D3Anims
10 posters
Go down
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

second attempt at a custom kirby - Page 3 Empty Re: second attempt at a custom kirby

10/21/2010, 3:36 pm
He doesn't even look different from a regular Kirby, fix that?
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

second attempt at a custom kirby - Page 3 Empty Re: second attempt at a custom kirby

10/21/2010, 5:31 pm
@D3Anims wrote:
@Renny wrote:.... Yoyo and earlier you had cyclops. You do realize both kirby's have made by the owner of Kirby. Right?
well cyclops wasnt really a fc but more of cyclops as a kirby

and the yoyo i mean is like this mainly the last part

Yeha I noticed. Someoen else tryed that though. So grey and blue kirby. JoJo I think.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

second attempt at a custom kirby - Page 3 34nsbrr
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

10/21/2010, 5:45 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:He doesn't even look different from a regular Kirby, fix that?

i edited the shit outa this kirby, i didnt wanna edit it to the point that he's all weird or super custom but i dnt i feel like explaining so here:

second attempt at a custom kirby - Page 3 Damionkirbydifference

___________________________________________________________________________________________

second attempt at a custom kirby - Page 3 Untitl11
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

10/21/2010, 8:11 pm
what is that on his head? a bandanna,or a cap?and does it have something to do with his ability?

second attempt at a custom kirby - Page 3 Untitl15
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

10/21/2010, 8:13 pm
madfacespriter wrote:what is that on his head? a bandanna,or a cap?and does it have something to do with his ability?

bandana

Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

10/21/2010, 8:19 pm
@D3Anims wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:He doesn't even look different from a regular Kirby, fix that?

i edited the shit outa this kirby, i didnt wanna edit it to the point that he's all weird or super custom but i dnt i feel like explaining so here:

That isn't the hell out of Kirby. That is Kirby with weird ass colors, weird eyes, a weird headgear, and weird eyes. This FC = weird.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

10/21/2010, 9:11 pm
damion = weird

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

10/21/2010, 9:15 pm
LOL Patt lay off a little bit.

If it looks way off kirby then how will he sheet it >_>

Last edited by Renny on 10/21/2010, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

10/21/2010, 9:18 pm
my adequately abnormal parent will grant my wish for one

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

10/21/2010, 11:27 pm
wheres his mouth?

second attempt at a custom kirby - Page 3 Ichigo10
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

10/22/2010, 6:22 am
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:

That isn't the hell out of Kirby. That is Kirby with weird ass colors, weird eyes, a weird headgear, and weird eyes. This FC = weird.
lol what passion,you mention the eyes twice goddamn patt.but hes right you need to add something more to make him more original (not a obnoxious bang or tail or wings) just something from you that makes him not another kirby recolor,we don't want to start that madness....

second attempt at a custom kirby - Page 3 Untitl15
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

10/22/2010, 2:46 pm
srry but he has been discontinued, i will no longer contribute to the kirby fanchar whore bagging

once my brain juices are restocked ill come with another custom thats not in the kirby franchise

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

10/22/2010, 5:10 pm
@D3Anims wrote:srry but he has been discontinued, i will no longer contribute to the kirby fanchar whore bagging

once my brain juices are restocked ill come with another custom thats not in the kirby franchise

THEN SOMEONE LOCK THIS SH-T Please :3

darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

10/22/2010, 5:15 pm
@Renny wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:srry but he has been discontinued, i will no longer contribute to the kirby fanchar whore bagging

why? its a cool character, unique in appearance
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

10/22/2010, 5:22 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:
@Renny wrote:

why? its a cool character, unique in appearance

He said he quit Kirby's whats the point of continuing the thread?

darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

10/22/2010, 5:23 pm
oh sorry, i wasn't paying attention xD, locked
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum