Go down
blaque>masq
blaque>masq
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2010-05-25

A tribute to the Nintendo vs Sega Collab Empty A tribute to the Nintendo vs Sega Collab

9/20/2010, 1:00 pm
A project im workin on to show my admiration to a collab that has sadly failed Sad
anywayz this is all that ive done so far and i can use some advice
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

A tribute to the Nintendo vs Sega Collab Empty Re: A tribute to the Nintendo vs Sega Collab

9/20/2010, 1:07 pm
dude that was sick.
you should make mewtwo throw shadows chaos spear back at him

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A tribute to the Nintendo vs Sega Collab Ichigo10
blaque>masq
blaque>masq
Spritan
Spritan

A tribute to the Nintendo vs Sega Collab Empty Re: A tribute to the Nintendo vs Sega Collab

9/20/2010, 1:18 pm
@5h0ck wrote:dude that was sick.
you should make mewtwo throw shadows chaos spear back at him
yea i was thinkin of doin that sooner or later scratch
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20

9/20/2010, 1:23 pm
hmm, this is looking a little exciting XD it needs a little more work on the vcam/splitscreen (try to make it even) and you know the sound effects overpower the song itself so try to lower their volume, other than that the animation looks pretty good so far
Jemaster800
Jemaster800
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2010-03-21

9/20/2010, 1:41 pm
I loved it man! Very Happy What if I told you that I'm thinking on getting this collab back on? Maybe in a while. :3
blaque>masq
blaque>masq
Spritan
Spritan

9/20/2010, 1:48 pm
@Jemaster800 wrote:I loved it man! Very Happy What if I told you that I'm thinking on getting this collab back on? Maybe in a while. :3
do u think i should hold on to this if ur puttin it back together? :bounce:
Jemaster800
Jemaster800
Spritan
Spritan

9/20/2010, 1:48 pm
@blaque>masq wrote:
@Jemaster800 wrote:I loved it man! Very Happy What if I told you that I'm thinking on getting this collab back on? Maybe in a while. :3
do u think i should hold on to this if ur puttin it back together? :bounce:

Totally!! Maybe a potential intro? WHO DA HELL KNOEZ?
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

9/20/2010, 1:50 pm
Whoa not bad Very Happy
I'm guessing a Mario Vs Sonic scene will be in this? They're generally the main rivals...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
blaque>masq
blaque>masq
Spritan
Spritan

9/20/2010, 1:54 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:Whoa not bad Very Happy
I'm guessing a Mario Vs Sonic scene will be in this? They're generally the main rivals...
nope to be honest i just randomly put mewtwo and shadow in there because it was an idea that i had but i already worked on samus and mecha sonic
Jemaster800
Jemaster800
Spritan
Spritan

9/20/2010, 1:55 pm
Weird... But now that I'm seeing this I actually want to make the collab again. O.O Holy crap
blaque>masq
blaque>masq
Spritan
Spritan

9/20/2010, 1:57 pm
I know right ?! cheers
Jemaster800
Jemaster800
Spritan
Spritan

9/20/2010, 1:59 pm
@blaque>masq wrote:I know right ?! cheers

Maybe... In a while tho, there's too much shit going on here like Leocartoon's collab and whatnot...
blaque>masq
blaque>masq
Spritan
Spritan

9/20/2010, 2:07 pm
yeah....
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

9/20/2010, 2:54 pm
Sounds good, from what I hear. If only the darn thing could load already!

Ok its done.

Looks good. Could use a split screen, regarding collaborations.

How long did it take you to make this? I was just wondering because when at night, I wouls say " UGH WHEN CAN IT BE DONE"

Just saying

A tribute to the Nintendo vs Sega Collab Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
blaque>masq
blaque>masq
Spritan
Spritan

9/21/2010, 1:23 pm
Pingboy wrote:Sounds good, from what I hear. If only the darn thing could load already!

Ok its done.

Looks good. Could use a split screen, regarding collaborations.

How long did it take you to make this? I was just wondering because when at night, I wouls say " UGH WHEN CAN IT BE DONE"

Just saying
i dont know when ill finish it but this is like 500--somethin frames no worries im definitely finishin this lol!
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20

9/21/2010, 2:31 pm
thatz real good but when tha split screen thing comes up move Samus back a lil bit cuz her head iz touching tha split

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

9/21/2010, 2:47 pm
@dabestbrawler wrote:thatz real good but when tha split screen thing comes up move Samus back a lil bit cuz her head iz touching tha split
I know that would make it perfect right?

A tribute to the Nintendo vs Sega Collab Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

9/21/2010, 10:26 pm
@blaque>masq wrote:A project im workin on to show my admiration to a collab that has sadly failed Sad

yeah i remember. i was a part of tht, it sux tht it died...and i though i was the last one to do it, no i finished b4 everyone else.

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

A tribute to the Nintendo vs Sega Collab 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

A tribute to the Nintendo vs Sega Collab Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
Jemaster800
Jemaster800
Spritan
Spritan

9/21/2010, 11:01 pm
@THE2ndNarutox wrote:
@blaque>masq wrote:A project im workin on to show my admiration to a collab that has sadly failed Sad

yeah i remember. i was a part of tht, it sux tht it died...and i though i was the last one to do it, no i finished b4 everyone else.

Actually your part was pretty good giving the fact that your skills back then weren't so good, (: so you proved me that you were also a good sprite animator.
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

9/22/2010, 10:22 am
gahh... can you upload it to truploader? Cause swfcabin never works for me Serious
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

9/22/2010, 2:54 pm
i got sooo excited cnt wait

A tribute to the Nintendo vs Sega Collab Untitl11
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

6/3/2012, 4:38 pm
Late post...but:
This was seriously amazing.

A tribute to the Nintendo vs Sega Collab Lorde
Jemaster800
Jemaster800
Spritan
Spritan

6/3/2012, 5:27 pm
Sigmotic wrote:Late post...but:
This was seriously amazing.
I agree. I wish he had continued. Or at least I had.
GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1213
Registration date : 2011-02-24

6/7/2012, 8:07 pm
oh damn good work
LOL Joey, you had been bumping lots o' stuff lately

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Leo (hopefully someday he'll accept)
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Patt (he doesn't animate anymore :'c)
- Pac-Boy (not even active)
- DestructionSeries (not even active)
- Mystah_Jayden (barely active)
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Everyone here, is considered (IMO), someone with great animation skills. So I want to battle them. Hopefully, it can happen someday.
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2011-01-09

6/9/2012, 4:31 am
Noooooooooo animations alkways cut off at the seemingly epic parts :'(

A tribute to the Nintendo vs Sega Collab 96m4
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum