10 posters
Go down
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

sigh what to animate??? - Page 2 Empty Re: sigh what to animate???

11/5/2010, 3:10 am
@Mr Lange wrote:You should animate the Planter's Peanuts guy getting devoured by a giant ant.

*Ignores Mr. Lang-

Well god damn Lange...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

sigh what to animate??? - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

11/5/2010, 7:14 am
Rock Lee vs Sonic! The Battle of the Speed Demons!
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

11/5/2010, 9:49 am
Pingboy wrote:naw that hatred you got is telling you to get off that PS3 and start animating that drug addicted looking time skip mojo.
Drug addicted???...naw I still have WAAAAAAAAAY too much story before time skip makes his debut plus I need to get my wacom tablet because I want to draw mojo too.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

sigh what to animate??? - Page 2 Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/5/2010, 2:22 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:naw that hatred you got is telling you to get off that PS3 and start animating that drug addicted looking time skip mojo.
Drug addicted???...naw I still have WAAAAAAAAAY too much story before time skip makes his debut plus I need to get my wacom tablet because I want to draw mojo too.
You have... a tablet!!?
Questions:
What are you doing here? You could be at Fluidanims being way popular than us. Sad

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

11/5/2010, 3:15 pm
Pingboy wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
You have... a tablet!!?
Questions:
What are you doing here? You could be at Fluidanims being way popular than us. Sad

im in the process of getting one,plus im dedicated to this places, you guys are funny.besides I prefer sprite animation over drawn.but after studying under crazyeight (well sorta) I really want to combine the two styles.

LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

11/5/2010, 6:55 pm
Reborn?

sigh what to animate??? - Page 2 Yghjhj10
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/6/2010, 6:52 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
You have... a tablet!!?
Questions:

im in the process of getting one,plus im dedicated to this places, you guys are funny.besides I prefer sprite animation over drawn.but after studying under crazyeight (well sorta) I really want to combine the two styles.

That gave me teary eyes Sad.

Thanks man. If you went to fluidanims right now, you'd be diss because they don't accept humor. They are meanies.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

11/6/2010, 9:50 pm
Pingboy wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
You have... a tablet!!?
Questions:

That gave me teary eyes Sad.

Thanks man. If you went to fluidanims right now, you'd be diss because they don't accept humor. They are meanies.
yea i'm easily pissed (especially gay jokes) but i'm trying to get better

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

11/6/2010, 10:08 pm
insert gay joke here--->____________________ and speaking of inserting...

sigh what to animate??? - Page 2 Untitl11
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

11/6/2010, 10:10 pm
....lol why dont you animate one?

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

11/6/2010, 10:11 pm
animate a gay joke. thats....thats nyasty

sigh what to animate??? - Page 2 Untitl11
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

11/6/2010, 10:17 pm
saying them is nasty thinking them is nasty you might as well go three for three im sure the guys on here will love it

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/7/2010, 7:53 pm
madfacespriter wrote:saying them is nasty thinking them is nasty you might as well go three for three im sure the guys on here will love it

true dat man. True date

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum