Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

lsw customs Empty lsw customs

9/26/2010, 1:50 pm
lsw customs Vegetacustoms

i went back to customing lsw sprites yay. this is some vegeta customs

credit goes to dbz vortex for their vrp version, lsw n whoever made these sprites originally, the guy that made dbz, and my computer and super awesome brain

*UPDATE 09/27/10*
add some new ones. although i made them seperately and each sprite had a different purpose when aligned that seemed to make some blast sequence
lsw customs Vegetablastsequence

purpose in order
1st- power up while standing
2nd- blocking mid-air (i was tired of seeing lsw anims with the sprite standing while blocking in the air)
3rd- shockwave mid air (shockwave was the name of the move in the game idk what else to call it, just changed the legs of the sprites)
4th- same as third
5th- charging up some blast
6th- firing the aforementioned blast (lol just a damage sprite with open eyes and different hands)

i made them in that order but it looked like it made a sequence anywho enjoy

Last edited by D3Anims on 9/27/2010, 3:53 pm; edited 3 times in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

lsw customs Untitl11
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20

lsw customs Empty Re: lsw customs

9/26/2010, 2:38 pm
@D3Anims wrote:lsw customs Vegetacustoms

credit goes to dbz vortex for their vrp version, lsw n whoever made these sprites originally, the guy that made dbz, and my computer and super awesome brain
these are pretty nice!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

9/26/2010, 2:41 pm
thnx

lsw customs Untitl11
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20

9/26/2010, 2:43 pm
@D3Anims wrote:thnx
no prob, u planning on doing more?

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

9/26/2010, 3:03 pm
looks like jayden opened another pandora box....

U Mad? lsw customs BallHZ
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

9/26/2010, 4:05 pm
@dabestbrawler wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:thnx
no prob, u planning on doing more?
yup then ima start animating lsw again

@darkdragon581 wrote:looks like jayden opened another pandora box....
no, he didnt. ive been doing this for years way before people even knew what lsw was but lost then i it all when my pc got cyber-aids. before anyone flash animated lsw sprites i was doing them on pivot, then editing, then as i said before pc got cyber-aids. i was way before jayden

lsw customs Untitl11
EZWheels
EZWheels
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-09-11

9/27/2010, 5:33 am
LoL your pretty good at lsw!

lsw customs Grand_chase_art___ley_by_oxcyde-d3byw92
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

9/27/2010, 2:03 pm

awesome vegeta dude

lsw customs Untitl15
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

9/27/2010, 2:58 pm
@EZWheels wrote:LoL your pretty good at lsw!
i major in lsw lol
madfacespriter wrote:

awesome vegeta dude
thnx but its not mine its from dbz vortex's vrp vault i just took bit n peices of some sprites to make new ones
i.e: lsw customs Custmsfactory

lsw customs Untitl11
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/27/2010, 3:09 pm
thats cool,I need to do that with mojo he needs a flying headbutt

lsw customs Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

9/27/2010, 4:00 pm
I love sequence sprites. I.E If someone was attacking your sprite he would do a series of blocking, along with the attacker punching continuously.

lsw customs Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/27/2010, 5:44 pm
Pingboy wrote:I love sequence sprites. I.E If someone was attacking your sprite he would do a series of blocking, along with the attacker punching continuously.
ive recently been merging luffy with mojo this is a (VERY) rough draft file:///C:/Users/New_User/Documents/mojo%20vs%20.....gif

lsw customs Untitl15
EZWheels
EZWheels
Spritan
Spritan

9/27/2010, 5:45 pm
the link dosent work :O

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/27/2010, 5:48 pm
@EZWheels wrote:the link dosent work :O
copy and paste maybe?

lsw customs Untitl15
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

9/27/2010, 5:56 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
@EZWheels wrote:the link dosent work :O
copy and paste maybe?
it says prob loading page. try imageshack

lsw customs Untitl11
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/27/2010, 6:05 pm

lsw customs Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

9/27/2010, 6:27 pm

Holy crap, I see what you were aiming at.

I know for sure it wasn't a hand-to-hand combat like you said, only one thing in particular. That... continuous punch.

I like how he just kept punching one after another, like DBZ style, kinda, but way more creative, and in air too.
I realise these stuff easily with the thought of your creativity: I.E. It was done in the air :)

Oh and I also thought Naruto was dodging it or he was getting hurt... maby that was it... or dodging. You should use a different character for dodging.. or for getting hurt... mostly dodging XD dang. Yeah, dodging, even though he was getting hurt.

lsw customs Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
EZWheels
EZWheels
Spritan
Spritan

9/27/2010, 6:31 pm
why does everyone hate naruto so much?!?! i know .... hes overpowered :O

you edited that from luffy rite?

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/27/2010, 6:33 pm
Pingboy wrote:

I know for sure it wasn't a hand-to-hand combat like you said, only one thing in particular. That... continuous punch.

I like how he just kept punching one after another, like DBZ style, kinda, but way more creative, and in air too.
I realise these stuff easily with the thought of your creativity: I.E. It was done in the air :)

Oh and I also thought Naruto was dodging it or he was getting hurt... maby that was it... or dodging. You should use a different character for dodging.. or for getting hurt... mostly dodging XD dang. Yeah, dodging, even though he was getting hurt.
well its still a work W.I.P but its coming along also I'm try to be more one piece style than dbz looks like I still have A lot to do.

lsw customs Untitl15
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/27/2010, 6:38 pm
@EZWheels wrote:why does everyone hate naruto so much?!?! i know .... hes overpowered :O

LOL I like shippudden naruto alittle better then the kid ver but I really hate the kid ver so....also yea thats a luffy edit. also I mostly enjoy the manga ver of naruto,but I wouldn't call me a fan

lsw customs Untitl15
EZWheels
EZWheels
Spritan
Spritan

9/27/2010, 6:41 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
@EZWheels wrote:why does everyone hate naruto so much?!?! i know .... hes overpowered :O

LOL I like shippudden naruto alittle better then the kid ver but I really hate the kid ver so....also yea thats a luffy edit. also I mostly enjoy the manga ver of naruto,but I wouldn't call me a fan

yeah im kinda a fan but not a big fan , like my friend who just orgasms over naruto :C

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/27/2010, 6:52 pm
I do need to make some more edits because one day mojo meets his older brother.

lsw customs Untitl15
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

9/27/2010, 7:02 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
Pingboy wrote:

well its still a work W.I.P but its coming along also I'm try to be more one piece style than dbz looks like I still have A lot to do.
o.o where do u get naruto lsw sprites??? n nice anim mojo

madfacespriter wrote:

enjoying the namga makes u a manga fan =D (one of us! one of us!)

@EZWheels wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:

yeah im kinda a fan but not a big fan , like my friend who just orgasms over naruto :C
naruto isnt over powered :C n ew orgasms ovr naruto

madfacespriter wrote:I do need to make some more edits because one day mojo meets his older brother.
who murdered mojos entire clan but was ordered by the elder apes Very Happy

lsw customs Untitl11
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

9/27/2010, 7:03 pm
W00T awesome sig complete

lsw customs Untitl11
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

9/27/2010, 7:06 pm
madfacespriter wrote:

I love Shippuden and the manga online but WHY does everyone hate the show so much?

lsw customs Ping10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum