Go down
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

sage mode naruto(incomplete) - Page 2 Empty Re: sage mode naruto(incomplete)

11/4/2010, 10:05 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:D: How about you lend me the 6 tails also?
This guy got most of the stuff (eyes, scroll) from my Naruto Sage mode sprite JUS style Sad

Yeah man, I noticed that too. I've seen your Naruto Sage mode sprite. It looks kinda like JUS style. You better come up with something Razz

And sure. Do you want Mugen effects along with the sheet too? I may want you to work with me altogether on Naruto vs Pain if you have time. Like, this super huge project like Eric's Luffy vs Sanji.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

sage mode naruto(incomplete) - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

11/6/2010, 7:48 am
Yeah sure I could use those effects Razz

Hmm...I'd love too but I have alot of projects of my own to complete Sad

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Anonymous

11/6/2010, 11:55 am
Pingboy wrote:
NintendoStar01 wrote:D: How about you lend me the 6 tails also?
This guy got most of the stuff (eyes, scroll) from my Naruto Sage mode sprite JUS style Sad

Yeah man, I noticed that too. I've seen your Naruto Sage mode sprite. It looks kinda like JUS style. You better come up with something Razz

And sure. Do you want Mugen effects along with the sheet too? I may want you to work with me altogether on Naruto vs Pain if you have time. Like, this super huge project like Eric's Luffy vs Sanji.
fine ill work with you on your naruto vs pain...start a thead about it in collab.
anyway ill take the offer for 6 tails.anyway mine is JUS style because i havent seen any good ones and the sheet i see are
saved wrong.the cape is nessasary because alot of people need the caped naruto.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum