Go down

Should I make a brief animation showing off Sage Mode Naruto Cloak's Moves?

4 - 67%
2 - 33%
0 - 0%

Total Votes: 6

Poll closed
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Sage Mode Naruto (With the clothes lol) Empty Sage Mode Naruto (With the clothes lol)

10/7/2010, 9:04 pm
Very rare I haven't put these to a test.... Just wanted to show off. I got kinda jealous when I seen the last topic about him so I wanted to show off my own. http://www.truploader.com/view/482562
Sage Mode Naruto (With the clothes lol) 14vpc0l

Sage Mode Naruto (With the clothes lol) 2n9gffk

Sage Mode Naruto (With the clothes lol) Rcq4ug osht lol oops I forgot to take the movie clip box off. This was keyed... or to say, to make it look more better so I wont have to resort putting Pain behind the rasen shuriken. Yet, there are some flaws.
Sage Mode Naruto (With the clothes lol) Fld3xl

Sage Mode Naruto (With the clothes lol) 23ii4ph

Sage Mode Naruto (With the clothes lol) V5k180
? Should I make an animation showing him off? I ask this because I have a lot of Naruto projects going on, and I just want one to be heeeeere UHHHHG..

So just pick either of the poll options.

Do these look good? Which one is the best? Oh, and don't be obligated to say yes lol. Be honest. I know for sure picck number 4 and 6 fail.

Last edited by Pingboy on 10/8/2010, 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sage Mode Naruto (With the clothes lol) Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

Sage Mode Naruto (With the clothes lol) Empty Re: Sage Mode Naruto (With the clothes lol)

10/7/2010, 9:26 pm
how about u make an animation showing him off AFTER u finnish your current anim/s

oh and the first and third are the best

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sage Mode Naruto (With the clothes lol) Ichigo10
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

Sage Mode Naruto (With the clothes lol) Empty Re: Sage Mode Naruto (With the clothes lol)

10/7/2010, 9:35 pm
the sprite look pretty good

Sage Mode Naruto (With the clothes lol) Untitl11
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

10/7/2010, 10:55 pm
lol really a need for a poll? although i haven't seen a poll in like a year (literally, since the site started)

i like the second to last

Sage Mode Naruto (With the clothes lol) Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

10/8/2010, 1:32 am
@Granadico wrote:lol really a need for a poll? although i haven't seen a poll in like a year (literally, since the site started)

i like the second to last
LOL REALLY? Well, if you guys say no then I will have the time to work on my MAIN project. If yes, then I don't care. I haven't opened this file up in a month XD

I kinda fcked up at the 4th one lol!

Really? It just looks a bit too casual now that I look at it..

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

10/8/2010, 3:04 am
Lol, what a coincidence, I'm making a Sage mode Naruto JUS style, I'm also making animations on him Very Happy

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

10/8/2010, 11:42 am
NintendoStar01 wrote:Lol, what a coincidence, I'm making a Sage mode Naruto JUS style, I'm also making animations on him Very Happy

Jump Ultimate Star? Very Happy

I wonder if we could have a battl- LOL no. we'll see in the future. Both you and I are too busy right now :)

Anonymous

10/24/2010, 12:59 pm
wow.can you give me the link to them?ive been
lookng for sage mode for,like 1 year.i havent found
any/any good sprites of him.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

10/24/2010, 2:07 pm
Make them? Instead of making Kirby sprites :/

I've also made some, JUS style ones.

As you can see on my avatar, I've made a sprite sheet out of him Very Happy

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Anonymous

10/24/2010, 3:42 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:Make them? Instead of making Kirby sprites :/

I've also made some, JUS style ones.

As you can see on my avatar, I've made a sprite sheet out of him Very Happy
oh now i see how you made them. Very Happy just a edit of the other sprites.thx for telling me that
troyvimala
troyvimala
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-10-29

10/30/2010, 10:12 am
Its great ! Well the sprites arent ordinary !
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum