xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Need some critiquing Empty Need some critiquing

9/29/2010, 10:51 am
so, I'm trying to put a youtube vid up showing this guy (doesnt have a name yet...) and I wanted to know what you guys think?
http://www.truploader.com/view/897773
P.S since this is a work in progress i can post it here right??
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

Need some critiquing Empty Re: Need some critiquing

9/29/2010, 10:55 am
he's cool and all but i kinda wanna see him hit something.

and yes u can post it here this is generally where all W.I.P.'s go

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Need some critiquing Ichigo10
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

9/29/2010, 11:06 am
@5h0ck wrote:he's cool and all but i kinda wanna see him hit something.

and yes u can post it here this is generally where all W.I.P.'s go
He Will!!!!.....(god damn it its NOT THAT EASY!! lol) i just wanna know what eveybody thinks first
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

9/29/2010, 11:11 am
lol sry...I just get bored easily and seeing characters beat things up kills the boredom.....actually his entrance did a good job of keeping me interested.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

9/29/2010, 11:13 am
@5h0ck wrote:lol sry...I just get bored easily and seeing characters beat things up kills the boredom.....actually his entrance did a good job of keeping me interested.
lol its cool, i see what u mean too (lol no one wants to stare at someone just stand there)
Peter95240
Peter95240
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2009-10-07
https://twitter.com/@ptr_01

9/29/2010, 12:06 pm
@xKAreloadedx wrote:P.S since this is a work in progress i can post it here right??
yes, you have done it correctly.
also, you may wanna change the background colour for the preloader screen, way too bright...
anyways, I cant really judge the character yet since i don't know the guy's personality or anything, so i hope you finish this ^^
Im not too sure on the name 'the sky king' it just doesn't sound right, all i can say is be a bit more creative with the name (yes, i know its not his official name, but this was under the name so i assumed)

anyways, keep working on it and good luck. :)

Mad 
- Twitter
- Gaming YouTube Channel [ChillaxersPlay]
- Personal Gaming Channel + Animations [PTR]
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20

9/29/2010, 12:25 pm
he lookz nice! and did u animate hiz clothes like that? if so u gotta teach me! i try 2 animate clothes but it just aint happenin' lol

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

9/29/2010, 12:45 pm
@dabestbrawler wrote:he lookz nice! and did u animate hiz clothes like that? if so u gotta teach me! i try 2 animate clothes but it just aint happenin' lol
lol yes, not braggin but yes i made this from scratch ( Sad so proud of myself...)honestly man, I surprised myself, didnt think i could pull it off until i just....tried, believe me man, it only takes a little bit of time, just think about the direction the wind is gonna be moving in and make it carry his clothes with it, and try to keep his body in place, its annoying at first but when u get the hang of it, trust me, its easier then you think man Cool especially for someone like you who already has experience customizing characters man....u could make wonders
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

9/29/2010, 12:48 pm
@Peter95240 wrote:
@xKAreloadedx wrote:P.S since this is a work in progress i can post it here right??
yes, you have done it correctly.
also, you may wanna change the background colour for the preloader screen, way too bright...
anyways, I cant really judge the character yet since i don't know the guy's personality or anything, so i hope you finish this ^^
Im not too sure on the name 'the sky king' it just doesn't sound right, all i can say is be a bit more creative with the name (yes, i know its not his official name, but this was under the name so i assumed)

anyways, keep working on it and good luck. :)
lol yeah got tired of white and black preloader screens. And think of Sky king more of a title for him, not his actual name.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

9/29/2010, 2:11 pm
i say maybe add a bevel to make the side with electricity a light blue sorta like vegeta in my sig

Need some critiquing Untitl11
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan

9/29/2010, 3:28 pm
@xKAreloadedx wrote:
@dabestbrawler wrote:he lookz nice! and did u animate hiz clothes like that? if so u gotta teach me! i try 2 animate clothes but it just aint happenin' lol
lol yes, not braggin but yes i made this from scratch ( Sad so proud of myself...)honestly man, I surprised myself, didnt think i could pull it off until i just....tried, believe me man, it only takes a little bit of time, just think about the direction the wind is gonna be moving in and make it carry his clothes with it, and try to keep his body in place, its annoying at first but when u get the hang of it, trust me, its easier then you think man Cool especially for someone like you who already has experience customizing characters man....u could make wonders
lol, thnx for tha tip and tha comment

Photobucket
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

9/29/2010, 4:01 pm
again, laharl's hymn, REALLY?!?

U Mad? Need some critiquing BallHZ
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

9/29/2010, 5:14 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:again, laharl's hymn, REALLY?!?
lol just for u DD :face:
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

9/29/2010, 5:15 pm
@dabestbrawler wrote:
@xKAreloadedx wrote:
lol, thnx for tha tip and tha comment
yeah np, anytime bro :face:
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

9/29/2010, 6:03 pm
I don't get how you guys make customs man...I suck at it. Even editing a sprite...I'm trying to make Custom Jump Ultimate Star ones but its not going so well...
Anyways nice introductory animation Very Happy

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan

9/29/2010, 6:15 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:I don't get how you guys make customs man...I suck at it. Even editing a sprite...I'm trying to make Custom Jump Ultimate Star ones but its not going so well...
lol, itz not really hard doing editz cuz itz mainly copying, pasting and replacing lol but customs they are work! im still not done with Jodie yet, i still be making new poses and stuff like almost everyday!

Photobucket
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

9/29/2010, 8:30 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:I don't get how you guys make customs man...I suck at it. Even editing a sprite...I'm trying to make Custom Jump Ultimate Star ones but its not going so well...

well no one is good at customs on there first try.

when i made my char i used another char as a base. his face is the same just lighter with a different eye color.
and i didn't try to change the shape only the clothes. its easier from actually altering the shape of a sprite and with practice any1 can eventually learn to alter a sprite without fuking up.

I suggest you start with something simple like recoloring. its the easiest form of custom spriting. and there are custom spriting tuts all over the place. I suggest u check a few out when u get da chance.

dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan

9/30/2010, 2:29 pm
@5h0ck wrote:

well no one is good at customs on there first try.

when i made my char i used another char as a base. his face is the same just lighter with a different eye color.
and i didn't try to change the shape only the clothes. its easier from actually altering the shape of a sprite and with practice any1 can eventually learn to alter a sprite without fuking up.

I suggest you start with something simple like recoloring. its the easiest form of custom spriting. and there are custom spriting tuts all over the place. I suggest u check a few out when u get da chance.
yup u got that right and tha easiest person 2 re-color or edit at all iz kirby believe it or not lol

Photobucket
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

10/1/2010, 9:00 am
you guys are gay for sprites

Need some critiquing Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

10/1/2010, 12:16 pm
Pingboy wrote:you guys are gay for sprites
da hell man

Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

10/1/2010, 12:37 pm
Is this for an animation, or the character?

Watch your ass.
Need some critiquing Banned1a7c7e438gif
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

10/1/2010, 12:53 pm
@Eric wrote:Is this for an animation, or the character?
both, its my new character that im trying to start a series with
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

10/1/2010, 2:04 pm
Then this goes in the characters section..MOVED!

Watch your ass.
Need some critiquing Banned1a7c7e438gif
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum