11 posters
Go down
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Sherrod A.K.A dabestbrawler in LSW!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sherrod A.K.A dabestbrawler in LSW!

11/7/2010, 8:11 pm
Thats pretty awsome.

You should go for the tutorial...

AND WHERE DID ALL THESE NEWBS COME FROM? THE SPRITAS WHERE JUST LEFT WITH RENNY, MADFACE, YOU, ME, LANG, ERIC, and others..

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sherrod A.K.A dabestbrawler in LSW!  - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

Sherrod A.K.A dabestbrawler in LSW!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sherrod A.K.A dabestbrawler in LSW!

11/7/2010, 8:44 pm
Im Others Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sherrod A.K.A dabestbrawler in LSW!  - Page 2 Untitl11
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/7/2010, 8:49 pm
@D3Anims wrote:Im Others Very Happy

Oh yeah, definately.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

11/7/2010, 8:55 pm
@D3Anims wrote:Im Others Very Happy
you are most def "others" my friend

Sherrod A.K.A dabestbrawler in LSW!  - Page 2 Untitl15
EZWheels
EZWheels
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-09-11

11/7/2010, 9:11 pm
Im also others Sniff Sad

Sherrod A.K.A dabestbrawler in LSW!  - Page 2 Grand_chase_art___ley_by_oxcyde-d3byw92
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/7/2010, 9:26 pm
@EZWheels wrote:Im also others Sniff Sad

Ya man. Your Sprite level doesn't matter. Its your personality that counts, and I hate to say it, but its true, your animations count. Well, not really. You just have to be really active here you know?

I mean... personailty: you associate with good people. Your funny, social. Your doing something with your life and your proud of it. Most people here have good personality, but you have to adjust to the newbs, and sometimes it may take a while. Take it for me. I'm still a newb but I made my name COUNT to this site. I let myself loose here and I let people KNOW MY NAME!!!11 nwetwj.

Animations: again this is why I LOVE the spritas and not fluidanims. You have to post an animation at fluidanims to be accepted. Here you don't, or atleast you can try. There are a lot of things that go on in your house, and that can interfere what you do on here. People don't realise that but hey, you have a lot of advantages on here, and you get a good warm welcome.

And people like Ezwheels, Madface and D3 <3 done things to remember themselfs by (awsum ppl. so yeah Razz

ok I don't want Grandico to come by and say "You forgot the part in your speech where you say YOUR OFF TOPIC" to me so I'm going to say something about this thread.
Dabestbrawler you are beast keep it up

Last edited by Pingboy on 11/7/2010, 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

EZWheels
EZWheels
Spritan
Spritan

11/7/2010, 9:28 pm
Yay :3
Shit son i should start animating again D:

Sherrod A.K.A dabestbrawler in LSW!  - Page 2 Grand_chase_art___ley_by_oxcyde-d3byw92
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/7/2010, 9:30 pm
@EZWheels wrote:Yay :3

Spoiler:
Come participate in the battle hosted by Left4DeadInFire :)

Keep it up Dabestbrawler you still are BEAST

Last edited by Pingboy on 11/7/2010, 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

MetallicTheory
MetallicTheory
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-08-12

11/7/2010, 9:30 pm

Yeah, you weren't a bad animator.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

11/7/2010, 9:54 pm
wait, when did you stop animating? I just thought you were working on multi projects.you quit?

EZWheels
EZWheels
Spritan
Spritan

11/7/2010, 9:55 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
wait, when did you stop animating? I just thought you were working on multi projects.you quit?

not so much quit as i lost all my stuff and i havent really had any ideas for projects D:

EZWheels
EZWheels
Spritan
Spritan

11/7/2010, 9:56 pm
Sherrod A.K.A dabestbrawler in LSW!  - Page 2 Funny_wallpaper_10_iphone-t2

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

11/7/2010, 10:01 pm
@EZWheels wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:

not so much quit as i lost all my stuff and i havent really had any ideas for projects D:
oh you were one of those who pc crashed,oh thats why, well take it little by little you get back on top (LOL that's what she said)

EZWheels
EZWheels
Spritan
Spritan

11/7/2010, 10:03 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
@EZWheels wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:

oh you were one of those who pc crashed,oh thats why, well take it little by little you get back on top (LOL that's what she said)

LOL! i pwned my teacher with "in bed" the other day it was epic

MOJO TIME SKIP FOR THE FUCKING WIN!
what video game is that from? D:??

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

11/7/2010, 10:11 pm
panzer bandit

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/8/2010, 8:48 am
madfacespriter wrote:panzer bandit

LOL Sorry madface. I called him Drug-addicted looking monkey because he differs SO much from the other two who look natural and more close to fighting. Time skip looks like he's done some drugs. Thats why he has all that weed in his pouches, and he looks disfigured (No not that you made him disfigured I mean he looks funny I know you intended to make him like that XD). Actually, he looks awsome. I don't know where I thought he looked disfigured.

But you probably got a story in your head that would fit everything that Mojo jo j(I think of powerpuff girl's antagonist Mojo jo jo)- I mean mojo has been through.

abuse... verbal abuse... sexual abuse... you know?

YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

11/8/2010, 2:45 pm
Alot of avatars in this forum give a bad vibe to me that is completly different from the comments...

Sherrod A.K.A dabestbrawler in LSW!  - Page 2 Dancing-happy-yoshi Sherrod A.K.A dabestbrawler in LSW!  - Page 2 259ab217
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

11/8/2010, 8:52 pm
Pingboy wrote:

LOL Sorry madface. I called him Drug-addicted looking monkey because he differs SO much from the other two who look natural and more close to fighting. Time skip looks like he's done some drugs. Thats why he has all that weed in his pouches, and he looks disfigured (No not that you made him disfigured I mean he looks funny I know you intended to make him like that XD). Actually, he looks awsome. I don't know where I thought he looked disfigured.

But you probably got a story in your head that would fit everything that Mojo jo j(I think of powerpuff girl's antagonist Mojo jo jo)- I mean mojo has been through.

yea I'm still working on his story its not due to start till Jan 2011,till then ima do random vids with him to get my....(ahem) Mojo going. time skip's not due for a long time

EZWheels
EZWheels
Spritan
Spritan

11/8/2010, 10:12 pm
has anyone noticed the massive offtopic ness?

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/9/2010, 12:34 am
madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:

yea I'm still working on his story its not due to start till Jan 2011,till then ima do random vids with him to get my....(ahem) Mojo going. time skip's not due for a long time
lolol Your mojo going.
@EZWheels wrote:has anyone noticed the massive offtopic ness?
That is why team Grandico will be striking ANY minute now.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

11/9/2010, 8:07 am
@dabestbrawler wrote:
leocartoon1 wrote:Just got around to see this. That's pretty good dude.

The only thing that bothers me, is that the afro hair on your sprite get a little bit smaller when it's looking at us (front view). Other than that, it's pretty good.
thnx, man i could try 2 fix it, i think itz about 1 pixel smaller in length

and for EVERYBODY look at what Angryboy the legendary LSW master did for me:
http://spritingonawhim.tk/data/uploads/lswi-dabestbrawler.png
so are you gonna sheet .....um your...self....?

dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20

11/9/2010, 10:31 am
madfacespriter wrote:
@dabestbrawler wrote:

The only thing that bothers me, is that the afro hair on your sprite get a little bit smaller when it's looking at us (front view). Other than that, it's pretty good.

hellz yeah! and im also sheeting myself with all tha outfits but i like tha blue sweater tha best

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

11/9/2010, 11:16 am
@dabestbrawler wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
@dabestbrawler wrote:

hellz yeah! and im also sheeting myself with all tha outfits but i like tha blue sweater tha best
have you thought of powers for yourself,are you gonna be like a mutant?

dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20

11/9/2010, 12:07 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
@dabestbrawler wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
@dabestbrawler wrote:

nah im not gonna have powers for myself but i am planning on making a spirit sword type thing 4 me lol

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/9/2010, 1:27 pm
@dabestbrawler wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
@dabestbrawler wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
@dabestbrawler wrote:

nah im not gonna have powers for myself but i am planning on making a spirit sword type thing 4 me lol

That would be cool if you made a sprite series with you and people you know go to school and you had to protect them with your powers.

Or you can make a reality show.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum