Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

Kensou Empty Kensou

10/22/2010, 6:08 pm
Okay you guys. I been wanting to make a new kirby since I failed with Keiyo.

BUT recently the epidemic has gotten worse so I'm somewhat discouraged to make him.

I'll animate him as soon as his sheet is done.

Abilities will be premiered in an animation. I won't say them here. The sprite itself should tip you off.

Rage if you will. I don't care really Very Happy

Kensou 56918052

Kensou Kensou

I might rename him, Wave. IDK yet.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Kensou 34nsbrr
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Kensou Empty Re: Kensou

10/22/2010, 6:14 pm
To be honest...he looks like a really good character :3
In terms of appearance. How far are you done with the sheet?
I assume his power is the ability to manipulate sound somehow? Also because his name could be Wave, and he has headphones :3

Hopefully I'll be expecting good things from you :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

10/22/2010, 6:16 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:To be honest...he looks like a really good character :3
In terms of appearance. How far are you done with the sheet?
I assume his power is the ability to manipulate sound somehow? Also because his name could be Wave, and he has headphones :3

Hopefully I'll be expecting good things from you :)

Yes, it has to deal with that general idea.

Kensou means Loud in Japanese Very Happy that should tip you a little more.

Progress: three (3) out of all the poses that regular kirby has >_> I started last week making him how I wanted.

Kensou 34nsbrr
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

10/22/2010, 6:18 pm
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!

he's not that bad, at least he isnt some cheap excuse, he's actually unique

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!

Kensou Untitl11
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

10/22/2010, 6:22 pm
Ok, take your time :)

Make sure you add custom poses obviously, or he'll just look like any old Kirby FC.

I think you should stick with Kensou. No Kirby fan character have any Japanese names, do they?

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

10/22/2010, 6:24 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:Ok, take your time :)

Make sure you add custom poses obviously, or he'll just look like any old Kirby FC.

I think you should stick with Kensou. No Kirby fan character have any Japanese names, do they?

Lawl.

Keiyo was named by my friend who makes japanese-sounding names.

But I like the sound of Wave more then Kensou to be honest.

Kensou 34nsbrr
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

10/22/2010, 6:28 pm
By all means, go with Wave...its your fan character lol.

It maybe too soon to ask but...maybe when your done with the sheet, do you think I can use him?

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

10/22/2010, 6:30 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:By all means, go with Wave...its your fan character lol.

It maybe too soon to ask but...maybe when your done with the sheet, do you think I can use him?

For what purposes? :3

Kensou 34nsbrr
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

10/22/2010, 6:31 pm
i won't be able to remember kensou, so ill just call him fluxy :3
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

10/22/2010, 6:32 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:i won't be able to remember kensou, so ill just call him fluxy :3

Fluxy? How the hell did you come up with that...

Kensou 34nsbrr
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

10/22/2010, 6:34 pm
Just to animate lol

I'll credit you, and he could get more popular?

I could make some top animations with this guy.

And I could help you with the custom poses? If you want Very Happy

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

10/22/2010, 6:37 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:Just to animate lol

I'll credit you, and he could get more popular?

I could make some top animations with this guy.

And I could help you with the custom poses? If you want Very Happy

Hmm. Maybe after I finish him.

I'll think about it Very Happy

I really don't care if he becomes popular though. As long as he appeals to me. I'll sheet him and animate him. I'm glad you asked to use him though.

Kensou 34nsbrr
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan

10/22/2010, 6:41 pm
a flux is a kinda of wave, I.E. fluxxy
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

10/22/2010, 6:43 pm
Thanks alot. Think about it lol.

Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

10/22/2010, 8:41 pm
His power is Sound wave manipulation.
Lange is either gonna rip you apart, or tell you the ins and out of sound.

Watch your ass.
Kensou Banned1a7c7e438gif
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

10/22/2010, 8:57 pm
@Eric wrote:His power is Sound wave manipulation.

Well basically sound is the compression and decompression of particles, in what we call a wave. Sound waves, unlike many waves, are longitudinal waves. Much like transverse waves, the same principles apply. They have high and low points and frequencies. As a result, we can translate sound waves to transverse waves and then back to longitudinal waves making it easier for us to visualize sound. When sound travels through the air, the vibrating particles affect the ear drum. These motions are converted to electrical pulses in the cochlea and sent to the brain allowing us to hear. The strength of the compressions determines the loudness, which is called amplitude. The frequency, or how many waves pass a point in a given time, determines pitch. Vibrations can exist in multiple sizes within the same wave, which we hear as multiple pitches, often harmonics. The simplest type of waveform is the sinus, or sine wave. It is the building block for all other waveforms. Sound can exist in any material, the speed and energy tempered by the strength of the substance. In air, sound travels quite well for us. Given combinations of waveforms and frequencies, there is a large world of many different kinds of sounds for us to enjoy and discover.

Kensou Fzero%20death%20race
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

10/22/2010, 9:07 pm
@Mr Lange wrote:

Well basically sound is the compression and decompression of particles, in what we call a wave. Sound waves, unlike many waves, are longitudinal waves. Much like transverse waves, the same principles apply. They have high and low points and frequencies. As a result, we can translate sound waves to transverse waves and then back to longitudinal waves making it easier for us to visualize sound. When sound travels through the air, the vibrating particles affect the ear drum. These motions are converted to electrical pulses in the cochlea and sent to the brain allowing us to hear. The strength of the compressions determines the loudness, which is called amplitude. The frequency, or how many waves pass a point in a given time, determines pitch. Vibrations can exist in multiple sizes within the same wave, which we hear as multiple pitches, often harmonics. The simplest type of waveform is the sinus, or sine wave. It is the building block for all other waveforms. Sound can exist in any material, the speed and energy tempered by the strength of the substance. In air, sound travels quite well for us. Given combinations of waveforms and frequencies, there is a large world of many different kinds of sounds for us to enjoy and discover.
Learn something new everyday. Very Happy
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan

10/22/2010, 9:17 pm
@Mr Lange wrote:

you just got nerd burned
Kensou Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCv72YIWufDfhVMdaZDQcdpnkdr0vQ5YmUwfpxkirdQrgdUtE&t=1&usg=__aQBd41tzMEdGTcPmcyS-ect-xCE=
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

10/23/2010, 11:37 am
@Mr Lange wrote:

(piccolo and nappa) NEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!!!!!!!

Kensou Untitl15
KRAnimation
KRAnimation
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2010-07-08

10/23/2010, 3:25 pm
Lol I was planning on making a Kirby with a guitar. XD
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

10/23/2010, 4:04 pm
call mr guitar kirby soundwave or if you wanna be uncreative demyx

Kensou Untitl11
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

10/23/2010, 6:06 pm
isn't there a transformer called soundwave.

and what about mic kirby.....hes the original sound based kirby

Kensou Ichigo10
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

10/24/2010, 4:03 am
@5h0ck wrote:isn't there a transformer called soundwave.

and what about mic kirby.....hes the original sound based kirby

Lange mentioned that to me on youtube. so yeah. there already is a sound based kirby. But I really don't care >_>

Kensou 34nsbrr
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20

10/24/2010, 2:26 pm
nice char! i wuz planning on making a char with head phones, but wuz madd lazy but i guess u beat me 2 it

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

10/24/2010, 5:16 pm
@dabestbrawler wrote:nice char! i wuz planning on making a char with head phones, but wuz madd lazy but i guess u beat me 2 it

Thanks. And lol my bad.

Kensou 34nsbrr
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum