Go down
Super Shadow Mario Fan
Super Shadow Mario Fan
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-11-04

I need help with my art designs - Page 2 Empty Re: I need help with my art designs

1/31/2011, 2:34 pm
knux184 wrote:I think it would all look very good if you could get the proportions and anatomy right. Go online and search some tutorials or something, that helped me.
Ok...I did more work on nova this time thanks to the help of a friend. this is an idea based off Zero's cover from mega man zero....so this was did out of fun and not finished yet. I think this might be an improvement to the old picture I have up there...lets see if I did better.

The New Nova and New Dark Nova...

I need help with my art designs - Page 2 Novaan10

___________________________________________________________________________________________

lol!
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

I need help with my art designs - Page 2 Empty Re: I need help with my art designs

1/31/2011, 2:44 pm
The hair is beautiful. The eyes are a little to big. It would be better if you had the eyes on a more horizontal level. You should do that. Also, move the lips up a bit. But other than that, this is REALLY good. Fantastic too, because your last drawing of Nova didn't look so good.

Dark Nova is ok.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I need help with my art designs - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Super Shadow Mario Fan
Super Shadow Mario Fan
Spritan
Spritan

1/31/2011, 4:29 pm
Pingboy wrote:The hair is beautiful. The eyes are a little to big. It would be better if you had the eyes on a more horizontal level. You should do that. Also, move the lips up a bit. But other than that, this is REALLY good. Fantastic too, because your last drawing of Nova didn't look so good.

Dark Nova is ok.
thanks...I went ahead and made Nova's counter part, Dark Nova...his inner demon. and thanks again, I will work on those.

lol!
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

1/31/2011, 5:08 pm
Yes yes, HUGE improvement Very Happy Lovin that hair right now.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

2/1/2011, 10:53 am
knux184 wrote:Yes yes, HUGE improvement Very Happy Lovin that hair right now.
I KNOW! RIGHT?

I need help with my art designs - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Super Shadow Mario Fan
Super Shadow Mario Fan
Spritan
Spritan

2/2/2011, 9:04 am
Pingboy wrote:
knux184 wrote:Yes yes, HUGE improvement Very Happy Lovin that hair right now.
I KNOW! RIGHT?
well...I couldn't have done it without you guys...I'm working on other characters too...I hope once the game is done in thelong but near future, you all will enjoy it.

lol!
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

2/2/2011, 5:07 pm
Your style needs some work but you'll get there :3

I need help with my art designs - Page 2 34nsbrr
Super Shadow Mario Fan
Super Shadow Mario Fan
Spritan
Spritan

2/21/2011, 4:44 am
@Renny wrote:Your style needs some work but you'll get there :3
yeah, and believe me, its not as easy as it looks, I'm still having trouble on the color schemes for most of my characters. I am still improving them though. In fact, I have a few characters in development along with Nova the Shadow.

lol!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum