The Conversation Thread

+15
EZWheels
LoneVeritas
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
YoshiSonic
SoarKrieg
HarryControl
Granadico
XSpriteAP88X
Gigabyterspriter
D3Anims
darkdragon581
Face
Eric
Mr Lange
Ping
19 posters
Go down
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

The Conversation Thread Empty The Conversation Thread

11/5/2010, 1:09 am
Just relax. Chill. Eat chips. Consume dope.

Conversate my brothas. How are you?

Are you feeling well?
Are you doing something interesting?
Are you horny?

Come. Let us all gather.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 31
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19
Location : The Land of Waldos

The Conversation Thread Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

11/5/2010, 1:53 am
WELL.
I am currently solving the utopia complex.
Gonna make a paradise. Everyone will become pure energy. We will leave behind the conflicts of identities that have plagued human living. Life will be more beautiful than ever. Who's with me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread Fzero%20death%20race
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

The Conversation Thread Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

11/5/2010, 2:00 am
@Mr Lange wrote:WELL.
I am currently solving the utopia complex.
Gonna make a paradise. Everyone will become pure energy. We will leave behind the conflicts of identities that have plagued human living. Life will be more beautiful than ever. Who's with me.

I would love to man... *inhales coke*

but waht about terrorism? how will you stop that, and political problems. Oh and bah-rock obama. and durrrr, how 'bout that oil spill? and haiti? how will you stop the racist conflict in the world?
what will be your concept?
and what about my dog bobby? how will you extract worms from him? Cure for cancer... ZzzZZZzzz

fawk

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 31
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19
Location : The Land of Waldos

The Conversation Thread Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

11/5/2010, 2:09 am
Pingboy wrote:
@Mr Lange wrote:WELL.
I am currently solving the utopia complex.
Gonna make a paradise. Everyone will become pure energy. We will leave behind the conflicts of identities that have plagued human living. Life will be more beautiful than ever. Who's with me.

I would love to man... *inhales coke*

but waht about terrorism? how will you stop that, and political problems. Oh and bah-rock obama. and durrrr, how 'bout that oil spill? and haiti? how will you stop the racist conflict in the world?
what will be your concept?
and what about my dog bobby? how will you extract worms from him? Cure for cancer... ZzzZZZzzz

fawk

Its funny how so many people don't realize these problems are systemic from the things that bind us.
Lack of understanding.
Physical needs like eating.
Etc
Life would be perfect once you solve that stupid crap.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread Fzero%20death%20race
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

The Conversation Thread Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

11/5/2010, 3:24 pm
Life will never be perfect.
People have an irrational desire for what they CAN'T have.
You can keep on giving, but they'll just want whatever they don't.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
The Conversation Thread Banned1a7c7e438gif
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13011
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

11/5/2010, 3:56 pm
@Eric wrote:Life will never be perfect.
People have an irrational desire for what they CAN'T have.
You can keep on giving, but they'll just want whatever they don't.
deep shit......

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread Untitl15
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

The Conversation Thread Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

11/5/2010, 4:07 pm
i hate Christianity......just throwing that out there for no reason
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

The Conversation Thread Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

11/5/2010, 4:08 pm
Explain why you hate it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
The Conversation Thread Banned1a7c7e438gif
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

The Conversation Thread Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

11/5/2010, 4:12 pm
im part native american
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

The Conversation Thread Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

11/5/2010, 4:16 pm
Your point?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
The Conversation Thread Banned1a7c7e438gif
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

The Conversation Thread Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

11/5/2010, 4:17 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:im part native american

then you dont hate the religion. you hate the assholes that used it as an excuse to ransack the land that truely belongs to you and a part of your peeps

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread Untitl11
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

The Conversation Thread Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

11/5/2010, 4:19 pm
Christianity invaded and destroyed the Native American people, there are only a few left and im not even full blood, my grandma is like 50%, so im about 12.5%.....still, the christens have caused the 2 major genocides in history, im in 9th grade and i learned the truth about Christianity in school (im in a collage level class)

i also hate Christianity because it is just a crutch the weak use to gain confidence...but i don't like saying it like that cuz i sound like a royal dick
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

The Conversation Thread Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

11/5/2010, 4:23 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:Christianity invaded and destroyed the Native American people, there are only a few left and im not even full blood, my grandma is like 50%, so im about 12.5%.....still, the christens have caused the 2 major genocides in history, im in 9th grade and i learned the truth about Christianity in school (im in a collage level class)

i also hate Christianity because it is just a crutch the weak use to gain confidence...but i don't like saying it like that cuz i sound like a royal dick

true...but i c your point. BUT the peoples that were genociding werent christians, they used it as a way to get personal gain. but i do see your point

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread Untitl11
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

The Conversation Thread Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

11/5/2010, 4:27 pm
also, if you read the bible (i was raised christian) there is no proof and by using simple logic it can all be dissproven
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

The Conversation Thread Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

11/5/2010, 4:35 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:also, if you read the bible (i was raised christian) there is no proof and by using simple logic it can all be dissproven

not exactly. cuz for some odd reason, no1 chooses to use the disprovers are an explanation to how. main cuz in ancient times, they didnt know all the stuffs we know now so that thought God worked in some magical way, so when they told peoples bout God they prtrait God as some magical being. not only that idc for that stuff. cuz the only part to true pay attention 2 in the bible i the loving people n treating others right stuff and tolerating (of course christians have a LONG history of doing just the opposite but as i said before, they werent really christians, just people using it as an excuse to do what they wanted) also theres no proof because religion is based upon faith, either you beleive it our you dont. its purely a choice each person makes themselves

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread Untitl11
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

The Conversation Thread Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

11/5/2010, 4:38 pm
religion is an excuse for many things, which is why i find it pointless, and yes i am in fact an atheist
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

The Conversation Thread Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

11/5/2010, 4:41 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:religion is an excuse for many things, which is why i find it pointless, and yes i am in fact an atheist

well that was quite obvious. time for sum chrisTIAN RAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR GOIN 2 HEEELLLLLZZZZZ lol jk

anywhoo to be the basis is christianity is beleive theres a god, his kid died 4 youz, and do your best to be a good person. and as you said, using a religion as an excuse annoys me as well


Last edited by D3Anims on 11/5/2010, 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread Untitl11
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

The Conversation Thread Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

11/5/2010, 4:43 pm
quite....another reason i don't like it is that when i actually went to church, my mind was clouded, internal arguments raged, and i spiraled into a depression, which is another reason why i said fuck it, and slowly im getting less depressy
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

The Conversation Thread Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

11/5/2010, 4:44 pm
@D3Anims wrote:
@darkdragon581 wrote:religion is an excuse for many things, which is why i find it pointless, and yes i am in fact an atheist

well that was quite obvious. time for sum chrisTIAN RAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR GOIN 2 HEEELLLLLZZZZZ lol jk

anywhoo to me the basis to christianity is beleive theres a god, his kid died 4 youz, and do your best to be a good person. and as you said, using a religion as an excuse annoys me as well

oh yeah, internal arguments

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread Untitl11
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

The Conversation Thread Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

11/5/2010, 4:46 pm
Christianity is not a being it can't harm anyone. People can use it as their excuse and motive however.
Because a black person did something wrong doesn't make the black RACE a bad thing.
Because some kid kills himself and blames it on some song by a metal band, doesn't make metal a bad thing, or the band, it's the person taking action.
You think Christians had it easy? You think Christians weren't also killed for their beliefs in the name of another religion.
Go to any Islamic area representing Christianity, you'll be given LOTS OF LUXURIOUS TREATMENTS I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT!
In 9/11 Muslim extremists were behind the attacks, you wanna know who also died because of the incident? MUSLIMS!
We're in a war right now for oil, you're gonna say OIL is bad?
Are all German Jew hating Nazis to you? If you were Jewish you'd hate Germans instead of the Nazis who did the actions. Did you know some of those Nazis had NO CHOICE but do those things because if they didn't then other loyal Nazis would kill them.
Seriously, if you hate something have a logical reason for it instead of being a judgmental dick.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
The Conversation Thread Banned1a7c7e438gif
Gigabyterspriter
Gigabyterspriter
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2010-05-07
Location : nowhere, but everywhere...

The Conversation Thread Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

11/5/2010, 4:48 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:Christianity invaded and destroyed the Native American people, there are only a few left and im not even full blood, my grandma is like 50%, so im about 12.5%.....still, the christens have caused the 2 major genocides in history, im in 9th grade and i learned the truth about Christianity in school (im in a collage level class)

i also hate Christianity because it is just a crutch the weak use to gain confidence...but i don't like saying it like that cuz i sound like a royal dick
Personally, i dont understand why you are judging christians like this, have you ever heard the term, one bad apple ruins the bunch? Its pretty much what happens in racism, let's say someone gets robbed by an african american, so now they hate black people, you ask them and they say that its because they stole something from them. I know neither is related, but still, i think there is a point to be made in all this. You also have to remember, that it wasnt christians that flushed out the Native Americans. There were christians involved, true, but the over all group of these people where New Americans that were greedy, ignorant bastards. Take my case, im a christian and im not afraid to say so. I have hindu friends, aethiest (pardon my spelling lol), jewish, and muslim friends. I'm willing to debate our religions willingly, but does that mean im going to kill them over it? I think going to war for what you believe in is very noble and is right, but without a just cause, its very wrong.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Bowling
How to Bowl Like Ozone Gif - How to Bowl Like Ozone
Like a boss

The Conversation Thread Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

11/5/2010, 4:51 pm
i loled at your sig XD

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread Untitl11
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

The Conversation Thread Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

11/5/2010, 4:52 pm
@Eric wrote:Christianity is not a being it can't harm anyone. People can use it as their excuse and motive however.
Because a black person did something wrong doesn't make the black RACE a bad thing.
Because some kid kills himself and blames it on some song by a metal band, doesn't make metal a bad thing, or the band, it's the person taking action.
You think Christians had it easy? You think Christians weren't also killed for their beliefs in the name of another religion.
Go to any Islamic area representing Christianity, you'll be given LOTS OF LUXURIOUS TREATMENTS I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT!
In 9/11 Muslim extremists were behind the attacks, you wanna know who also died because of the incident? MUSLIMS!
We're in a war right now for oil, you're gonna say OIL is bad?
Are all German Jew hating Nazis to you? If you were Jewish you'd hate Germans instead of the Nazis who did the actions. Did you know some of those Nazis had NO CHOICE but do those things because if they didn't then other loyal Nazis would kill them.
Seriously, if you hate something have a logical reason for it instead of being a judgmental dick.

too long didn't read
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

The Conversation Thread Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

11/5/2010, 4:52 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:religion is an excuse for many things, which is why i find it pointless, and yes i am in fact an atheist
Anything can be used as an excuse. Religion is a big one because it's very famous and powerful.
Music, Tv, Money, Oil, Video games etc, are also used as excuses to justify something, A LOT! IF you hate religion then hate those things to.
Oh, Atheism can be just as corrupt as you think religion is. Only difference is that they're not using God.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
The Conversation Thread Banned1a7c7e438gif
Gigabyterspriter
Gigabyterspriter
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2010-05-07
Location : nowhere, but everywhere...

The Conversation Thread Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

11/5/2010, 4:53 pm
@D3Anims wrote:i loled at your sig XD
its from a show called, "Whose line is it anyway?"
It's just 4 people doing funny improve

(i swear, there better not be any sexual comments about the above)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Bowling
How to Bowl Like Ozone Gif - How to Bowl Like Ozone
Like a boss
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum