use his pipe as a jet engine propelling himself through the air at mach speeds, even launching himself into space. Popeye can also survive re-entry and falls from sub-orbital heights.

-Popeye has punched fast enough to deflect hundreds of rounds of machine gun fire at close range with his bare fists.

-Popeye has chewed up steel beams and spit the metal out as bullets, nails, and rivets.

-Popeye on numerous occasions has punched people and accompanying objects into cages, cabins, tents, tepees, stuffed animals, toys, etc. On one occasion Popeye was attacked by a Giant Octopuss while he was diving for pearls. Popeye punched the octopuss and turned it into a Merry-Go-Round.

- During WWII, Popeye punched out a fleet of German battleships into individual cages to imprison over 100 Nazi soldiers. Popeye also punched through the gunfire of 10 Nazi fighter jets, in mid air, and punched the planes to splinters that formed a fence and imprisoned the pilots as they landed with their parachutes. He also got a medal of honor from Eisenhower

Don't freakin' mess with Popeye.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/27/2010, 5:37 am
......I remember all those episodes....I stand corrected.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum