Left4DeathInFire
Left4DeathInFire
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Emulating Empty Emulating

on 11/2/2010, 4:15 pm
The OP has been temporarily banned for talking about something illegal.
Take this as an example and never distribute or recommend something like piracy.
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

Emulating Empty Re: Emulating

on 11/2/2010, 4:19 pm
well i don't know everything about emulated games but i do know that its supposedly illegal to have an emulation if you don't have the acctual game in your house somewhere.(or a reciet for it if u don't have the game)
I'm pretty sure its bad to distibute them but I allways wonder if anything is really being done about them.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Emulating Ichigo10
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 11/2/2010, 4:19 pm
old games arent even sold anymore, hence the companies no longer make money off of them. since you arent taking from their pay. nothings wrong

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Emulating Untitl11
Left4DeathInFire
Left4DeathInFire
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/2/2010, 4:24 pm
@5h0ck wrote:well i don't know everything about emulated games but i do know that its supposedly illegal to have an emulation if you don't have the acctual game in your house somewhere.(or a reciet for it if u don't have the game)
I'm pretty sure its bad to distibute them but I allways wonder if anything is really being done about them.

I see what you mean and I heard that too. Most of the DS games I listed I had but, wanted to play again but, as D3Anims said, old games are no longer sold. So, I see no fault in those.

@D3Anims wrote:old games arent even sold anymore, hence the companies no longer make money off of them. since you arent taking from their pay. nothings wrong

That is what I thought.
Left4DeathInFire
Left4DeathInFire
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/2/2010, 4:32 pm
Yeah, I am still going to do it to. I NEED to beat Paper Mario 1. I wish my version of Dolphin worked so that I could play old gamecube games. Does anyone know how to configure Dolphin?

Gah, You know when you really suck at animating when... Every time you start to animate, Flash or whatever program you are using crashes out of no where.

Projects:
Spoiler:

Lefy Toad's Quest for the Girl Ep 1 10%
Special Match-Ups 1: Father Vs. Son 1, Vegeta Vs. Trunks 5%
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 11/2/2010, 4:33 pm
Nope but Youtube is your best bet though Razz

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Left4DeathInFire
Left4DeathInFire
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/2/2010, 4:35 pm
I still need to download a game for it though... Hmmm... Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door or Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker? I am leaning towards.... BOTH!

Gah, You know when you really suck at animating when... Every time you start to animate, Flash or whatever program you are using crashes out of no where.

Projects:
Spoiler:

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 11/2/2010, 4:37 pm
Hey dude. I don't know if you should talk 'bout these stuff here.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 11/2/2010, 4:37 pm
Wind Waker is the best. Omg.

Best L.O.Z game I've played so far.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Left4DeathInFire
Left4DeathInFire
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/2/2010, 4:49 pm
My thoughts exactly!

Why Leo?

Projects:
Spoiler:

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

on 11/2/2010, 5:28 pm
Okay if you read the rules you'd know that talking about DOWNLOADED material is against >_>

And technically it is illegal since you didnt pay the company who took time and effort in making the game.

I'll let Eric comment on this.

Emulating 34nsbrr
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 11/2/2010, 5:44 pm
be sure to use codebreakers, gamesharks, and action replays

Emulating Untitl11
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 11/2/2010, 10:08 pm
@D3Anims wrote:old games arent even sold anymore, hence the companies no longer make money off of them. since you arent taking from their pay. nothings wrong
Copyright Infringement And Theft. Probably like 20 more legal breaks with Emulators.
Emulator's are indeed very illegal NO MATTER WHAT!
Weather it's not sold anymore or not it's illegal
Also these games ARE in fact still selling. Via virtual console or as rare items.
No.
This thread is locked, OP you're banned for 3 days, sorry but you should have read the rules and done some research to know that it is extremely illegal and talking about this on the site can get the spritas shut down.

Watch your ass.
Emulating Banned1a7c7e438gif
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum