15 posters
Go down
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 5 Empty Re: "The Spritas Animated" Project

11/22/2010, 9:51 pm
I hope I am not in this project.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 5 Fzero%20death%20race
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 5 Empty Re: "The Spritas Animated" Project

11/22/2010, 9:55 pm
@5h0ck wrote:or use some ninja magic and make us forget about it.
about what??

@Mr Lange wrote:I hope I am not in this project.
LOL why not?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 5 Untitl15
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

11/22/2010, 10:04 pm
Yes you do.

Watch your ass.
"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 5 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

11/23/2010, 8:37 am
You are needed due to the story. So yes you are.

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

11/23/2010, 2:36 pm
@5h0ck wrote:or use some ninja magic and make us forget about it.

HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT NINJA MA....?!?!?!?! nvm

*takes out blade* ill skip the torture since i dont hate you

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 5 Untitl11
Blue22
Blue22
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2010-10-11

11/23/2010, 7:53 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
@Blue22 wrote:Crap! I keep forgetting the shoes. Thank you
well they do sell em on ebay for like cosplay ppl,if you want to run with that crowd....... :suspect: :suspect: :suspect:

heeelll no!

My..character...person...thing...TAKE 50:

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 5 Template-2

Ok. Ignore the zoomed in part. I edited the 1X version. That's ALL I edited! I didn't even touch the 4x this time. so here. Is it good now!? HUH!? IS IT!? ISSS IIIT!?

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 5 Tumblr_mven6wOtdu1sjkcw8o1_1280
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

11/23/2010, 8:27 pm
did u really think u were the only ninja here?
Of course i know bouts ninja magic.

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 5 Ichigo10
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

11/23/2010, 9:17 pm
how the hell yall both ninjas and yall BOTH telling everyone.....you both are naruto fans aren't you?.....that show corrupts minds LOL

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

11/23/2010, 9:29 pm
I don't belong to a clan or work under another ninja(or anyone for that matter) so I can pretty much tell who i choose.
its not like u guys know my real name or anything. I guess you can say I'm an Unemployed Ninja

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 5 Ichigo10
Anonymous

11/23/2010, 10:04 pm
madfacespriter wrote:how the hell yall both ninjas and yall BOTH telling everyone.....you both are naruto fans aren't you?.....that show corrupts minds LOL
not it dosent...just because you dont like it dosent mean it corrupts minds or anything
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

11/23/2010, 10:43 pm
madfacespriter wrote:how the hell yall both ninjas and yall BOTH telling everyone.....you both are naruto fans aren't you?.....that show corrupts minds LOL

No but we can kick your crack...

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 5 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

11/23/2010, 11:13 pm

*makes 2 shadow clones*
*readies a rasenshuriken*
*sigh*
*undoes rasenshuriken*

your right now i gotta kill every1

*uses space/time jutsu to enter dbz universe*
*uses sharingan to copy friezas deathball*
*space/time jutsus back to spritas*
*uses deathball to explodulate every1*

good now my secrets safe Very Happy

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 5 Untitl11
Anonymous

11/23/2010, 11:23 pm
*thows rasenshuriken and alot of sage mode things*
world of spritas saved Twisted Evil
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/23/2010, 11:49 pm
narutoall76 wrote:*thows rasenshuriken and alot of sage mode things*
world of spritas saved Twisted Evil
*Uses the power of Rinnegan in my left eye and uses the Mangekyo sharigan on my Right to make my visual dreams of destroying the rasenshuriken and alot of sage mode things to reality.
*Emits wind chakra and uses controll technique to blow away all users on the spritas.
*Goes up and uses Nine-tail chakra to enhance Katon-Fuuton: Rasen-Shuriken and adds Sage mode chakra to make it stronger and throws it to the spritas.
* Uses amaterasu to destroy all the evidence of the Spritas so Eric won't know what happen to his site.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

11/23/2010, 11:50 pm
hmm? someone threatened the spritas? need i pull out the ban hammer?

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 5 Gravityhammer

NOW BEHAVE YOU DOGS, AND STOP ROLE PLAYING
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/23/2010, 11:51 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:hmm? someone threatened the spritas? need i pull out the ban hammer?

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 5 Gravityhammer
(O_O)

No...

Dark:

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 5 Istockphoto_4608836-diamonds

darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan

11/23/2010, 11:54 pm
look down, now up, your post now has diamonds, fear the power of old spice

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 5 6a00d8341c630a53ef012877b43d87970c-pi

(i know im abusing my powers but i REEEAAALLLY wanted to do that Razz)
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/23/2010, 11:58 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:look down, now up, your post now has diamonds, fear the power of old spice

"The Spritas Animated" Project - Page 5 6a00d8341c630a53ef012877b43d87970c-pi

(i know im abusing my powers but i REEEAAALLLY wanted to do that Razz)

So powerful.

Oh, mighty young DrakBoy... Shall I give praise to you?

You are marvelous.

darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan

11/23/2010, 11:59 pm
agreed, enough offtopicness, so what is the story behind this animation?
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/24/2010, 12:02 am
@darkdragon581 wrote:agreed, enough offtopicness, so what is the story behind this animation?
lololololololololololololol
Read the previous page.
Wait I don't even think he told us what he will do on his part of this project...
Yeah. Several people ask the same thing, and he didn't tell us. Did he?

Anonymous

11/24/2010, 12:16 am
Pingboy wrote:
@darkdragon581 wrote:agreed, enough offtopicness, so what is the story behind this animation?
Read the previous page.
Wait I don't even think he told us what he will do on his part of this project...
he said thing that go on here.so im guessing hes going to take things like fourm entrys
and such.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/24/2010, 12:20 am
narutoall76 wrote:
Pingboy wrote:
Read the previous page.
he said thing that go on here.so im guessing hes going to take things like fourm entrys
and such.
Yeah. Like that thread I made. The conversation thread. lol he could animate my character and others to say what we said in the posts. Something like that.

I honestly don't know where that goes. Could be something else...

like a reality show 👅

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

11/24/2010, 2:02 am
narutoall76 wrote:
not it dosent...just because you dont like it dosent mean it corrupts minds or anything
no not just because I dont like it,but it still true LOL

@5h0ck wrote:I don't belong to a clan or work under another ninja(oranyone for that matter) so I can pretty much tell who i choose.
its not like u guys know my real name or anything. I guess you can say I'm an Unemployed Ninja
....damn recession....

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/24/2010, 2:32 am
madfacespriter wrote:
narutoall76 wrote:
no not just because I dont like it,but it still true LOL

@5h0ck wrote:I don't belong to a clan or work under another ninja(oranyone for that matter) so I can pretty much tell who i choose.
....damn recession....
XD I can't afford much cause of my citiy's recession.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

11/24/2010, 6:57 am
not just your city,America wide recession,because if you guys are ninjas (although i'm sure ninjas don't announce them self's) then I'm a merc and I no times are bad LOL

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum