10 posters
Go down
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

second attempt at a custom kirby - Page 2 Empty Re: second attempt at a custom kirby

10/19/2010, 9:04 am
@Eric wrote:Alright..this is getting rediculous
you knew this was gonna happen now just sit back and take it in the a**

___________________________________________________________________________________________

second attempt at a custom kirby - Page 2 Untitl15
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

second attempt at a custom kirby - Page 2 Empty Re: second attempt at a custom kirby

10/19/2010, 2:09 pm
@EZWheels wrote:I like the dude above me idea's but light and darkness manipulation ? isnt that way too vauge? and how does he aquire these powers? please dont say he was born with them D:

im not sure bout light/darkness

madfacespriter wrote:
@Eric wrote:Alright..this is getting rediculous
you knew this was gonna happen now just sit back and take it in the a**
thats right Twisted Evil we got you bent over a barrel just waiting to be stroked by our thrusting manhood Twisted Evil

___________________________________________________________________________________________

second attempt at a custom kirby - Page 2 Untitl11
KRAnimation
KRAnimation
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2010-07-08

10/19/2010, 2:47 pm
Damn give him something too overpowered and too obvious. Or else it won't be any different from any regular CKC.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

10/19/2010, 5:18 pm
idk i say a gun and explosives

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

10/19/2010, 5:43 pm
@D3Anims wrote:idk i say a gun and explosives

I think Blitz Quickdraw already has that.

second attempt at a custom kirby - Page 2 Ichigo10
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

10/19/2010, 6:15 pm
dam these bastards. since i dnt animate kirbys whoever can think of the best ability/weapon can have him

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

10/19/2010, 6:55 pm
u shouldn't let things like this get to u.just look at animes there are at least 3 chars from diffrent series with the same/similar power/situations/ect.
kirby himself isn't the only char with a copy ability and there are characters with similar powers but are clearly not the same.

just choose something you like and add a few personal touches to it.

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

10/19/2010, 7:02 pm
fuk it his red eyes are now sharingan and he copies abilities

darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

10/19/2010, 8:08 pm
@D3Anims wrote:fuk it his red eyes are now sharingan and he copies abilities

that is a 1.2 on the win meter (out of 50)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/19/2010, 8:44 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:

LMFAO!!!! @darkdragon581 comment.

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

10/19/2010, 9:46 pm
well if thats what u wanna go with then by all means. he's your character.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/20/2010, 7:20 am
he's all grey and shit make him a "ash man" he turn things to ash,people,objects,other elements.and he can control it as if it was sand or smoke he can even condense it to a solid to make weapons.or you could say that he's made out of steel which would give him a strong defense and offense,or if you what to do something alil different give him the power of sound,his weapon could be a mic and speakers LOL

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

10/20/2010, 2:41 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:

ow X(

anywhoooo i got his weapon now, its a yoyo that he can summon outa nowhere kinda like a keyblade thing.
second attempt at a custom kirby - Page 2 Damionyoyo

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

10/20/2010, 2:49 pm
Theres already a Yo-yo Kirby...

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/20/2010, 3:11 pm
seriously dude....? a yo-yo, you can do better than that. make him like a lead kirby he can draw thing out of thin air and they come to life kinda like that one naruto char except he doesn't need paper or pencil/pen he can draw with his bare hand and he doesn't have to spout out some annoying justu.unless you like that sorta thing.then he could say"SAZAAM"or BOOMSHAKALAKA LOL

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

10/20/2010, 3:26 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:Theres already a Yo-yo Kirby...
dammit oh yea reavo

madfacespriter wrote:seriously dude....? a yo-yo, you can do better than that. make him like a lead kirby he can draw thing out of thin air and they come to life kinda like that one naruto char except he doesn't need paper or pencil/pen he can draw with his bare hand and he doesn't have to spout out some annoying justu.unless you like that sorta thing.then he could say"SAZAAM"or BOOMSHAKALAKA LOL
well the yoyo was gonna look epic actually but untill i can find that f'ing download link, its pretty basic

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

10/20/2010, 4:44 pm
Just give him that Emo stare ability, when you look at him you'll die.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

10/20/2010, 4:48 pm
yea but i wanted him to be kinda a fighter

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

10/20/2010, 4:55 pm
I was searching super powers through Google and found this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_superhuman_features_and_abilities_in_fiction

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

10/20/2010, 6:07 pm
.... Yoyo and earlier you had cyclops. You do realize both kirby's have made by the owner of Kirby. Right?

second attempt at a custom kirby - Page 2 34nsbrr
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

10/20/2010, 8:31 pm
@Renny wrote:.... Yoyo and earlier you had cyclops. You do realize both kirby's have made by the owner of Kirby. Right?
well cyclops wasnt really a fc but more of cyclops as a kirby

and the yoyo i mean is like this mainly the last part

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

10/20/2010, 8:49 pm
yoyo is ness kirby and cyclops is ROB kirby

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

10/20/2010, 9:23 pm
ness......ROB......question mark(s)?????

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

10/20/2010, 9:24 pm
super smash bros brawl reference

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

10/20/2010, 9:30 pm
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh makes sense now

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum