NS01
Ping
Eric
9 posters
Go down
Anonymous

wii,ps3,and others Empty wii,ps3,and others

11/13/2010, 1:35 pm
so i want to start a series about stations going on adventures and battling since people are fighting
about xbox 360 vs wii vs ps3 im going to make them the main heros and villans.here is what i got in the sprite
thing
wii,ps3,and others Wii2
wii,ps3,and others Wii1
wii,ps3,and others SPRITES
wii,ps3,and others Wii1-1

Last edited by narutoall76 on 11/13/2010, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

wii,ps3,and others Empty Re: wii,ps3,and others

11/13/2010, 3:21 pm
That's actually a pretty original. Console wars of course aren't but It's certainly unexpected and never seen.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
wii,ps3,and others Banned1a7c7e438gif
Anonymous

11/13/2010, 3:26 pm
thxs just finished xbox and kinect about to do the others
(gamecube,nds,others).
going to show the others after i make the pics smaller.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

11/13/2010, 3:33 pm
This is... pretty funny! But change the title from Wii, Ps2, to Wii, PS3.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

wii,ps3,and others Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous

11/13/2010, 3:42 pm
changed.here comes gamecube!
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/13/2010, 3:47 pm
narutoall76 wrote:changed.here comes gamecube!

Alright!!! Make sure you include playstation 1 man!! Too classic.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous

11/13/2010, 4:14 pm
comparing
wii,ps3,and others Compareasion
anything wrong so far?
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/13/2010, 4:40 pm
narutoall76 wrote:comparing
wii,ps3,and others Compareasion
anything wrong so far?
I could show you some shading tips.

Anonymous

11/13/2010, 4:53 pm
sure,show me.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

11/13/2010, 6:30 pm
I had a similar idea D:

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Anonymous

11/13/2010, 6:39 pm
about what exacly?
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

11/13/2010, 6:53 pm
shouldn't this go under Other instead of character

wii,ps3,and others 34nsbrr
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

11/13/2010, 7:07 pm
lol
no really
omg lol
here is some inspirational material for you
wii,ps3,and others Tumblr_kqzcy4XCLh1qz9tjmo1_500

wii,ps3,and others Fzero%20death%20race
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

11/13/2010, 10:49 pm
GAMEBOY COLOR <3

wii,ps3,and others 34nsbrr
Anonymous

11/14/2010, 1:08 pm
new gamecube because the other one was too big
wii,ps3,and others Newgamecube
Anonymous

11/14/2010, 3:25 pm
ok im making a quick animation about the series.ill show it when i feel like it. Razz
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

11/16/2010, 8:37 pm
narutoall76 wrote:new gamecube because the other one was too big
wii,ps3,and others Newgamecube
This one looks much better. I suggest you change the other consoles to the same style.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/16/2010, 8:42 pm
Do you mind I borow that image you have and like.. I dunno, show you the shading concept I would like to demostrate?

Anonymous

11/16/2010, 10:06 pm
i dont care if you borrow it.im working on the animation right now so im going
to tell a story that happens in episode/test 1:
Spoiler:
during wiis life,he has learned that he wasent made,but
built.these are the people he calls family.he met another person liek
him called a gamecube and they have been friends ever since.they
start there journey to be the best systems ever!
:thats what i have about the story so far.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/17/2010, 1:24 am
Welcome to Pingboy's-similar-tutorial-typed-like-Mr.Langes' on how to shadow. (dont get that confuse this is MY tutorial) and dern it you better read this it took me like, 1 minute to cook this up Serious
Alright! Well, its quite easy to understand the concept I will show you in the following. Since your talking to a guy who has been with Paint.net for like, a million years, you will understand the easiest, (lack of pixel work, yet adequate), most quickest way to shade your Wii.

Open up your paint dot net. I have already brought out some shaded figures, as you can see below.

wii,ps3,and others 14b3hts
Look at all those colors. Now comes your question: "Oh wonderful Ping boy... How will you ever show me the way of shading here?"
lol, Narutotall, no need for all that dramatic crap. Just take a look at your color window right there at the bottom right corner!
wii,ps3,and others Zksdi1
As you can see, we will be working with those two colors. Primary white. Secondary dark grey. If you can't find it in the palette section, here, Razz I did it for you. wii,ps3,and others 16hk8ls
Click more to open up the whole folder of of color palettes. Looks confusing, huh? No. Razz. This leads to your creativity work here. Where you can select AND adjust any colors you please. Go ahead and stare at that picture to take full effect of the awsomeness. wii,ps3,and others 16hk8ls

Ok. Now that you have your colors, what will you do with them? Well, your probably thinking we will just get the bucket tool and fill it in the wii, right? Very Happy:D
Spoiler:
No
Spoiler:
HELL NO
Paint.net may be simple, but its system is very complex, yet it is easy to adjust to it. We will be using the gradient tool wii,ps3,and others 2n9drwh. But before we use that wonderful work of wonders, we will need to adjust our Primary color, and our secondary color to a more, "Proper" visual by changing the transparency(/alpha) to look good on your Wii. Very Happy

wii,ps3,and others F10hvo
Okay, so this does look a bit confusing. Don't worry! Look at that picture and adjust the "Transparency Alpha" to 82 on both Primary and Secondary colors. Once that is done, we are ready to go in action. Well.. uhm, not really action. But you get the point :)

Hey. Always wondered what that magic wand does? Oh yeah, it does magic. It even crops an image full of.. PEOPLE in it for you! Well, in this case, we will select one of the Wii's right side. Press the key S four times on your key board, or just click on it in the tool box wii,ps3,and others 2191f95. Now for some action. Select one of the Wii's, ^^^^^^
And it should be highlighted blue. Like this! wii,ps3,and others 14ctgfd

Now here comes the difficult part, because you'll have to do this on your own. Depending on what your dealing with and what not. Or you could try this part on the same Wii figure I am doing this on. Select the gradient tool wii,ps3,and others 2n9drwh, or press G on your Keyboard. Now slide the the mouse inside the highlighted part of the figure.

wii,ps3,and others 551gtk ,and adjust it to make it as good as this:

wii,ps3,and others 2hda6f7
WHAYM!! You are done. Repeat the process on all systems with different colors you feel that are good. *Note, the Seconday color white is suppose to blend in with the Wii. Make additional changes when dealing with other systems vary!*
When you are done make other changes and all, like I did with the glow, it should look like this Very Happy http://www.truploader.com/view/863121&lb=n

notice how the shadowing is reduced along with the front cover when it brights up. You can master this if you fool around more with Paint.net. Its like, the freaking Cave Of Wonders there. Razz

Anonymous

11/17/2010, 1:50 pm
good but that not the wii im using lol.
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

11/17/2010, 2:49 pm
THAT'S CHEATING!

BTW, you can't do that with everything. I would recommend doing the shading by yourself. A good tutorial is this : Mark's Pixel Art Tutorial

This : Another Color Tutorial

And this : Sprite Tutorials (Serebii.net Forums)

You are not going to be a full spriter if you don't learn how to shade by yourself.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/17/2010, 6:07 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:THAT'S CHEATING!

BTW, you can't do that with everything. I would recommend doing the shading by yourself. A good tutorial is this : Mark's Pixel Art Tutorial

This : Another Color Tutorial

And this : Sprite Tutorials (Serebii.net Forums)

You are not going to be a full spriter if you don't learn how to shade by yourself.

as i explain EARLIER GOOD LORD THAT TUT TOOK ME HALF AN HOUR YOU FGTS!

Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

11/17/2010, 6:34 pm
Pingboy wrote:as i explain EARLIER GOOD LORD THAT TUT TOOK ME HALF AN HOUR YOU FGTS!
Cry me a river T_T Just kidding. That is a good half-baked tutorial but it just doesn't look right for spriting...
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/17/2010, 8:57 pm
knux184 wrote:
Pingboy wrote:as i explain EARLIER GOOD LORD THAT TUT TOOK ME HALF AN HOUR YOU FGTS!
Cry me a river T_T Just kidding. That is a good half-baked tutorial but it just doesn't look right for spriting...
I know.. I prefer doing it pixel by pixel, but I explained it was the easiet way (with lack of pixel work) of shading sprites.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum