Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

Kurbi Empty Kurbi

9/13/2010, 8:04 pm
heres a rushed demo of my kirby, kurbi
http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1284423729

i lost my sound =( and was left with xiao xiao so i was gonna use them bu then half way in the vid i decided hell no, so ill update 2moro with better (or adequate) sounds

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Kurbi Untitl11
Gigabyterspriter
Gigabyterspriter
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2010-05-07

Kurbi Empty Re: Kurbi

9/13/2010, 8:24 pm
nice =)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Bowling
How to Bowl Like Ozone Gif - How to Bowl Like Ozone
Like a boss

9/13/2010, 8:38 pm
thnx

Kurbi Untitl11
KRAnimation
KRAnimation
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2010-07-08

9/13/2010, 8:47 pm
Wow! Not bad at all man, VERY smooth and funny. XD
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

9/13/2010, 8:51 pm
@D3Anims wrote:thnx
@KRA ^

id also like to point out kurbi used a total of 9 clones in this, if he used 2 more he's start to sustain damage (just a lil fun fact to you all)

Kurbi Untitl11
EZWheels
EZWheels
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-09-11

9/13/2010, 9:53 pm
Awesome! i really like the exploding clones! lol 🤡

Kurbi Grand_chase_art___ley_by_oxcyde-d3byw92
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

9/13/2010, 10:09 pm
@EZWheels wrote:Awesome! i really like the exploding clones! lol 🤡

lol spawns gonna get hit with a few of those Twisted Evil

Kurbi Untitl11
EZWheels
EZWheels
Spritan
Spritan

9/13/2010, 10:49 pm
Haha no doubt! but maybe he will get the soul of chuck noris and then everything will be DOOMED DOOOOOOOMED I TELL YOU!

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

9/14/2010, 7:48 am
@EZWheels wrote:Haha no doubt! but maybe he will get the soul of chuck noris and then everything will be DOOMED DOOOOOOOMED I TELL YOU!
and how is he supposed to get his soul........

Kurbi Ichigo10
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

9/14/2010, 9:18 am
@5h0ck wrote:
@EZWheels wrote:Haha no doubt! but maybe he will get the soul of chuck noris and then everything will be DOOMED DOOOOOOOMED I TELL YOU!
and how is he supposed to get his soul........

thats impossible, chuck norris is unbeatable, nor can his soul be taken away because he's not a human, but a ass kicking machine lol!

Kurbi Untitl11
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20

9/14/2010, 10:21 am
damn, wutz up with tha Kirby Chars now, i thought that it wuz only me, KRA, DS, and Dark that were tha only ones actually doing thingz with our chars

but anywayz ur char seems decent

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

9/14/2010, 11:13 am
@dabestbrawler wrote:damn, wutz up with tha Kirby Chars now, i thought that it wuz only me, KRA, DS, and Dark that were tha only ones actually doing thingz with our chars

bame DS's competition for a cameo on his DC series, thats when all the customs came in. n yea he's pretty decent but meh, i havent sprited (recolors, editing) in years, im better at making custom lsw sprites

Kurbi Untitl11
KRAnimation
KRAnimation
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2010-07-08

9/14/2010, 11:36 am
Bah, blah, its not like DS did a bad thing guys. Very Happy
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20

9/14/2010, 11:40 am
@D3Anims wrote:
@dabestbrawler wrote:damn, wutz up with tha Kirby Chars now, i thought that it wuz only me, KRA, DS, and Dark that were tha only ones actually doing thingz with our chars

bame DS's competition for a cameo on his DC series, thats when all the customs came in. n yea he's pretty decent but meh, i havent sprited (recolors, editing) in years, im better at making custom lsw sprites
cool im working on LSW right now i think im slowly gettin' there

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

9/14/2010, 12:18 pm
@KRAnimation wrote:Bah, blah, its not like DS did a bad thing guys. Very Happy

lol of course not im just pointed out hes the starter of the kirby revolution

@dabestbrawler wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:

cool im working on LSW right now i think im slowly gettin' there
i use bases though ive never made some out of scratch

Kurbi Untitl11
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

9/14/2010, 4:46 pm
before he summond the yoshi it was very smooth and well done, but after that it got a bit choppy

U Mad? Kurbi BallHZ
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

9/14/2010, 5:55 pm
Ehh...I think the whole thing is pretty choppy.

First thing...the background is low quality. Fix it by right clicking the bitmap document in the Flash Library panel. Right click then go to properties. Next, click the option beside 'compression' and change it to the next option. Click okay and you're done kid. The quality looks fine again like it should be. Not all messed up colors with weird pixels that are messed up -- whatever, it just looks good. You're happy now, yippie.

From the first clone it was choppy. Even the weird movements he did I don't get why he did those I mean he just moved around and all that stalled some time then a bigger clone of him slid out and exploded. I was lost, I didn't even know what to expect. Perhaps...making things seem a little more organized. Such as a text box, or you know, I remember, in English Subbed animes they show the special moves in cool text and what not. You can organize things like that. 'Explosive Clone' or something, I don't know, let your imagination go.

Now the hole that was there after he exploded was really...off. Didn't fit at all. I mean, I see why you made the hole, you know, made it seem a little more realistic. But you can clearly see that the hole does not belong there. It stands out too much. You can put the hole there, then put the blend mode on hard light and it should look better, and fit in more. If not, you'll just have to play with the blends and alphas until you reach something better.

After that part it completely went nuts. I mean, randomly, and legit, RANDOMLY he points down and a choppy white cloud appears and a mini Yoshi is there. Do you see what I mean? It's like wtf is going on, first he spawns a giant copy of himself and he explodes. Now he spawns a cloud and a mini Yoshi appears. Then he says crap and punches it...(Supposed to be humorous I guess?) Perhaps once again, the title for special move. Also animating the cloud better. Such as...larger clouds, spinning, alpha'ing out/in whatever, kind of what you did...but better... Something to make it seem more pleasing to the eye.

And oh man the Ultimate Attack...pretty much the exact same as the above. Don't make things seem so random. There was a could that was animated weird. then those copies spawned, changed colors, and then I don't even know? Blew up or something. There was that weird .gif that showed an explosion...then you put a stop(); code. Please...fix that, what was it, like the first attack but in a higher number? I'm so lost...

Now for the overall animation...try to add some camera shakes, or some flashes. If there is a really powerful hit, and a flash of a white box covering the V-Cam so that it is there for one frame. Creating the illusion of a white flash, this will make the hit seem much more powerful. Then, you need camera shakes BADDD, they help make hits seem hard. You don't want no little puny punches, you want us to FEEL them. To really feel them, and see the power your character beholds.

Fix all those things, and you'll have yourself an okay test. No one is going to want to know you're character if the animation is horribly animated. Think about it, you can have the most interesting, most elaborate character, so well created, and the host animation could be horrible. Who's going to sit through it? They'll skip you and your character will be nothing to them, which is probably something you don't want to happen.

Here's an example I made of the explosion and hole, using the techniques I mentioned.

Kurbi Hole10
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

9/14/2010, 6:13 pm
Patt you know you can review a lot better then that. Be more constructive. :3

Kurbi 34nsbrr
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

9/14/2010, 6:14 pm
@Renny wrote:Patt you know you can review a lot better then that. Be more constructive. :3
I'm sorry but this animation made me go 'wtf'.
EZWheels
EZWheels
Spritan
Spritan

9/14/2010, 6:45 pm
pattiasina you just answered about 8 questions i had such as the background quality! FINALLY I DONT HAVE SHIT PIXELS!
i love you :3

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

9/14/2010, 8:49 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Ehh...I think the whole thing is pretty choppy.

First thing...the background is low quality. Fix it by right clicking the bitmap document in the Flash Library panel. Right click then go to properties. Next, click the option beside 'compression' and change it to the next option. Click okay and you're done kid. The quality looks fine again like it should be. Not all messed up colors with weird pixels that are messed up -- whatever, it just looks good. You're happy now, yippie.

From the first clone it was choppy. Even the weird movements he did I don't get why he did those I mean he just moved around and all that stalled some time then a bigger clone of him slid out and exploded. I was lost, I didn't even know what to expect. Perhaps...making things seem a little more organized. Such as a text box, or you know, I remember, in English Subbed animes they show the special moves in cool text and what not. You can organize things like that. 'Explosive Clone' or something, I don't know, let your imagination go.

Now the hole that was there after he exploded was really...off. Didn't fit at all. I mean, I see why you made the hole, you know, made it seem a little more realistic. But you can clearly see that the hole does not belong there. It stands out too much. You can put the hole there, then put the blend mode on hard light and it should look better, and fit in more. If not, you'll just have to play with the blends and alphas until you reach something better.

After that part it completely went nuts. I mean, randomly, and legit, RANDOMLY he points down and a choppy white cloud appears and a mini Yoshi is there. Do you see what I mean? It's like wtf is going on, first he spawns a giant copy of himself and he explodes. Now he spawns a cloud and a mini Yoshi appears. Then he says crap and punches it...(Supposed to be humorous I guess?) Perhaps once again, the title for special move. Also animating the cloud better. Such as...larger clouds, spinning, alpha'ing out/in whatever, kind of what you did...but better... Something to make it seem more pleasing to the eye.

And oh man the Ultimate Attack...pretty much the exact same as the above. Don't make things seem so random. There was a could that was animated weird. then those copies spawned, changed colors, and then I don't even know? Blew up or something. There was that weird .gif that showed an explosion...then you put a stop(); code. Please...fix that, what was it, like the first attack but in a higher number? I'm so lost...

Now for the overall animation...try to add some camera shakes, or some flashes. If there is a really powerful hit, and a flash of a white box covering the V-Cam so that it is there for one frame. Creating the illusion of a white flash, this will make the hit seem much more powerful. Then, you need camera shakes BADDD, they help make hits seem hard. You don't want no little puny punches, you want us to FEEL them. To really feel them, and see the power your character beholds.

Fix all those things, and you'll have yourself an okay test. No one is going to want to know you're character if the animation is horribly animated. Think about it, you can have the most interesting, most elaborate character, so well created, and the host animation could be horrible. Who's going to sit through it? They'll skip you and your character will be nothing to them, which is probably something you don't want to happen.

Here's an example I made of the explosion and hole, using the techniques I mentioned.

Kurbi Hole10

(single teardrop flows down my cheek)
im remaking it, n following your tips (tuff luv???)

Kurbi Untitl11
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

9/14/2010, 8:57 pm
-patts pic-

its so weird seeing my old effects in screenshots :3

U Mad? Kurbi BallHZ
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

9/15/2010, 5:23 am
@darkdragon581 wrote:
-patts pic-

its so weird seeing my old effects in screenshots :3
whoa whoa whoa. old >_>
You gave me that one while making my guilmon video.

Kurbi 34nsbrr
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

9/15/2010, 10:04 pm
i believe this to be an improvement :)
http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1284603750

(i removes summoning and replaced it with flight)

Kurbi Untitl11
EZWheels
EZWheels
Spritan
Spritan

9/15/2010, 10:20 pm
Yush! it is really improved ( think you getting rid of summoning all together was a really good idea!)

that idea some one had about the giant clone im too lazy to scroll up and see but that sounds like a good idea for a special attack

Did you make you avatar/icon because i really like it and i was wondering if you could make one for me :3

Anyways YOUR IMPROVING!!!!

i hope i can too one day im really sucking lately at animating :C
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum