12 posters
Go down
MetallicTheory
MetallicTheory
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-08-12

Special/Strong Attack Sound (Voosh Voosh Empty Special/Strong Attack Sound (Voosh Voosh

11/7/2010, 1:49 pm
I need the sound for the attack charge thing or whatever it's called. It goes with this:
Special/Strong Attack Sound (Voosh Voosh Sprita11
HarryControl
HarryControl
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2010-11-05

Special/Strong Attack Sound (Voosh Voosh Empty Re: Special/Strong Attack Sound (Voosh Voosh

11/7/2010, 4:23 pm
I think this may have been talked about before in another topic not too long ago...

Hey dude, before you go any further with this sprite animation, may I recommend that you use a different 'charging-up' effect? This fight style is way too overdone. scratch

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Special/Strong Attack Sound (Voosh Voosh Empty Re: Special/Strong Attack Sound (Voosh Voosh

11/7/2010, 4:42 pm
I agree, immediately reminded me of SMBZ when I saw that pic.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

11/7/2010, 4:51 pm
Errr. That specific sound was classified as stolen i think.

the one from SMBZ to be exact.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Special/Strong Attack Sound (Voosh Voosh 34nsbrr
MetallicTheory
MetallicTheory
Spritan
Spritan

11/7/2010, 6:49 pm
@Renny wrote:Errr. That specific sound was classified as stolen i think.

Was it originally from SMBZ? If it was, I had no clue, and I'll try my best to change it.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

11/7/2010, 7:22 pm
@MetallicTheory wrote:
@Renny wrote:Errr. That specific sound was classified as stolen i think.

Was it originally from SMBZ? If it was, I had no clue, and I'll try my best to change it.

I believe so. If I'm wrong then blame darkdragon581 for raging some other guy who asked for it (or had it).

Special/Strong Attack Sound (Voosh Voosh 34nsbrr
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

11/7/2010, 8:00 pm
Look at my post in this section. I put in a link with TON of whooshes. You know what? Here.

Tons of whooshes, or vooshes. Click here

Special/Strong Attack Sound (Voosh Voosh Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
MetallicTheory
MetallicTheory
Spritan
Spritan

11/7/2010, 8:16 pm
Pingboy wrote:Look at my post in this section. I put in a link with TON of whooshes. You know what? Here.

Thanks but I can't find what I'm looking for...
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/7/2010, 8:17 pm
@MetallicTheory wrote:
Pingboy wrote:Look at my post in this section. I put in a link with TON of whooshes. You know what? Here.

Thanks but I can't find what I'm looking for...

Ok, I have one in particular I ripped. Let me bring it up.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/7/2010, 8:21 pm

MetallicTheory
MetallicTheory
Spritan
Spritan

11/7/2010, 8:31 pm

...still not exactly what I'm looking for, but thanks, I think I'll find it sooner or later.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/7/2010, 8:33 pm
You think this thread should be locked, or would you turn to another thread that has similar quesitons like yours?

The bigshots obviously can't find what your looking for so...

MetallicTheory
MetallicTheory
Spritan
Spritan

11/7/2010, 8:56 pm
Pingboy wrote:You think this thread should be locked, or would you turn to another thread that has similar quesitons like yours?

Yeah, it should probably be locked...
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/7/2010, 9:07 pm
@MetallicTheory wrote:
Pingboy wrote:You think this thread should be locked, or would you turn to another thread that has similar quesitons like yours?

Yeah, it should probably be locked...

Message Darkdragon581. He has LOTSA experience, but I encourage (and recommend) all to keep looking for what they are finding.

darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

11/7/2010, 9:50 pm
dammit people stop saying mah name, also renny, for the 5th freaking time, THATS NOT THE EFFECT/SOUND I WAS TALKING ABOUT
MetallicTheory
MetallicTheory
Spritan
Spritan

11/7/2010, 10:03 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:dammit people stop saying mah name, also renny, for the 5th freaking time, THATS NOT THE EFFECT/SOUND I WAS TALKING ABOUT

So, you got the sound or not?
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

11/7/2010, 10:09 pm
no, i deleated that sound long ago
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

11/7/2010, 11:34 pm
i have the sound
I downloaded it a very long time ago before i even saw smbz(i didn't know bout it till ep 4)
i don't remember where i got it and i have absolutly no idea if it is stolen or not.
If its turns out its not stolen i'll post a link to it but if it is......well i dont know what i'll do.

Special/Strong Attack Sound (Voosh Voosh Ichigo10
MetallicTheory
MetallicTheory
Spritan
Spritan

11/7/2010, 11:44 pm
@5h0ck wrote:i have the sound
I downloaded it a very long time ago before i even saw smbz(i didn't know bout it till ep 4)
i don't remember where i got it and i have absolutly no idea if it is stolen or not.
If its turns out its not stolen i'll post a link to it but if it is......well i dont know what i'll do.

Can you send it to me? If it turns out it IS stolen, I'll take it out of the animation.
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

11/7/2010, 11:57 pm
I'll pm it to u.

Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

11/8/2010, 3:29 am
You know what.
It doesn't matter if the sound itself is stolen or not.
You are stealing a valuable idea, a concept.
Why the fuck are people so obsessed with copying Alvin Earthworm in every way possible.
Jesus Christ how is that appealing, wouldn't you rather make you OWN ideas, bring your OWN vision to live, instead of mimicking an old one?
Oh wait its not that you're after. You just want popularity.
Good luck.

Special/Strong Attack Sound (Voosh Voosh Fzero%20death%20race
HarryControl
HarryControl
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2010-11-05

11/8/2010, 4:02 am
@Mr Lange wrote:You know what.
Why the fuck are people so obsessed with copying Alvin Earthworm in every way possible.
How is that appealing, wouldn't you rather make you OWN ideas, bring your OWN vision to live, instead of mimicking an old one?
Good luck.

+1
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/8/2010, 8:53 am

WHY Mr.LANGE!? WHY!? He hasn't even given me any influence to animate at all. I've learned LOTSA flash sh!t before looking at hiym.

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

11/8/2010, 2:29 pm
he was only asking for a sound that just happened to be used by alvin.....that doesn't mean he's copying him.
if using a sound ment we were unorriginal then that would make alomost all of us here guilty of copying some other animator.

MetallicTheory
MetallicTheory
Spritan
Spritan

11/8/2010, 2:34 pm
Jesus Christ how is that appealing, wouldn't you rather make you OWN ideas, bring your OWN vision to live, instead of mimicking an old one?
Good luck.

...calm down, dude. I'm not after any popularity, I just wanna animate a decent sprite fight... If it bothers you that much, then I won't use it. And I'm also pretty sure Alvin isn't 100% original himself.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum