Go down
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 6 Empty Re: "The Spritas Animated" Project

11/24/2010, 9:28 am
u think times r bad?
man ever since u mercins showed up ninjas have not been needed.
we didn't take this job from samurai just to lose it to mercinaries.

aw wells. I can allways make my alter ego get a job of something more productive. like game making(as soon as i learn how.)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 6 Ichigo10
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 6 Empty Re: "The Spritas Animated" Project

11/24/2010, 9:59 am
The only way I am going to be in this project is if I oversee everything about my character's involvement.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 6 Fzero%20death%20race
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

11/24/2010, 10:43 am
@Mr Lange wrote:The only way I am going to be in this project is if I oversee everything about my character's involvement.

Of course you are Lange. Don't worry man.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

11/24/2010, 10:49 am
@5h0ck wrote:u think times r bad?
man ever since u mercins showed up ninjas have not been needed.
we didn't take this job from samurai just to lose it to mercinaries.

aw wells. I can allways make my alter ego get a job of something more productive. like game making(as soon as i learn how.)
When I become Hokage, I will talk to the presi-I mean.... the other Kages and see if we could fix the goverment up Sad
People need money Serious

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 6 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

11/24/2010, 11:14 am
I tried to edit one of those chars but damn it came out looking like a chocolate zombie

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 6 Untitl15
Anonymous

11/24/2010, 11:19 am
use my skin color from mine.took me some time to do that so
use that color for your character.(im taalking skin color)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

11/24/2010, 11:51 am
maybe I will (once burn twice shy)

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/24/2010, 12:03 pm
madfacespriter wrote:I tried to edit one of those chars but damn it came out looking like a chocolate zombie

You mean this chocolate man? "The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 6 Fjqcrc

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

11/24/2010, 12:05 pm
Pingboy wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:I tried to edit one of those chars but damn it came out looking like a chocolate zombie

You mean this chocolate man? "The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 6 Fjqcrc
.....no not him not anynaruto char....except sasuke

Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

11/24/2010, 2:05 pm
In which case I better be Elwood Blues sprites.

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 6 Fzero%20death%20race
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/24/2010, 2:13 pm
@Mr Lange wrote:In which case I better be Elwood Blues sprites.

omglolrofllawl oh man.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

11/24/2010, 2:20 pm
that Lange for ya Mr unorthodox

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/24/2010, 2:22 pm
madfacespriter wrote:that Lange for ya Mr unorthodox
I think we should get on topic. We've been off topic sooo many times today. I don't want a warning lol

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

11/24/2010, 2:23 pm
theres still a topic?

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/24/2010, 2:24 pm
@5h0ck wrote:theres still a topic?
lol
Leo isn't talking or anything so I guess not lol.

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

11/24/2010, 2:25 pm
ok but seiriously lets save the random ness for the conversation thread

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/24/2010, 2:27 pm
@5h0ck wrote:ok but seiriously lets save the random ness for the conversation thread
"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 6 Facepalm134
This thread is as random as it gets...

lol and from the admin perspective, he cannot lock it XD

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

11/25/2010, 9:48 am
YOU GUYS GOT SO MUCH OFF-TOPIC ALREADY : D

BTW, anyone made any progress?
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/25/2010, 1:04 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:YOU GUYS GOT SO MUCH OFF-TOPIC ALREADY : D

BTW, anyone made any progress?
40% Leo.

Anonymous

11/25/2010, 1:07 pm
any progress with what?
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/25/2010, 1:11 pm
narutoall76 wrote:any progress with what?
Apparently, the sprites.

Anonymous

11/25/2010, 1:47 pm
im waiting for the walking and stuff
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/25/2010, 1:53 pm
narutoall76 wrote:im waiting for the walking and stuff
lolk
Is this getting a bit difficult for you Leo? Oh, and I forgot to submit mines.Razz

Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

11/26/2010, 9:02 am
@Mr Lange wrote:The only way I am going to be in this project is if I oversee everything about my character's involvement.
You're falling with me.
Don't listen to lange.

Watch your ass.
"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 6 Banned1a7c7e438gif
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

11/26/2010, 10:36 am
"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 6 Group+failure

also, hmm.......since the anims about US, can we really be off topic for being our random selves???

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 6 Untitl11
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum