KRAnimation
KRAnimation
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2010-07-08

New Kriby Fan Character-Reavo Empty New Kriby Fan Character-Reavo

10/20/2010, 8:17 am
Cross: Ok i first thing is frist i change my name again because i realised that the name raiga doesnt fit me so now its Cross deal with it.

i had decide to give Persied's a Grandson or son or what ever, its about 10 generations in the future. His name is Reavo his weapon of choice is dual yo-yos, he can go into his Hyper Dying will mode like Perseid can but he cant stay it that form for long periods of time like persied, outside of battle mode he is very timid and sucks at everything. ill add the link later

New Kriby Fan Character-Reavo Reavo_10
KRAnimation
KRAnimation
Spritan
Spritan

New Kriby Fan Character-Reavo Empty Re: New Kriby Fan Character-Reavo

10/20/2010, 11:51 am
Okay I am going to screw off the my kirby series and ill think of another custom series

Last edited by KRAnimation on 11/21/2010, 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because i wanted to)
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

10/20/2010, 12:22 pm
You could ask DS and Lone alchemist for Aege and Saito, ask DarkDragon for Samuel, EZ wheelz for Spawn, Kixx6 for Reiji, dabestbrawler for Jodie, D3anims for Kurbi and I forgot the rest lol

Btw you spelt Kriby for the thread's title Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

10/20/2010, 3:51 pm
>______________________________________________________________________>

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
New Kriby Fan Character-Reavo Banned1a7c7e438gif
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

10/20/2010, 4:03 pm
why grandma, what a long mouth you have there ^

New Kriby Fan Character-Reavo Untitl11
KRAnimation
KRAnimation
Spritan
Spritan

10/20/2010, 4:11 pm
Ugh, I understand your pain Eric.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

10/20/2010, 6:05 pm
So.....

Persied = Giotto ( Vongola Primo)
Reavo = Tsunayoshi Sawada (Giotto's grandson and 10 Vongola Boss)

Same characterization.

New Kriby Fan Character-Reavo 34nsbrr
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

10/20/2010, 7:22 pm
Flame color doesn't match, and black and white is kind of dull. Sad

New Kriby Fan Character-Reavo Yghjhj10
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

10/20/2010, 7:29 pm
ShadowmanX125 wrote:Flame color doesn't match, and black and white is kind of dull. Sad
Have you seen Persied?

darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

10/20/2010, 7:53 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:You could ask DS and Lone alchemist for Aege and Saito, ask DarkDragon for Samuel, EZ wheelz for Spawn, Kixx6 for Reiji, dabestbrawler for Jodie, D3anims for Kurbi and I forgot the rest lol

he already has samuel dude....thats why samuel is in episode 2 and 3....

but i could give my rennyboi kirby if needed
KRAnimation
KRAnimation
Spritan
Spritan

10/20/2010, 8:19 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:
NintendoStar01 wrote:You could ask DS and Lone alchemist for Aege and Saito, ask DarkDragon for Samuel, EZ wheelz for Spawn, Kixx6 for Reiji, dabestbrawler for Jodie, D3anims for Kurbi and I forgot the rest lol

yeah that could work and yeah we do have sameul sareo told me to ask before i use them
KRAnimation
KRAnimation
Spritan
Spritan

10/20/2010, 8:20 pm
@Renny wrote:So.....

Persied = Giotto ( Vongola Primo)
Reavo = Tsunayoshi Sawada (Giotto's grandson and 10 Vongola Boss)

Same characterization.

right i am doing something sort of like that.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

10/20/2010, 8:29 pm
u want kurbi?

KRAnimation
KRAnimation
Spritan
Spritan

10/20/2010, 8:40 pm
@D3Anims wrote:u want kurbi?

can i have him as one of the villians?
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

10/20/2010, 9:20 pm
sure its your series, ill pm u his sheet by 2morro. but if he must die, make him die with a "bang" (no pun intended, actually it kinda was, im sure you get the hint due to his ability)

darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

10/21/2010, 10:33 am
@D3Anims wrote:sure its your series, ill pm u his sheet by 2morro. but if he must die, make him die with a "bang" (no pun intended, actually it kinda was, im sure you get the hint due to his ability)

small spoiler: he isn't the only character in the series who may die with a bang (from what i've been told)
KRAnimation
KRAnimation
Spritan
Spritan

10/21/2010, 12:36 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:sure its your series, ill pm u his sheet by 2morro. but if he must die, make him die with a "bang" (no pun intended, actually it kinda was, im sure you get the hint due to his ability)

small spoiler: he isn't the only character in the series who may die with a bang (from what i've been told)
Ture i haven't really decide what might happen through out most of it anyway so yeah
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

10/21/2010, 12:52 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:

Meh, never watched his series...

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
KRAnimation
KRAnimation
Spritan
Spritan

10/21/2010, 12:55 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:
@darkdragon581 wrote:

Meh, never watched his series...

Thats cold Sad you make me sad LOL not really i actually share this acount with some else but serius where have you been under a rock its a pretty good series you should watch it
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

10/21/2010, 3:35 pm
I was thinking about making a Kirby Fan Character, although, I don't really want to jump in on any bandwagons. I mean, I'm starting to feel like this is reaching a Sonic Fan Character point. And I'm sure, we all hate Sonic Fan Characters, hopefully, that does not come to Kirby, but having 12 fan characters...I'm not telling you, okay yeah I am telling you and you better fucking listen I'm only suggesting you not bring Kirby Fan Characters to absolute shit. We all know the fate if more Kirby Fan Characters.
KRAnimation
KRAnimation
Spritan
Spritan

10/21/2010, 5:03 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:I was thinking about making a Kirby Fan Character, although, I don't really want to jump in on any bandwagons. I mean, I'm starting to feel like this is reaching a Sonic Fan Character point. And I'm sure, we all hate Sonic Fan Characters, hopefully, that does not come to Kirby, but having 12 fan characters...I'm not telling you, okay yeah I am telling you and you better fucking listen I'm only suggesting you not bring Kirby Fan Characters to absolute shit. We all know the fate if more Kirby Fan Characters.

Damn well Shocked yes we all do hate sonic fan characters but kirby fan characters are easier to make and animate i think thats why this whole thing happened but still i was just going thru with it because i still sort of a beginner but what every i have my friend to help me animate and either way i just wanted to Make my own story/series and see how it went it wouldn't even be that long any way just about 8-12 episodes then after that i would have been using ripped sprites from games and stuff so whatever

lol! KIRBY FAN CHARACTERS FTW lol!
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

10/21/2010, 5:36 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:I was thinking about making a Kirby Fan Character, although, I don't really want to jump in on any bandwagons. I mean, I'm starting to feel like this is reaching a Sonic Fan Character point. And I'm sure, we all hate Sonic Fan Characters, hopefully, that does not come to Kirby, but having 12 fan characters...I'm not telling you, okay yeah I am telling you and you better fucking listen I'm only suggesting you not bring Kirby Fan Characters to absolute shit. We all know the fate if more Kirby Fan Characters.

im not animating kirbys im just making them

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

10/21/2010, 5:39 pm
@D3Anims wrote:

Pointless endeavor >_>

ANYWAY

How about we get back talking about Reavo.

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

10/21/2010, 5:46 pm
reavo rhymes with weavo Very Happy

Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

10/21/2010, 8:24 pm
@KRAnimation wrote:

Damn well Shocked yes we all do hate sonic fan characters but kirby fan characters are easier to make and animate i think thats why this whole thing happened but still i was just going thru with it because i still sort of a beginner but what every i have my friend to help me animate and either way i just wanted to Make my own story/series and see how it went it wouldn't even be that long any way just about 8-12 episodes then after that i would have been using ripped sprites from games and stuff so whatever

lol! KIRBY FAN CHARACTERS FTW lol!
There is no exception. Just because one is easier than the other makes it okay to ruin the entire franchise as we know it? Makes sense...

@D3Anims wrote:

Where you commin' from kid?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum