Ping
Leo
15 posters
Go down
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 4 Empty Re: "The Spritas Animated" Project

11/22/2010, 8:51 am
Luis-Kun, it's looking better now dude.

Narutoall, yours is good too, but try changing the color of your pants. Just that, K?

Blue22. How many times I have said to you. Edit only the 1x version. You have tried to resize, but now it's all blurry. Remake your sprite only in the 1x version.

BTW, already finishing my design so I can focus on making the rest of the base. I was working on the walking animation but it looked completely ridiculous, so I'm just working on my design while I can think of how I'm going to sprite the walking poses.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 4 Empty Re: "The Spritas Animated" Project

11/22/2010, 10:38 am
leocartoon1 wrote:Luis-Kun, it's looking better now dude.

Narutoall, yours is good too, but try changing the color of your pants. Just that, K?

Blue22. How many times I have said to you. Edit only the 1x version. You have tried to resize, but now it's all blurry. Remake your sprite only in the 1x version.

BTW, already finishing my design so I can focus on making the rest of the base. I was working on the walking animation but it looked completely ridiculous, so I'm just working on my design while I can think of how I'm going to sprite the walking poses.

I think the knee in 1x and 4x are a bit too off. Shouldn't they connect to the theighs?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 4 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Leo
Leo

11/22/2010, 12:27 pm
I did think on doing that but it ended looking...strange.
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

11/22/2010, 12:45 pm
my names not on da list.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 4 Ichigo10
Leo
Leo

11/22/2010, 1:14 pm
Done.

BTW, here's mine :
"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 4 Leospritespreview

Now I need to work on the base >.>
Anonymous

11/22/2010, 1:17 pm
walking could be like this?
"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 4 Ragnatemplate9tn
Anonymous

11/22/2010, 1:30 pm
"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 4 Prevhumanbase-3
"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 4 Preview
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/22/2010, 1:33 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:I did think on doing that but it ended looking...strange.
Your right. Never mind.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Leo
Leo

11/22/2010, 2:08 pm
It's better now Narutoall. BTW, I already started working on a walk cycle and well, all of the walk cycles aren't so different from the one that you showed me.
Anonymous

11/22/2010, 2:27 pm
oh ok.so whats the animation about?????
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

11/22/2010, 2:29 pm
us

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

11/22/2010, 2:49 pm
im redoing me, my commanding ninja officer said itd be best if you didnt see ninja me for your own safetys

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 4 Untitl11
Leo
Leo

11/22/2010, 2:58 pm
narutoall76 wrote:oh ok.so whats the animation about?????

Lots of stuff about this forum. Most of the episodes are going to be my own creations, but there are going to be some inspired by stuff that happened here.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/22/2010, 2:59 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:
narutoall76 wrote:oh ok.so whats the animation about?????

Lots of stuff about this forum. Most of the episodes are going to be my own creations, but there are going to be some inspired by stuff that happened here.

Yeah, it could become a reality, comedy show:p
Can we use these for our own use too? I mean we're okay creating our own sprites and giving them back to you, but just asking.

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

11/22/2010, 3:02 pm
@D3Anims wrote:im redoing me, my commanding ninja officer said itd be best if you didnt see ninja me for your own safetys

lol but we already saw it.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/22/2010, 3:03 pm
@5h0ck wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:im redoing me, my commanding ninja officer said itd be best if you didnt see ninja me for your own safetys

Where has D3 been?

Leo
Leo

11/22/2010, 3:04 pm
I would say no, but after I'm finished with the base I'm gonna release the outline. You guys can alter it as much as you want but you guys need to give me credit.

And when I say the outline, I mean the line art. It's not shaded and don't come with the pallete that I've set up for this project.

But, I might only give the outline to some people. I don't wanna see this getting so overused. I'm starting the whole custom sprite series again ('cuz I'm pretty sure I'm not the first...I think), so I would get very upset if that did happen.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/22/2010, 3:06 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:I would say no, but after I'm finished with the base I'm gonna release the outline. You guys can alter it as much as you want but you guys need to give me credit.

And when I say the outline, I mean the line art. It's not shaded and don't come with the pallete that I've set up for this project.

But, I might only give the outline to some people. I don't wanna see this getting so overused. I'm starting the whole custom sprite series again ('cuz I'm pretty sure I'm not the first...I think), so I would get very upset if that did happen.
I see your concept. Looks like you go this project all planned. It doesn't seem like your making these ideas up along the way.

Leo
Leo

11/22/2010, 3:08 pm
Yeah I did think of all this. But actually I planned on doing this 3 months ago. But I forgot it lol
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/22/2010, 3:13 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:Yeah I did think of all this. But actually I planned on doing this 3 months ago. But I forgot it lol
I planned on doing my Spritas Vs The Trolls last month, but this project gave me an idea, and it supported it. I'll be sure when I'm done, I'll give you credit.

Leo
Leo

11/22/2010, 3:59 pm
Trolls? I hope that it's what I'm thinking : D
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

11/22/2010, 4:34 pm
@5h0ck wrote:

sigh -_- then i must kill you all, gudbye

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 4 Untitl11
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

11/22/2010, 4:48 pm
or u could overthrow the commander

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

11/22/2010, 4:58 pm
or go all rouge ninja

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 4 Untitl15
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

11/22/2010, 5:01 pm
or use some ninja magic and make us forget about it.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum