Go down
hurricane360
hurricane360
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-04-11

STOP DECOMPILING!!!!!! Empty STOP DECOMPILING!!!!!!

on 11/14/2010, 8:30 pm
iight along time ago i had my flash decompiled by this dude http://majinthrenok.newgrounds.com/ his flsh Sonic essu got blammed n that dude pmed me saying hes sorry. lata on he submitted the same shit n IT got blammed! just today i went on YT n found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o-kvXin4zc U give me credit iight. but DONT EVA give my shit 2 NOBODY HELL NAW! i didnt make flash animations 4 ppl 2 steal! I need sum support on this. I apologise 4 trippin but this shit needs 2 stop 4 realz!!! if theres any 1 who have a GUD SWF protecter plz contact me or if theres ANYONE who knows how to delete a Trollgrounds (meaning newgrounds) account and flashes even tho its unremoveable plzzzzzzz tell me. cuz i REALLY wanna remove my trollgrounds account...BADLY!
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

STOP DECOMPILING!!!!!! Empty Re: STOP DECOMPILING!!!!!!

on 11/14/2010, 9:00 pm
damn, that majin animator isn't half bad, his sonic vs shadow was actually watchable

and if you want people to stop stealing from your swf on newgrounds, just change it with the video edit options, you can replace the name and swf to something worthless and get it removed
hurricane360
hurricane360
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/14/2010, 9:11 pm
i dont have a vid. :S
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

on 11/14/2010, 9:42 pm
then trololol until you get banned Razz
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 11/14/2010, 10:37 pm
I feel sorry for you, AND the guy who stole this.

1. Thats some sad animating. Its.. half way decent.

2. Man, the guy who stole this was REALLY desperate for some viewing.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

STOP DECOMPILING!!!!!! Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 11/14/2010, 10:41 pm
I don't think he did it for the views i think he did it for the subscriptions......or bragging rights againts his so called friends

___________________________________________________________________________________________

STOP DECOMPILING!!!!!! Ichigo10
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 11/15/2010, 3:47 am
Hurricane, there's not a SWF protecter. The least that those softwares can do is scramble your SWF.

BTW, I knew someone would steal your effects. They have stole them back then from your Sonic VS Mario.

If you want a solution, ask Eric how he did made 16-stars (his lastest animation).
hurricane360
hurricane360
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/15/2010, 11:27 am
Yaaaaaa... he mention he did sumthin on youtube n merged it wit somthin... i 4get...
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/15/2010, 11:34 am
@hurricane360 wrote:Yaaaaaa... he mention he did sumthin on youtube n merged it wit somthin... i 4get...

Thats why we are here. To help. Is there anything else you want to know or tell us about this foo?

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
hurricane360
hurricane360
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/15/2010, 11:52 am
thankx u guys. really means alot 2 me 4 u y'all 2 say that. Yes. my trollgrounds have been deleted (Newgrounds) because of those decompilers. ill still make SOnicGX just... need erics help on doing wat he did on his 16 stars. the sounds i use were ripped by me i neva send or give ppl my sprites. If any of u all find a good swf protecter hit me up.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/15/2010, 12:55 pm
Until then just continue what you do best

Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

on 11/15/2010, 5:54 pm
There are no swf protectors. All they can do is conceal actionscript.
Your sounds can be protected by setting them all to stream. Images will always be vulnerable.

To delete an animation, replace the title with "DELETE ME" or something that stands out like that. It wont show up on NG but the admins will see it.
For deleting your account you have to contact an admin requesting it.

The war on decompiling has been going on for years. Me and a couple others are trying to make full prevention methods but its not easy. So far video rendering is the only 100% guaranteed protection method.

STOP DECOMPILING!!!!!! Fzero%20death%20race
HarryControl
HarryControl
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2010-11-05

on 11/15/2010, 6:29 pm
@Mr Lange wrote: So far video rendering is the only 100% guaranteed protection method.

Which is one of reasons why I display all my sprite animations in video format. :/
Leo
Leo

on 11/16/2010, 4:13 am
@Mr Lange wrote:There are no swf protectors. All they can do is conceal actionscript.
Your sounds can be protected by setting them all to stream. Images will always be vulnerable.

Exactly what I said. Unless if we did make the sprites with actionscript and... no that would be too hard.

@Mr Lange wrote:So far video rendering is the only 100% guaranteed protection method.

Hey Lange do you mind telling me how I could do it?
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 11/16/2010, 9:02 am
what about a fail safe code of some kind.

like a specific code to make the swf file delete itself if it comes into contact with a decompiler.

has anything like that been made?

Leo
Leo

on 11/16/2010, 1:16 pm
I don't know if that's possible 5h0ck. Flash doesn't have lots of control over it's files to actually make them destroy themselves.
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/16/2010, 4:04 pm
hmm....do we know anyone who can make a program that can add such a code?
like make something that scans an swf file and adds a speacial code or bug or something along those lines.
like a firewall for swf's

Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 11/16/2010, 4:39 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:
Exactly what I said. Unless if we did make the sprites with actionscript and... no that would be too hard.
That would be impossible actually..
Leocartoon1 wrote:

It just means putting the video format version of the movie back into flash and exporting it as an SWF.
Problems with this
Shit quality
Sound desync
gigantic file size
Bad play back
The only method that worked to me. is my method but even that has it's flaws.

Watch your ass.
STOP DECOMPILING!!!!!! Banned1a7c7e438gif
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/16/2010, 8:22 pm
@Eric wrote:
leocartoon1 wrote:
That would be impossible actually..
Leocartoon1 wrote:

It just means putting the video format version of the movie back into flash and exporting it as an SWF.
Problems with this
Shit quality
Sound desync
gigantic file size
Bad play back
The only method that worked to me. is my method but even that has it's flaws.

We're still learning, and I have thought of that while I was looking at other decompiling topics. But I would never thought it was have all THOSE flaws.

hurricane360
hurricane360
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/17/2010, 12:30 am
Great...-_-
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/17/2010, 12:26 pm
@hurricane360 wrote:Great...-_-
Boiy don't worry. Lange and Eric are experts and they'll come up with somethin.

Leo
Leo

on 11/17/2010, 2:30 pm
This should help for those who are thinking on doing the same as Eric : Click here

Just found this while looking for a solution. But don't get your hopes too high, Eric said that even this have some flaws.
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

on 11/17/2010, 2:56 pm
The flaws are
It's real time like youtube in playback. So if lets say on youtube, normally your videos may stop to continue loading, this will happen in your SWF.
You can't use something like a preloader because it's just embedding the flash. So Unfortunately it will start right away, people with slow PC's or internet connection will have to deal with a bunch of pauses.
I have no idea how to make it start another youtube video after the first one is over, so if your video is in parts, tough titty. (unless there is a way i haven't thought of yet)
Your videos wont be able to be SWF perfect IF your version on youtube sucks in quality or playback.
If youtube is down, or your video is down for whatever reason, so will the video on the SWF.

Watch your ass.
Leo
Leo

on 11/17/2010, 3:02 pm
I read somewhere that we actually have quality control and other stuff. Actually, that is said on the official page for that.
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

on 11/17/2010, 3:20 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:I read somewhere that we actually have quality control and other stuff. Actually, that is said on the official page for that.
Yea, quality control as in if your video has the options for higher qualities like 480P and 720P and all, then you can call it out. Whatever your video looks like in any of those qualities is as much as you can get, so if it sucks, it sucks.

Watch your ass.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum