YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2010-11-05

Popeye vs Luffy - Page 3 Empty Re: Popeye vs Luffy

11/25/2010, 6:51 am
Dont you guys know they are still making episodes and I know luffy needs time to power himself up to punch a giant and that sure takes alot of hell out of him but you guys have to face it popeye is more of a cartoon then luffy. Cartoons can do anything....

So im going for luffy(CUZ I WATCHED ALL 476 EPISODES AND STILL RUNNING)
And cuz i I think hes awsome.
And he can stretch his dik longer then anyone(NO HOMO)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Popeye vs Luffy - Page 3 Dancing-happy-yoshi Popeye vs Luffy - Page 3 259ab217
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13011
Registration date : 2010-04-29

11/25/2010, 7:08 am
well ive been thinking about it off and on last night and I got to say Luffy got the advantage.I think if he wisely uses gear second (as in not going all out) his speed would grant him victory. cause popeye's strong but I cant remember him being to fast. so my official vote is Luffy for the win.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Popeye vs Luffy - Page 3 Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15

11/25/2010, 1:06 pm
madfacespriter wrote:well ive been thinking about it off and on last night and I got to say Luffy got the advantage.I think if he wisely uses gear second (as in not going all out) his speed would grant him victory. cause popeye's strong but I cant remember him being to fast. so my official vote is Luffy for the win.
lolk Looser.

What is Luffy's weakness?

Popeye vs Luffy - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1185
Registration date : 2010-11-08

11/25/2010, 8:02 pm
Popeye > Luffy.

Mostly becuase I know very little of one piece.....
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/25/2010, 11:26 pm
Timmy4080 wrote:Popeye > Luffy.

I'm too scared to admit that...
What made you come out to say that?

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan

11/26/2010, 6:55 am
Pingboy wrote:
Timmy4080 wrote:Popeye > Luffy.

I'm too scared to admit that...
What made you come out to say that?

Jesus did.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

11/26/2010, 7:22 am
Pingboy wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:well ive been thinking about it off and on last night and I got to say Luffy got the advantage.I think if he wisely uses gear second (as in not going all out) his speed would grant him victory. cause popeye's strong but I cant remember him being to fast. so my official vote is Luffy for the win.
lolk Looser.

lmao a narutard calls me a looser,LOLOLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

11/26/2010, 10:40 am
HEY >=(

>.> im's watchin you'sssss

Popeye vs Luffy - Page 3 Untitl11
Anonymous

11/26/2010, 12:09 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:
lolk Looser.

what dose that have to do with anything?
i gotta say it,
Spoiler:
BURNED
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

11/26/2010, 12:16 pm
Popeye.

Heck, don't even try arguing with me. You all know Popeye can beat the heck outta Luffy. I don't even need to say how.

BTW, I would make a animation 'bout this, but nah, I'm full of projects.
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan

11/26/2010, 1:15 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:Popeye.

Heck, don't even try arguing with me. You all know Popeye can beat the heck outta Luffy. I don't even need to say how.

Since I watched all 476 episodes and running I think I can say the luffy can woop popeye's ass or at least both would get tuckerd out.Mostly because popeyes a fkin cartoon. lol!

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

11/26/2010, 2:00 pm
narutoall76 wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:
lolk Looser.

i gotta say it,
Spoiler:
BURNED
Didn't I tell YOU that I can no longer speak to you.you truly are a narutard no joking about it your blind ignorant love for naruto makes it so you can't see things clearly I cant debate nor converse with some one with that fool-hearted magnitude LOL your opinion is rejected.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/26/2010, 2:12 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:
lolk Looser.

nigga watchu say?
@D3Anims wrote:HEY >=(

Brotha got myu back Cool

Even this Brazillian boy knows right from wrong.
madfacespriter wrote:
narutoall76 wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:
lolk Looser.

i gotta say it,
Spoiler:
BURNED
Didn't I tell YOU that I can no longer speak to you.you truly are a narutard no joking about it your blind ignorant love for naruto makes it so you can't see things clearly I cant debate nor converse with some one with that fool-hearted magnitude LOL your opinion is rejected.
A better Narutard than me? *sighs* I'd go all out...

But Eric's watching me (o_o)

Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan

11/26/2010, 2:16 pm
Madfacespriter, stop.

We need to come to peace with theese 'narutards', they can help us later.......
Twisted Evil

Spoiler:
Narutard is a derogatory term applied to otaku fans of the anime title Naruto. It is a word play on the combination of naruto and retard. This term surfaced during early 2004 at the beginning of the anime's popularity in America and characterizes the behavior of Naruto fans as being so blindly devoted to the series (with an almost religious cult-like fervor) that they act incredibly stupid and can be confused with retarded (er, mentally challenged) persons.

This is mostly seen on internet forums and chat services such as IRC, where the Naruto series is a constant source of debate. Many narutards dress as their favorite character during conventions or festivals to display their metal head bands, which are worn by characters in the series as a sign of gang affiliation. One characteristic of a narutard is that they will wear just a head band over their street clothes and tell everyone that they are cosplaying. Serious cosplayers who wear costumes that cost hundreds of dollars in raw materials and took weeks to construct generally consider narutards to be anywhere from merely ignorant to downright insulting.

With the license acquisition of Naruto in early 2005 by ShoPro Entertainment, many narutards spawned numerous forum discussions debating the impact of the deal, from the legality of trafficking amateur subtitled copies of the title (something which should be pretty obvious, especially once American distribution rights had been acquired) to a grass-roots petition begging Cartoon Network and ShoPro / Viz to retain the full integrity of the anime during its adaptation into English. However, as with many Japanese series adapted into English, there are legal and other issues which often make it difficult if not impossible to produce a rendition faithful enough to appease purists.

Most narutards are, unsurprisingly, also purists when it comes to adapting Naruto into English. Allegedly, a few narutards boasted of their intention to engage in physical vandalism, DDoS, and other assaults toward ShoPro and Cartoon Network. Other alleged proposals included a petition and hunger strike camping out in front of these companies' offices
"naruto is the best anime in the world"
"naruto rocks"

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/26/2010, 2:29 pm
Timmy4080 wrote:Madfacespriter, stop.

We need to come to peace with theese 'narutards', they can help us later.......
Twisted Evil

Spoiler:
Narutard is a derogatory term applied to otaku fans of the anime title Naruto. It is a word play on the combination of naruto and retard. This term surfaced during early 2004 at the beginning of the anime's popularity in America and characterizes the behavior of Naruto fans as being so blindly devoted to the series (with an almost religious cult-like fervor) that they act incredibly stupid and can be confused with retarded (er, mentally challenged) persons.

This is mostly seen on internet forums and chat services such as IRC, where the Naruto series is a constant source of debate. Many narutards dress as their favorite character during conventions or festivals to display their metal head bands, which are worn by characters in the series as a sign of gang affiliation. One characteristic of a narutard is that they will wear just a head band over their street clothes and tell everyone that they are cosplaying. Serious cosplayers who wear costumes that cost hundreds of dollars in raw materials and took weeks to construct generally consider narutards to be anywhere from merely ignorant to downright insulting.

With the license acquisition of Naruto in early 2005 by ShoPro Entertainment, many narutards spawned numerous forum discussions debating the impact of the deal, from the legality of trafficking amateur subtitled copies of the title (something which should be pretty obvious, especially once American distribution rights had been acquired) to a grass-roots petition begging Cartoon Network and ShoPro / Viz to retain the full integrity of the anime during its adaptation into English. However, as with many Japanese series adapted into English, there are legal and other issues which often make it difficult if not impossible to produce a rendition faithful enough to appease purists.

Most narutards are, unsurprisingly, also purists when it comes to adapting Naruto into English. Allegedly, a few narutards boasted of their intention to engage in physical vandalism, DDoS, and other assaults toward ShoPro and Cartoon Network. Other alleged proposals included a petition and hunger strike camping out in front of these companies' offices
"naruto is the best anime in the world"
"naruto rocks"

In a matter of fact, I am editing a Naruto/Shippuden Sprites Resources thread now.

It currently has All the characters
from Part 2 and Part 1. Hit effects, sound effects. Fresh Ripped Audio Clips. Custom backgrounds, custom sprites, everything. You have NO effin clue how many Naruto and Naruto Shippuden sh!t I got.

Its so pathetic... absolutely pathetic, but hey I luv it

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

11/26/2010, 2:32 pm
@ pingboy dont or I'll have to ban myself from speaking to you as well seriously dude if you take your head out of your ass and watch one piece.you might like it.Like I have said, ive watched/still watch naruto and read the manga and the concept is good.you seemingly hate luffy because he's not naruto and that's just stupid

and leocartoon1 I wont argue but I will disagree with you and ask why do you think popeye would have the advantage?

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/26/2010, 2:37 pm
madfacespriter wrote:@ pingboy dont or I'll have to ban myself from speaking to you as well seriously dude if you take your head out of your ass and watch one piece.you might like it.Like I have said, ive watched/still watch naruto and read the manga and the concept is good.you seemingly hate luffy because he's not naruto and that's just stupid

and leocartoon1 I wont argue but I will disagree with you and ask why do you think popeye would have the advantage?
Hmph... monkey lover.

but i srsly think we've took Naruto too far... You saw what Eric has done.
Imagine what Lange would do (O_o) and this is his own thread.

Poll! Popeye Or Luffy The Condom X>

Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

11/26/2010, 2:42 pm
madfacespriter wrote:and leocartoon1 I wont argue but I will disagree with you and ask why do you think popeye would have the advantage?

He's a freakin' cartoon man. He can basically do anything.

BTW, he so freakin' strong. SO MUCH.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

11/26/2010, 2:45 pm
hold on ping why do you think popeye would (with out a doubt) win? every way I look at it,it's a tie or luffy would have a few advances.And as much as I like one piece Ive watch popeye my hold young life in fact LOL as a kid I wanted to be popeye. ate spinach and all that good shit...

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

11/26/2010, 2:50 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:and leocartoon1 I wont argue but I will disagree with you and ask why do you think popeye would have the advantage?

He's a freakin' cartoon man. He can basically do anything.

BTW, he so freakin' strong. SO MUCH.
LOL you speak as if luffy obeys the laws of physics,gravity,ect LOL I remember one episode of popeye where he did like a cork screw punch not unlike luffys rifle. seriously that fight would be awesome

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/26/2010, 3:01 pm
madfacespriter wrote:hold on ping why do you think popeye would (with out a doubt) win? every way I look at it,it's a tie or luffy would have a few advances.And as much as I like one piece Ive watch popeye my hold young life in fact LOL as a kid I wanted to be popeye. ate spinach and all that good shit...
Ok...
I've watched twenty one peice episodes. I know Luffy is quick. I know Luffy can stretch his little d!ck to someone, and it would hurt. But I also know that he isn't so big on muscles either. If he punched Popeye, he would send him flying. But that wouldn't scratch him. Popeye is a freakin Mojo. We ALL know where Luffy would be if Popeye sent Luffy flying, and as I illustrated earlier, Luffy's a goddamned condom, and condoms are easy to break. Thats a fact, not an opinion;D. I mean the Luffy-condom. Plus, water can't hurt Popeye, but it could kill Luffy ;P

Popeye the sailorman. Luffy the Pirate. Two people who enjoy sailing the ocean. Yet, one could EASILY, and instantly, die in it. Since luffy is all rubber and shit lol him being in water could kill himself. Read the manga.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

11/26/2010, 3:28 pm
Pingboy wrote:Popeye is a freakin Mojo.

LOL THAT STATEMENT ALONE JUST PUT YOU BACK IN MY GOOD GRACES!!

YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan

11/26/2010, 3:34 pm
Pingboy wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:
lolk Looser.

nigga watchu say?
@D3Anims wrote:HEY >=(

Brotha got myu back Cool

Even this Brazillian boy knows right from wrong.
madfacespriter wrote:
narutoall76 wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:
lolk Looser.

i gotta say it,
Spoiler:
BURNED
A better Narutard than me? *sighs* I'd go all out...

But Eric's watching me (o_o)

Like "you know what?"

Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan

11/26/2010, 3:42 pm
It can't be..... is it.. is it really......'you know what'?!
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan

11/26/2010, 3:45 pm
Timmy4080 wrote:It can't be..... is it.. is it really......'you know what'?!

Child plz.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum