Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2

+43
Slasher
aduvivier1
8bit
5h0ck
Kane
GEARichard
LoneVeritas
Soul-Badguy
Knux
Revler
Luigiman364
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Diogo544
Timmy
YoshiSonic
Dark Marth 2020
Ping
MasaAndMune
Mr Lange
dabestbrawler
xKAreloadedx
Blue22
fightermarth
Kimboy321
Leo
Granadico
Patt
blaque>masq
Peter95240
SXR123
diamondhengestudios
D3Anims
KRAnimation
NS01
XMSMidget34
SoarKrieg
Jemaster800
EXHellfire
Renny
hurricane360
darkdragon581
Eric
liljoey50
47 posters
Go down
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2

10/28/2010, 4:16 pm
Okay I don't want to do Sandbag vs. Sandbag. I want a different part, and I don't want to use Sandbag. Seeing as there will not be music of choice for each part, I won't be able to do that. I'll give an update of whom I actually choose when I do choose. ^.^
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2

10/28/2010, 5:23 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:
@Renny wrote:I still don't see how my animation made the cut >_>
Yeah it sucked Razz
PSH. I know right
NintendoStar01 wrote:Oh yeah like Patt said, instead of just renaming everything can we just put it into a folder?
YES
@xKAreloadedx wrote:
@XMSMidget34 wrote:
@xKAreloadedx wrote:
@liljoey50 wrote:
@xKAreloadedx wrote:so are all the spots taken or can i Join?
Well, can you show some examples of your work?
well i've never made a sandbag vid before but hopefully this'll do :)
http://www.truploader.com/view/206376
I made this a while back but meh
wow this is some good stuff!! exactly what were looking for in SUD II. welcome aboard! Very Happy
be sure to pick a part number
hmm, ok then, i pick spot 11 and ill use Inuyasha cheers
I planned on using him but the best sprites I found and liked for him were the chibi ones.
@Eric wrote:
@Mr Lange wrote:The first Sandbag UD was certainly Sothink-tastic with marginal entertainment value.
I hope this collab isn't turning out to be more of the same.
Translation
It contained a lot of decompiled material, and sucked.
Thanks for dumbing it down.
fightermarth
fightermarth
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-10-24

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Empty forgot to repot the swf

10/28/2010, 8:41 pm
liljoey50
liljoey50
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-06
Location : Africa

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2

10/28/2010, 9:34 pm

Thanks, man!

@xKAreloadedx wrote:
@XMSMidget34 wrote:
@xKAreloadedx wrote:
@liljoey50 wrote:
@xKAreloadedx wrote:so are all the spots taken or can i Join?
Well, can you show some examples of your work?
well i've never made a sandbag vid before but hopefully this'll do :)
http://www.truploader.com/view/206376
I made this a while back but meh
wow this is some good stuff!! exactly what were looking for in SUD II. welcome aboard! Very Happy
be sure to pick a part number
hmm, ok then, i pick spot 11 and ill use Inuyasha cheers
Done Very Happy
Pattiasina24 wrote:Okay I don't want to do Sandbag vs. Sandbag. I want a different part, and I don't want to use Sandbag. Seeing as there will not be music of choice for each part, I won't be able to do that. I'll give an update of whom I actually choose when I do choose. ^.^
Alright, no problems.

@Mr Lange wrote:The first Sandbag UD was certainly Sothink-tastic with marginal entertainment value.
I hope this collab isn't turning out to be more of the same.
You can bet that it won't!
Me and XMS were completely unaware of any decompiling up until we were informed by Spritas members D:.
As far as we know, the only one that decompiled was DiamondHenge and he stole A LOT of shit from BlackDevilX's FFSX6.
At least now, (hopefully) I have eyes in this collab who will tell me if something was decompiled.
Wink

And hopefully it will absolutely blitz the other one.
liljoey50
liljoey50
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-06
Location : Africa

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2

10/28/2010, 9:54 pm
WOW!
We're full!
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20
Location : I forgot...

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2

10/29/2010, 12:12 am
ok so i just started workin on a lil sumt'in sumt'in, idk if u guys ever show updates on ur progress but i might as well show some on mine Very Happy
I made a thread on it here
https://www.thespritas.com/wip-animations-f3/sandbag-s-ultimate-destruction-2-t1267.htm#26244
liljoey50
liljoey50
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-06
Location : Africa

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2

10/29/2010, 4:20 am
@xKAreloadedx wrote:ok so i just started workin on a lil sumt'in sumt'in, idk if u guys ever show updates on ur progress but i might as well show some on mine Very Happy
I made a thread on it here
https://www.thespritas.com/wip-animations-f3/sandbag-s-ultimate-destruction-2-t1267.htm#26244

Whoa, dude!
That looks beast as so far!
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 6075
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Location : UK england

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2

10/29/2010, 9:44 am
@xKAreloadedx wrote:ok so i just started workin on a lil sumt'in sumt'in, idk if u guys ever show updates on ur progress but i might as well show some on mine Very Happy
I made a thread on it here
https://www.thespritas.com/wip-animations-f3/sandbag-s-ultimate-destruction-2-t1267.htm#26244
Its gotta be 640 x 360 -_-

So far its the best one I've seen.
And you can have your own music?!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20
Location : I forgot...

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2

10/29/2010, 10:49 am
NintendoStar01 wrote:
@xKAreloadedx wrote:ok so i just started workin on a lil sumt'in sumt'in, idk if u guys ever show updates on ur progress but i might as well show some on mine Very Happy
I made a thread on it here
https://www.thespritas.com/wip-animations-f3/sandbag-s-ultimate-destruction-2-t1267.htm#26244
Its gotta be 640 x 360 -_-

So far its the best one I've seen.
And you can have your own music?!
Thanks and No u cant but it helps me animate lol, ill take it out after im done XD
and ill fix the screen size too lol, my bad
liljoey50
liljoey50
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-06
Location : Africa

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2

10/29/2010, 2:48 pm
Alright, this question seems to be asked a lot so I'm going to answer it here and now.
You can't use your own music, because if we have people using their own music and it's all different, the collab will look weird and people will be like...WTF?
Like the two Sandbag Collabs before, this will have a whole song running through it.
XMSMidget34
XMSMidget34
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-08-21
Location : Australia

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2

10/30/2010, 1:43 am
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/cd9b366c092e3ae239b17bb174ffdd67
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Completely complete Ryu vs Sandbag

___________________________________________________________________________________________

XMSMidget34.newgrounds.com
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2

10/30/2010, 3:17 am
I'll... I'll contribute something.

I wish to participate in this. Although, the sprites I want to use for this collaboration are in CS4 file format. Is there a way to downgrade the CS4 file format into a CS3 file?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2

10/30/2010, 3:21 am
Just save it as a CS3 file dude.
liljoey50
liljoey50
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-06
Location : Africa

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2

10/30/2010, 6:07 am
Sorry, dude.
We're full.

Hmmm, something tells me I should add more slots.

Also...nice part XMS.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2

10/30/2010, 2:47 pm
My part is 3% done. Well 2% considering those 0.9 seconds don't have sound. I'll try to hit 30 seconds if not it'll be 20 Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 34nsbrr
diamondhengestudios
diamondhengestudios
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2

10/30/2010, 10:24 pm
@liljoey50 wrote:

Thanks, man!

@xKAreloadedx wrote:
@XMSMidget34 wrote:
@xKAreloadedx wrote:
@liljoey50 wrote:
@xKAreloadedx wrote:so are all the spots taken or can i Join?
Well, can you show some examples of your work?
well i've never made a sandbag vid before but hopefully this'll do :)
http://www.truploader.com/view/206376
I made this a while back but meh
wow this is some good stuff!! exactly what were looking for in SUD II. welcome aboard! Very Happy
be sure to pick a part number
hmm, ok then, i pick spot 11 and ill use Inuyasha cheers
Done Very Happy
Pattiasina24 wrote:Okay I don't want to do Sandbag vs. Sandbag. I want a different part, and I don't want to use Sandbag. Seeing as there will not be music of choice for each part, I won't be able to do that. I'll give an update of whom I actually choose when I do choose. ^.^
Alright, no problems.

@Mr Lange wrote:The first Sandbag UD was certainly Sothink-tastic with marginal entertainment value.
I hope this collab isn't turning out to be more of the same.
You can bet that it won't!
Me and XMS were completely unaware of any decompiling up until we were informed by Spritas members D:.
As far as we know, the only one that decompiled was DiamondHenge and he stole A LOT of shit from BlackDevilX's FFSX6.
At least now, (hopefully) I have eyes in this collab who will tell me if something was decompiled.
Wink

And hopefully it will absolutely blitz the other one.

Whao, whao, whao!
A LOT?! All I decompiled was a beam/slash animation and a background...
Everything else was taken from sprite sheets or hand drawn in flash

If you want proof I have the Original .FLA and you can see that those were the only animations with Bitmap Slides Razz
liljoey50
liljoey50
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-06
Location : Africa

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2

10/31/2010, 3:10 am
It doesn't matter anymore, dude.
Razz

That's history.
At least none of these parts have decompiled material. Wink
liljoey50
liljoey50
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-06
Location : Africa

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2

10/31/2010, 3:14 am
Oh yeah guys, and V-Cam is a must!

It will help a lot with compiling!
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2

10/31/2010, 4:11 am
Oh hey liljoey. I want to change my character. Put Bomberman instead of Alex.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2

10/31/2010, 8:51 am
...Bomberman? XD

Wow. Thats just hysterical.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 6075
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Location : UK england

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2

10/31/2010, 9:19 am
Bomberman is a pretty good idea :3
Patt was going to use Bomberman...I think D:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
diamondhengestudios
diamondhengestudios
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2

10/31/2010, 11:30 am
@liljoey50 wrote:It doesn't matter anymore, dude.
Razz

That's history.
At least none of these parts have decompiled material. Wink

lol srry Im just uptight cause someone keeps zerobombing my flashes
liljoey50
liljoey50
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-06
Location : Africa

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2

11/1/2010, 4:40 am
@diamondhengestudios wrote:
@liljoey50 wrote:It doesn't matter anymore, dude.
Razz

That's history.
At least none of these parts have decompiled material. Wink

lol srry Im just uptight cause someone keeps zerobombing my flashes

Whoa, still?
So that explains why SUD's going down!
SUD went from 3.90 to 3.36 in 4 months.
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2

11/1/2010, 5:56 pm
You deserve an entire blam for thievery. You could have stolen a fucking pixel, it's still not right.
It better be the last.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Blue22
Blue22
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2010-10-11

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2

11/2/2010, 5:44 pm
I'll start my part tomorrow. Do we need them done by a specific date?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sandbag's Ultimate Destruction 2 - Page 6 Tumblr_mven6wOtdu1sjkcw8o1_1280
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum