Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Getting a PS3 Empty Getting a PS3

on 11/7/2010, 5:03 pm
Well, I use to have God of War 1 and 2 back when i had a PS2. And both games were orgasmic. After seeing footage of God of War 3 i really don't wanna miss out on this game. Even though i hate the PS3, for this game i will pay for the whole system. I'll be getting the GOW trilogy pack with it, it comes with all 3 parts.
My xbox 360 is in need of repairs (DVD drive wont read any games) So not only will i have to pay for the repairs, but with the PS3 and the GOW trilogy pack. I'm also gonna get Dante's inferno (PS3 or 360 depending on which one i get ready first).
The repair for the 360 is $100
So all in all will be near 500 or more.
My PSN will be my internet alias ifureadthisdie. So PS3 faggots, be weary.
There. Am i making a mistake? Probably. :3
Any other recommendations for it (because it has so little exclusives...good ones at least)? (if the game is also out for 360 don't bother, ill get it for 360 then).

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Getting a PS3 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Getting a PS3 Empty Re: Getting a PS3

on 11/7/2010, 5:20 pm
Get the Move for your own sick pleasures. I know you like that glowing dildo ball Wink

also i wish i was rich enough to buy an entire system for one game ;(

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Getting a PS3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

on 11/7/2010, 6:07 pm
I have a wii, the hell with the move.
And yea :3 Soon ill be getting a job so..more money.

Watch your ass.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 11/7/2010, 6:22 pm
@Eric wrote:I have a wii, the hell with the move.
And yea :3 Soon ill be getting a job so..more money.
its "to hell with ..." Razz
also.... *sobs in corner*

Getting a PS3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
XSpriteAP88X
XSpriteAP88X
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-04-24

on 11/7/2010, 10:06 pm
Aww yes this very game gave me the same urge to go out and buy a ps3. And man i missed out on some good games back in the ps2 age Sad all i had was a my Gcube and my GBASP , i was so close minded back then >.> It was either Nintey or GTFO xD
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 11/7/2010, 10:18 pm
* bigass smile* welcome back to the Sony fam,play that bitch on like titan or YOU might be disappointed.now get ssf4 so I can kick your ass and be better than you in something....beside pleasing women

Getting a PS3 Untitl15
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 11/8/2010, 7:20 am
I will add you over the PS3 soon Xbox faggot :3
God Of War 3 is epic, so worth it. Completed it in two weeks, very short though Sad
Do not get Dante's Inferno on the PS3...fuck, it's so glitchy but still playable. I haven't completed that game yet because I keep falling into the same glitch on the same boss level, I haven't played for a while now so it's probably been patched up.

Also get your favourite, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 :face:
I'm still waiting for others such as the new Mortal Kombat game. And Black ops, which is out tomorrow!

Seriously though get GOW 3, the only let down about it is that it only includes one costume once its completed Sad The whole trilogy pack includes all of them I think...

Other good PS3 exclusives:

Uncharted 2
Little Big Planet 2 (not released yet)
Killzone
Ratchet and Clank
And I can't remember others...

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 11/8/2010, 9:26 am
Xbox fanboy.

NARUTO ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 2T!! ITS MAGNIFICENT!!! OMG!!! HOLY SHI* WTF

Uncharted 2

Getting a PS3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/8/2010, 12:41 pm
Pingboy wrote:Xbox fanboy.

Uncharted 2
don't scare him we almost have him in our Sony clutches......

Getting a PS3 Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 11/8/2010, 1:00 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:Xbox fanboy.

Uncharted 2
don't scare him we almost have him in our Sony clutches......

Ah yes..
Well, he may not be asking for it, but Imma just go and brag on Ps3.

We all know both console systems render good, high quality pixels. Although, Xbox has it's flaws too. Why Naruto ultimate ninja storm wasn't exclusive for Xbox? Simple
Graphics (Lets face it fool, you wouldn't play a game that would cost 40 dollars with Playstation one graphics).
The game optimized the full capability of the Playstation 3. It was graphic superior. There are a lot of games that hav-

Oh wait... let me stop now. Eric would start an arguement, and like always, win it. *sigh* This seems like a battle for you guys who ACTUALLY have the damn black thing.

Getting a PS3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

on 11/8/2010, 3:03 pm
ok 1. I still hate PS3, i just love god of war. Sony sucks, and they are trying WAY too hard. I wont get any game on the PS3 that is also out on the 360.
2. To pingboy, about the graphics thing. You honestly think that the PS3's graphics are NOTICEABLE differences. The ONLY! OOONLY reason a game would be out for PS3 only, when it comes to graphics is processing power. Sony, because all they did was emphasize on graphics, probably put in more power to process more whilst in actual gameplay. However, VISUAL difference is not visible. It's bull shit, not worth any graphics crap. The power in processing from both are so little it's ridiculous that sony actually thought they could get away with that argument.
Sacrificing gameplay for a tiny bit of pixel removing is the dumbest idea I've ever heard, but hey, it's sony. They're coming out with a PSP PHONE!
You can't tell me they're not trying too hard.
But anyway yea, getting a PS3 for GOW. And I'm gonna make love to the trilogy for back when i had a PS2 it was the best game i ever played for a while.

Watch your ass.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/8/2010, 3:18 pm
@Eric wrote:ok 1. I still hate PS3, i just love god of war. Sony sucks, and they are trying WAY too hard. I wont get any game on the PS3 that is also out on the 360.
2. To pingboy, about the graphics thing. You honestly think that the PS3's graphics are NOTICEABLE differences. The ONLY! OOONLY reason a game would be out for PS3 only, when it comes to graphics is processing power. Sony, because all they did was emphasize on graphics, probably put in more power to process more whilst in actual gameplay. However, VISUAL difference is not visible. It's bull shit, not worth any graphics crap. The power in processing from both are so little it's ridiculous that sony actually thought they could get away with that argument.
Sacrificing gameplay for a tiny bit of pixel removing is the dumbest idea I've ever heard, but hey, it's sony. They're coming out with a PSP PHONE!
You can't tell me they're not trying too hard.
But anyway yea, getting a PS3 for GOW. And I'm gonna make love to the trilogy for back when i had a PS2 it was the best game i ever played for a while.
so why not get the 60 gig from gamestop its like 349.00$ but the backward compatibility is worth it if you like ps2 games. also ive had a unofficial psp phone for a while now. bout time sony catch up

Getting a PS3 Untitl15
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum