Go down
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20
Location : I forgot...

Ninja gaiden SFX Empty Ninja gaiden SFX

9/18/2010, 12:18 pm
I have tried looking EVERYWHERE for these sound effects...but no luck DX. does anyone know where I could find those, (even just a video)
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

Ninja gaiden SFX Empty Re: Ninja gaiden SFX

9/18/2010, 12:34 pm
if you do find them, let me know

___________________________________________________________________________________________

U Mad? Ninja gaiden SFX BallHZ
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20
Location : I forgot...

Ninja gaiden SFX Empty Re: Ninja gaiden SFX

9/18/2010, 1:14 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:if you do find them, let me know
that didnt help me out at all but thanks anyway lol
Shuhan
Shuhan
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 33
Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2010-06-14
Location : Under your bed

Ninja gaiden SFX Empty Re: Ninja gaiden SFX

9/22/2010, 12:10 pm
I have no idea where to find them, but I do have a suggestion as to how you could get them. If you have any recording equipment, you could mute both the voices and music for the game, then just play the game regularly, and record the sounds you're looking for. But I'm assuming you don't have such equipment, right?
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20
Location : I forgot...

Ninja gaiden SFX Empty Re: Ninja gaiden SFX

9/22/2010, 12:12 pm
@Shuhan wrote:I have no idea where to find them, but I do have a suggestion as to how you could get them. If you have any recording equipment, you could mute both the voices and music for the game, then just play the game regularly, and record the sounds you're looking for. But I'm assuming you don't have such equipment, right?
yup yup, no such euipment...:/ man, my movie would be soooo awsome with them, I can't give up yet, there has got to be a way!!!!
Peter95240
Peter95240
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2009-10-07
Location : United Kingdom
https://twitter.com/@ptr_01

Ninja gaiden SFX Empty Re: Ninja gaiden SFX

9/22/2010, 12:14 pm
I have no idea what that game is im afraid. Sorry i cant help. Serious

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 Mad 
- Twitter
- Gaming YouTube Channel [ChillaxersPlay]
- Personal Gaming Channel + Animations [PTR]
Shuhan
Shuhan
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 33
Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2010-06-14
Location : Under your bed

Ninja gaiden SFX Empty Re: Ninja gaiden SFX

9/22/2010, 12:15 pm
@xKAreloadedx wrote:yup yup, no such euipment...:/ man, my movie would be soooo awsome with them, I can't give up yet, there has got to be a way!!!!

Yeah, I hear ya, those sounds are amazing. Hmmmm.....have you tried Youtube? If you're lucky you might find someone who recorded there gameplay that doesn't have loud music in the background.....
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20
Location : I forgot...

Ninja gaiden SFX Empty Re: Ninja gaiden SFX

9/22/2010, 12:17 pm
@Shuhan wrote:
@xKAreloadedx wrote:yup yup, no such euipment...:/ man, my movie would be soooo awsome with them, I can't give up yet, there has got to be a way!!!!

Yeah, I hear ya, those sounds are amazing. Hmmmm.....have you tried Youtube? If you're lucky you might find someone who recorded there gameplay that doesn't have loud music in the background.....
I did but, you know what...doesnt hurt to try again XD
Shuhan
Shuhan
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 33
Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2010-06-14
Location : Under your bed

Ninja gaiden SFX Empty Re: Ninja gaiden SFX

9/22/2010, 12:26 pm
@Peter95240 wrote:I have no idea what that game is im afraid. Sorry i cant help. Serious

Whoa....that's a first. Ninja Gaiden is like one of the top Action-adventure games out there lol.

@xKAreloadedx wrote:I did but, you know what...doesnt hurt to try again XD

lol, that's the spirit dude. Good luck with your search. I'm looking for those sounds as well, so if I find anything, I'll be sure to let you know...
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Location : UK england

Ninja gaiden SFX Empty Re: Ninja gaiden SFX

9/22/2010, 12:38 pm
hmm...sound effects or voice clips? Anyways this seems like a challenge >:] when i find something i will give you the heads up.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20
Location : I forgot...

Ninja gaiden SFX Empty Re: Ninja gaiden SFX

9/22/2010, 1:35 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:hmm...sound effects or voice clips? Anyways this seems like a challenge >:] when i find something i will give you the heads up.
awsome!!, the search is ON!!! thx in advance guys
Peter95240
Peter95240
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2009-10-07
Location : United Kingdom
https://twitter.com/@ptr_01

Ninja gaiden SFX Empty Re: Ninja gaiden SFX

9/22/2010, 2:21 pm
lol, i would love to help. but i dont even know this game lol XD
but good luck :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 Mad 
- Twitter
- Gaming YouTube Channel [ChillaxersPlay]
- Personal Gaming Channel + Animations [PTR]
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Location : UK england

Ninja gaiden SFX Empty Re: Ninja gaiden SFX

9/22/2010, 2:41 pm
Which version of ninja gaiden do you want sounds from?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Shuhan
Shuhan
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 33
Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2010-06-14
Location : Under your bed

Ninja gaiden SFX Empty Re: Ninja gaiden SFX

9/22/2010, 2:43 pm
@Peter95240 wrote:lol, i would love to help. but i dont even know this game lol XD
but good luck :)

You said that already lmao
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Location : UK england

Ninja gaiden SFX Empty Re: Ninja gaiden SFX

9/22/2010, 2:46 pm
@Shuhan wrote:
@Peter95240 wrote:lol, i would love to help. but i dont even know this game lol XD
but good luck :)

You said that already lmao
Oh yeah Shuhan you still need to send me that sound effect, if you haven't got it, just say so lol xD

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Shuhan
Shuhan
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 33
Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2010-06-14
Location : Under your bed

Ninja gaiden SFX Empty Re: Ninja gaiden SFX

9/22/2010, 2:53 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:
@Shuhan wrote:
@Peter95240 wrote:lol, i would love to help. but i dont even know this game lol XD
but good luck :)

You said that already lmao
Oh yeah Shuhan you still need to send me that sound effect, if you haven't got it, just say so lol xD

Holy crap dude, I totally forgot, my bad :oops:

lol, I'll email it to you right now...
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Location : UK england

Ninja gaiden SFX Empty Re: Ninja gaiden SFX

9/22/2010, 2:56 pm
THANK YOU! :lol:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Shuhan
Shuhan
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 33
Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2010-06-14
Location : Under your bed

Ninja gaiden SFX Empty Re: Ninja gaiden SFX

9/22/2010, 3:00 pm
Just sent it to you. Message me on youtube and let me know if it's the one you were asking for.

Welcome!!! Very Happy
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Location : UK england

Ninja gaiden SFX Empty Re: Ninja gaiden SFX

9/22/2010, 3:04 pm
Weeeeeeeeeee thats the one!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum