Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Popeye vs Luffy - Page 2 Empty Re: Popeye vs Luffy

on 11/24/2010, 1:52 pm
eww I once had this truly awful luffy whom ever made him should had been shot

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Popeye vs Luffy - Page 2 Untitl15
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

on 11/24/2010, 1:53 pm
@5h0ck wrote:ok theres only one way to settle this.

we get GOOD mugen versions of popeye and luffy with GOOD AI's...put the game on hard and go to watch mode(or spectate depending on ur screenpack).
then we can all stfu.
and lange can make his anim however he likes.

Might as well make clay figurines and throw them at each other and see which one breaks more that would settle it too.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Popeye vs Luffy - Page 2 Fzero%20death%20race
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 11/24/2010, 1:54 pm
@Eric wrote:
@5h0ck wrote:ok theres only one way to settle this.

we get GOOD mugen versions of popeye and luffy with GOOD AI's...put the game on hard and go to watch mode(or spectate depending on ur screenpack).
then we can all stfu.
It would be biased no matter what. Unless someone with neutral opinions make one right now regarding this thread.
Agree.
But another way to see if your prediction is correct(You didn't say one in your post, but I know your thought one right in that thick head of yours), would could do make multiplayer game Razz
The participants would be Lange and Eric.
One whose gay for Luffy.
One who thinks Popeye can smash just whatever the hell he pleases.

Popeye vs Luffy - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 11/24/2010, 1:54 pm
if i did this it would tie at the end but i no feel like it since i have my own anims to worry bout.

Popeye vs Luffy - Page 2 Ichigo10
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 11/24/2010, 1:57 pm
Oh yeah these have great attacks :)
Spoiler:
Popeye vs Luffy - Page 2 79063010

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 11/24/2010, 2:00 pm
...those have good quality i'll give em that but unless popeye plans to hit luffy with a car just to bounce off he can't really do much with those sprites.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/24/2010, 2:04 pm
wait is some one gonna make this?

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/24/2010, 2:05 pm
I'm thinking about it D: But I have alot going on already...

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/24/2010, 2:07 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:I'm thinking about it D: But I have alot going on already...
As far as I know with projects, it would have to be 30 seconds. Its a crap dump when you put your project on hold for something else. You get out of the motive too.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/24/2010, 3:11 pm
so everyone thinks popeye would win?

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/24/2010, 3:22 pm
they think popeye will win...i think they would tie.

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/24/2010, 4:54 pm
I don't know...I'm going for Luffy ;D

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/24/2010, 5:42 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:I don't know...I'm going for Luffy ;D
WHAT?
I hope you said that to make Eric happy...

I'm not sucking up to Luffy's rubber balls because hes from another universe. Mainly cause he's rubber, and as I said in my illustration earlier, a condom!

Now expect Eric to cum fly in from fap city and elaborate how Luffy's saggy ass would win.

Fuck it. ( Just stolen Eric's post signature right there )

Anonymous

on 11/24/2010, 6:00 pm
I have mugen so ill do. It .
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 11/24/2010, 6:01 pm
popeye. why? cuz he has half of chuck norris' soul caged up in each forearm

Popeye vs Luffy - Page 2 Untitl11
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/24/2010, 6:11 pm
narutoall76 wrote:I have mugen so ill do. It .
lol Most of us have mugen but if your willing to try that then go ahead. You need some sprites though.
@D3Anims wrote:popeye. why? cuz he has half of chuck norris' soul caged up in each forearm
Yes AND no. Pop-Eye can transform into this huge, mound of muscle. Biceps hard. Cock hard, while Luffy's is soft and all rubber. But Pop-Eye gains MORE strength when he eats those vegetables. He's Chuck Norris already in standard form.

Oh, and I HATE one peice.

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 11/24/2010, 6:14 pm
huzaaaaw

Popeye vs Luffy - Page 2 Untitl11
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 11/24/2010, 6:19 pm
Pingboy wrote:
WHAT?

I'm not sucking up to Luffy's rubber balls because hes from another universe. Mainly cause he's rubber, and as I said in my illustration earlier, a condom!

Now expect Eric to cum fly in from fap city and elaborate how Luffy's saggy ass would win.

If you read my post. I said agreed with Lange that popeye would win.

Watch your ass.
Popeye vs Luffy - Page 2 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/24/2010, 6:23 pm
Pingboy wrote:
lol Most of us have mugen but if your willing to try that then go ahead. You need some sprites though.
@D3Anims wrote:popeye. why? cuz he has half of chuck norris' soul caged up in each forearm
Yes AND no. Pop-Eye can transform into this huge, mound of muscle. Biceps hard. Cock hard, while Luffy's is soft and all rubber. But Pop-Eye gains MORE strength when he eats those vegetables. He's Chuck Norris already in standard form.

LOL hate it so much you spelled it wrong LOL damn. I dont know really,I want to say popeye because of his strenght but physical attacks dont effect luffy like a normal person so maybe.plus bluto is a bitch and he sometimes be kicking popeye ass before he eats that spinach.so popeye can be hurt....

Anonymous

on 11/24/2010, 6:45 pm
lets put it this way,
Spoiler:
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOPEYYYYYYYYYYYE WIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!
no turkey about it
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/24/2010, 6:46 pm
mmmmmm....turkey....

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/24/2010, 7:10 pm
@Eric wrote:
Pingboy wrote:
WHAT?

If you read my post. I said agreed with Lange that popeye would win.
Ok Mista Eric!
madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:

LOL hate it so much you spelled it wrong LOL damn. I dont know really,I want to say popeye because of his strenght but physical attacks dont effect luffy like a normal person so maybe.plus bluto is a bitch and he sometimes be kicking popeye ass before he eats that spinach.so popeye can be hurt....
You mean Pop-eye? :)
You got a point there :] Pluto be whippin his a$$ like how my aunt whipped my cousin
narutoall76 wrote:lets put it this way,
Spoiler:
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOPEYYYYYYYYYYYE WIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!
no turkey about it
Mhmmm.

SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11

on 11/24/2010, 9:21 pm
Uhm, well. The way Short Factor explained it, Popeye will OBVIOUSLY eradicate Luffy worst than what a shoe'd do to an ant. If you disagree, you've most likely fantasized about fondling Luffy's rubber-sack!

Popeye vs Luffy - Page 2 Soarkrieg MADE BY KNUX184!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R.I.P. Tre' & Uncle Riece
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/24/2010, 9:53 pm
@SoarKrieg wrote:Uhm, well. The way Short Factor explained it, Popeye will OBVIOUSLY eradicate Luffy worst than what a shoe'd do to an ant. If you disagree, you've most likely fantasized about fondling Luffy's rubber-sack!
Krieg understands. He understands that Luffy is a fawkin condom...

CONDOMS ARE EASY TO BREAK.

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/25/2010, 6:34 am
I haven't even watched One Piece, I still believe Luffy can take him.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum