Go down
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Should I Get Flash CS5? Empty Should I Get Flash CS5?

on 10/30/2010, 12:02 pm
I thought getting that 541 MB of goodness called Flash CS4 was good enough, but it has LOTS and LOTS of bugs. Now that I have clicked and read some interesting posts by some Flash CS5 users, it has not caught my interest.

Should I obtain CS5 for beneficial reasons?
What has been improved?
Should I obtain Flash CS5 for particular reasons like collabs, projects, regular uses and sh!t?

Decisions decisions decisions. I don't mind adding another GB to my computer, for I have 210 GB. I can get away with a lot of sh!t.

Information:
I have been using Flash Cs3. I find that program to be outstanding when it comes to spriting, and file sizing Wink. I havn't picked up Macromedia Flash Professional 8 in 3 months. If I ever open it, it will only be for collabs, and just to look at my Naruto collections. hehe
hehe
he

I just want to explore. I want to see thing, you know? I want to learn the ways of spriting. I want to go to infinity and beyond. I want to see a lady give birth.
Life is wonderful.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Should I Get Flash CS5? Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Should I Get Flash CS5? Empty Re: Should I Get Flash CS5?

on 10/31/2010, 9:37 am
No.
CS5 is preferable to PROGRAMMERS. Because they didn't improve anything animation wise, aside an addition to the bone tool and i hear it hogs less memory.
Visual programming, a bunch of saving presets for action scripting. That's it.
Stick with CS3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Should I Get Flash CS5? Banned1a7c7e438gif
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

Should I Get Flash CS5? Empty Re: Should I Get Flash CS5?

on 10/31/2010, 6:22 pm
I used to have CS5
I couldn't use the vcam so i got CS3 so yea listen to eric and stick to CS3

Should I Get Flash CS5? Ichigo10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum