Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Jae Pokemon :D Empty Jae Pokemon :D

11/9/2010, 8:32 pm
Jae Pokemon :D Jae

Yep Discuss

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jae Pokemon :D Grand_chase_art___ley_by_oxcyde-d3byw92
MetallicTheory
MetallicTheory
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-08-12

Jae Pokemon :D Empty Re: Jae Pokemon :D

11/9/2010, 9:40 pm
Weren't you supposed to make a series or something?
EZWheels
EZWheels
Spritan
Spritan

11/10/2010, 12:33 am
maybeh maybeh not

___________________________________________________________________________________________

LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

11/10/2010, 1:33 am
Shiftry ftw.

Jae Pokemon :D Yghjhj10
EZWheels
EZWheels
Spritan
Spritan

11/10/2010, 1:34 am
you know it :d
you should make a pkmn fc

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

11/10/2010, 1:35 am
mmmm I like it, but if you do try to make a pokemon series, try not to make a bit of imitation from those weird anoyying Pokemon DS games. They sick as heyyyll

Jae Pokemon :D Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
EZWheels
EZWheels
Spritan
Spritan

11/10/2010, 1:38 am
i was originally going ot make a series but over time it just became more of a hassle then somthing i would enjoy making. i was also limmited animation wise because i had a hardtime animating battles and the overworlds idk why D:

ugh i hate the turned base style of pokemon i would rather a game where you control your pokemon in a arena you could run around use obsticles and have 4 moves that could change out every now and then

LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

11/10/2010, 10:14 am
@EZWheels wrote:i was originally going ot make a series but over time it just became more of a hassle then somthing i would enjoy making. i was also limmited animation wise because i had a hardtime animating battles and the overworlds idk why D:

ugh i hate the turned base style of pokemon i would rather a game where you control your pokemon in a arena you could run around use obsticles and have 4 moves that could change out every now and then

The Tales series?
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

11/10/2010, 12:20 pm
ShadowmanX125 wrote:
@EZWheels wrote:i was originally going ot make a series but over time it just became more of a hassle then somthing i would enjoy making. i was also limmited animation wise because i had a hardtime animating battles and the overworlds idk why D:

The Tales series?

The Smash Bros series?

Jae Pokemon :D Fzero%20death%20race
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

11/10/2010, 12:48 pm
sounds like pokemon battle arena for wii

Last edited by 5h0ck on 11/10/2010, 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jae Pokemon :D Ichigo10
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

11/10/2010, 2:42 pm
ShadowmanX125 wrote:

The Tales series?

I agree what Shock says, and maby you should change the concept.

Jae Pokemon :D Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

11/10/2010, 6:36 pm
>_> No. No. No. I say no to MORE pokemon fc's ....
I've seen a lot of pokemon fc on youtube. But thats just disturbing. Moving one. Nice spriting you did. Have fun animating pokemon. That makes 4-5 Pokemon animators Very Happy (Me, Ike, and SpriteAP are the others. The 5th one is unknown...)

Jae Pokemon :D 34nsbrr
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum