Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Lettin it out - Page 2 Empty Re: Lettin it out

11/8/2010, 9:04 am
Ok. I'm a really good attracted black 14 (almost 15) year old teenager. The girls always came by my locker and flirt with me. I'm not allowed to date. For really good reasons. I am too young. I mean, when you see a 14 yr olds date, elders would assume they are trying to be... ugh, "GROWN". No. I know relationships are about trust and commitment. If I had a gf, I would spend time with her. Call her ( I prefer to see her in person though). I would IM her constantly. Buy her things, and show her my love, and I couldn't help but get 1/10 of teary eyed of what rapid said. Yeah, there would either be girls staring at me in class looking at my good side of my face, and then come by to my locker or wait for me getting out of the bathroom.

Now, when I was by my locker, some girl came up to me and start flapping on about how she likes guys. Yesh, ugh. I liked the adrenaline of being bad, but I knew it was wrong. I knew it was wrong to date a girl who only wants to be my fun (only kissing, showing off, jealous foo girl) partner and not a real one. I knew it was wrong to pump her from behind at my age.
I knew it was all wrong, so I said:" I know your looking for fun, but your not getting any of it from me. I'm not allowed to date. Sorry honey. Try the jocks. They love getting they're undies pulled down."
I was on a field trip and I had to go to the bathroom. This one girl offered to go freakin 40 meters up to the bathroom with me. She almost laid one on me, and almost seduced me, but I screamed to embarrased her. LOL I could have said "bit*h get off of me you horse's a$$." or worse

I could list 1,000,000 others. Hell one girl kissed me when I was 6. Damn. Boys didn't try me either cuz them niggas know that @$$ WAS GONNA BE WHIPPED

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Lettin it out - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11

11/8/2010, 3:52 pm
xRAPIDFIR3xPHO3NIXx wrote:I hate it when you're talking to a girl and y'all gettin into each other and junk and you're all about to ask her out or kiss or something and then she's like "I have a boyfriend." WTF...Women be gettin on my nerves lol

Omfg, I hate that shit. The off chance that happens to me, I just say "...Then why flirt with me?" or "You don't like him more than me, do you?". But you probably have to establish that she's interested in you, or if she's just having a friendly conversation. Because if this happens often to you, they're probably getting the idea that you wanna be more than friends, they drop the "I have a boyfriend" so they can let you know they aren't interested.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Lettin it out - Page 2 Soarkrieg MADE BY KNUX184!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R.I.P. Tre' & Uncle Riece
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

11/8/2010, 5:35 pm
Damn man when did you wake up!?

Lettin it out - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan

11/8/2010, 5:44 pm
@Granadico wrote:Damn man when did you wake up!?

Lol...I'd think around today(sorry for being off topic).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

11/8/2010, 7:32 pm
@SoarKrieg wrote:
@Granadico wrote:Damn man when did you wake up!?

Lol...I'd think around today(sorry for being off topic).

I was saying you were dreaming -_-
and wtf is this topic about /D:

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13011
Registration date : 2010-04-29

11/8/2010, 8:44 pm
Cheetos I think....

Lettin it out - Page 2 Untitl15
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan

11/8/2010, 9:11 pm
madfacespriter wrote:Cheetos I think....

LOL! ...Anger or sadness issues? Emotional outlets?

Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

11/8/2010, 10:20 pm
Pingboy wrote:Ok. I'm a really good attracted black 14 (almost 15) year old teenager. The girls always came by my locker and flirt with me. I'm not allowed to date. For really good reasons. I am too young. I mean, when you see a 14 yr olds date, elders would assume they are trying to be... ugh, "GROWN". No. I know relationships are about trust and commitment. If I had a gf, I would spend time with her. Call her ( I prefer to see her in person though). I would IM her constantly. Buy her things, and show her my love, and I couldn't help but get 1/10 of teary eyed of what rapid said. Yeah, there would either be girls staring at me in class looking at my good side of my face, and then come by to my locker or wait for me getting out of the bathroom.

Now, when I was by my locker, some girl came up to me and start flapping on about how she likes guys. Yesh, ugh. I liked the adrenaline of being bad, but I knew it was wrong. I knew it was wrong to date a girl who only wants to be my fun (only kissing, showing off, jealous foo girl) partner and not a real one. I knew it was wrong to pump her from behind at my age.
I knew it was all wrong, so I said:" I know your looking for fun, but your not getting any of it from me. I'm not allowed to date. Sorry honey. Try the jocks. They love getting they're undies pulled down."
I was on a field trip and I had to go to the bathroom. This one girl offered to go freakin 40 meters up to the bathroom with me. She almost laid one on me, and almost seduced me, but I screamed to embarrased her. LOL I could have said "bit*h get off of me you horse's a$$." or worse

I could list 1,000,000 others. Hell one girl kissed me when I was 6. Damn. Boys didn't try me either cuz them niggas know that @$$ WAS GONNA BE WHIPPED

Well damn I don't got it like that (as far as I know). But that sucks about not being able to date. I think you should date at least once so that you get the experience. SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS WRONG! Don't do it, lol. It will ruin your life, I've seen it happen many a time.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

11/8/2010, 11:31 pm
*Jizzes*
amidoinitrite?

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/9/2010, 12:42 am
@Granadico wrote:*Jizzes*
amidoinitrite?
Well that depends. Are you doing it in your pants? Or are you doing it in that fat b*tch you pleaded to come over your house so you can stupidly prove that your a man to us?
Surprised Oohhhhh

xRAPIDFIR3xPHO3NIXx wrote:
Pingboy wrote:Ok. I'm a really good attracted black 14 (almost 15) year old teenager. The girls always came by my locker and flirt with me. I'm not allowed to date. For really good reasons. I am too young. I mean, when you see a 14 yr olds date, elders would assume they are trying to be... ugh, "GROWN". No. I know relationships are about trust and commitment. If I had a gf, I would spend time with her. Call her ( I prefer to see her in person though). I would IM her constantly. Buy her things, and show her my love, and I couldn't help but get 1/10 of teary eyed of what rapid said. Yeah, there would either be girls staring at me in class looking at my good side of my face, and then come by to my locker or wait for me getting out of the bathroom.

Well damn I don't got it like that (as far as I know). But that sucks about not being able to date. I think you should date at least once so that you get the experience. SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS WRONG! Don't do it, lol. It will ruin your life, I've seen it happen many a time.

I know, it is quite lonely, as I don't really come close with the boys in my town. Just mostly the girls, and I would have the encouragement to do 75% of things I usually do in life.

Oh, and trust me, I know all about SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS WRONG. My poor friend practically got hurt by it, and it wasn't even his fault. It was his accidental partner!

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2010-06-29

11/9/2010, 12:58 am
Alright. This girl was bending down and I looked at her ass. She noticed and slapped me. Sad
BEST 100th POST EVA
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/9/2010, 1:03 am
ShadowmanX125 wrote:Alright. This girl was bending down and I looked at her ass. She noticed and slapped me. Sad
BEST 100th POST EVA

EPICNESS!! The post I ment... But that attempt too!

Same thing happened to me in 5th grade. Except the girl was a student teacher. An italian one, and I got this... huge lecture ohhh laaawrrd

Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

11/9/2010, 4:44 am
I see nothing wrong with sex before marriage. Its just a very old traditional moral but anyone can have sex before marriage with someone you love. Its not like marriage actually helps any. Its just an imaginary system people use to demonstrate deep affection, but if you ask me, divorce is a lot more brutal. You are not only dealing with the emotional trauma of being dumped, but you have to deal with all the horrible legal shit and splitting possessions and money and whatnot.
Sex before marriage is fine if done responsibly and the couple is truly connected. Marriage does not validate any true love, it is just an illusion.

Lettin it out - Page 2 Fzero%20death%20race
HarryControl
HarryControl
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2010-11-05

11/9/2010, 5:21 am
@Mr Lange wrote:I see nothing wrong with sex before marriage. Its just a very old traditional moral but anyone can have sex before marriage with someone you love. Its not like marriage actually helps any. Its just an imaginary system people use to demonstrate deep affection, but if you ask me, divorce is a lot more brutal. You are not only dealing with the emotional trauma of being dumped, but you have to deal with all the horrible legal shit and splitting possessions and money and whatnot.
Sex before marriage is fine if done responsibly and the couple is truly connected. Marriage does not validate any true love, it is just an illusion.

Is that something you would be proud of to tell the whole world? Maybe you should get married and experience it first before speaking of such heresies. Hmm?
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1299

11/9/2010, 5:54 am
Holy sh1t so much subjects and IT all started with cheetos i see the future now ._.

Lettin it out - Page 2 Dancing-happy-yoshi Lettin it out - Page 2 259ab217
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

11/9/2010, 6:04 am
@HarryControl wrote:
@Mr Lange wrote:I see nothing wrong with sex before marriage. Its just a very old traditional moral but anyone can have sex before marriage with someone you love. Its not like marriage actually helps any. Its just an imaginary system people use to demonstrate deep affection, but if you ask me, divorce is a lot more brutal. You are not only dealing with the emotional trauma of being dumped, but you have to deal with all the horrible legal shit and splitting possessions and money and whatnot.

Is that something you would be proud of to tell the whole world? Maybe you should get married and experience it first before speaking of such heresies. Hmm?

Maybe I believe the institute of marriage is a figment of human imagination and true love isn't dependent on such irrational ideas. Marriage serves a good purpose but, like any imaginary system, is highly flawed and frequently broken. If you pin all your love and relationship upon it, then its subject to the same damage.
People can have wonderful lasting relationships without marriage. You are suggesting that anyone who has premarital sex has bad relationships and only married people have good relationships. If that isn't a hilarous statement I don't know what is.
Heresy is also imaginary, btw.

Lettin it out - Page 2 Fzero%20death%20race
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1299

11/9/2010, 6:18 am
This is going to go off topic again i see

Lettin it out - Page 2 Dancing-happy-yoshi Lettin it out - Page 2 259ab217
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

11/9/2010, 6:32 am
I strongly agree. *rolls over in bed wakes up girl* what was your name again??

Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

11/9/2010, 7:17 am

Yeah I should have said don't have sex until you are truly in love but I was sleepy last night so I just used marriage....darn abstinence classes...if anything those promote teenagers to have sex...well here it does anyway.

And divorce is incredibly brutal, not only to the ex-lovebirds but to the child even if he's like 2. My parents divorced when I was 4, so I don't remember it much, but to this day they still argue and yell at each other RIGHT in front of me.
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2010-06-29

11/9/2010, 8:41 am

You of all people would talk about love. <3
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20

11/9/2010, 10:11 am
@HarryControl wrote:
Nope he's right.
Marriage is just a SYMBOL of something. It doesn't do a single thing on you. You only get those legal gains from being legally married. You're not more in love after it, you don't have some magic bond that keeps you inseparable for a long time now. It's the same thing, only lots of money is gone in the marriage and the 2 rings. But for some reason people still think that because they're married, their love is pure and they can't split up. It'd take a lot to break up the marriage, but if they were still just girlfriend and boyfriend they would walk out any day. And plus like Lange said, since you're legally married, getting divorce is going to DESTROY you.
Due to our BIASED justice system, if you're the male and have a kid, big chance you'll lose him. Your money, you're gonna lose A LOT of it and your house most likely also. All packed with a broken heart. Side effects may include, suicide, clinical depression and loss of sanity.
Despite it being the Woman's fault for the divorce, you're still fucked.

Watch your ass.
Lettin it out - Page 2 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

11/9/2010, 10:47 am
ive even known people who did fine until they got married a then soon after it went all down hill LOL in the end they hate each other. ive seen this more than once

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/9/2010, 1:30 pm
madfacespriter wrote:ive even known people who did fine until they got married a then soon after it went all down hill LOL in the end they hate each other. ive seen this more than once

I think you got some pretty sad friends Madface.. (o.o)

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

11/9/2010, 1:45 pm
Pingboy wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:ive even known people who did fine until they got married a then soon after it went all down hill LOL in the end they hate each other. ive seen this more than once

never said friends....

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/9/2010, 1:59 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:

never said friends....

Sad Oh, then you KNOW some pretty sad people.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum