Go down
Zyplunx
Zyplunx
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-08-14

Jump Ultimte Superstars Sprites? Empty Jump Ultimte Superstars Sprites?

9/10/2010, 9:53 pm
Can anybody make or know where to find Android and Cell sprites JUS style? Help is greatly appreciated
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

Jump Ultimte Superstars Sprites? Empty Re: Jump Ultimte Superstars Sprites?

9/10/2010, 10:16 pm
dont think theres any of those

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jump Ultimte Superstars Sprites? Untitl11
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

9/11/2010, 7:24 am
@Zyplunx wrote:Can anybody make or know where to find Android and Cell sprites JUS style? Help is greatly appreciated
If you've seen them in use ask the person for them

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jump Ultimte Superstars Sprites? 34nsbrr
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

9/11/2010, 8:58 am
@Zyplunx wrote:Can anybody make or know where to find Android and Cell sprites JUS style? Help is greatly appreciated

I don't think they were in JUS

I know Spritedatabase has alot of JUS/JSS chars

If it turns out they weren't made then you'll just have to make custom sprites yourself

Jump Ultimte Superstars Sprites? Ichigo10
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

9/11/2010, 9:03 am
Yeah currently there aren't any Cell or Androids in JUS/JSS sprites. Although there is a user on DeviantART that is kind and may take your request. But remember this guy gets so many requests and is working on so much things at the moment.

Vash32 DeviantART Account.

He has accepted requests from people we know. DZ has asked, Joey asked, and he's now working on Hisagi and in the list I asked for Zuko and Aang. So you can tell that he's kind enough to consider our requests. But you have to be patient, and flexible, he doesn't speak well english.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

9/11/2010, 9:33 am
Pattiasina24 wrote:Yeah currently there aren't any Cell or Androids in JUS/JSS sprites. Although there is a user on DeviantART that is kind and may take your request. But remember this guy gets so many requests and is working on so much things at the moment.

He has accepted requests from people we know. DZ has asked, Joey asked, and he's now working on Hisagi and in the list I asked for Zuko and Aang. So you can tell that he's kind enough to consider our requests. But you have to be patient, and flexible, he doesn't speak well english.
I've also asked for Vasto Lorde Ichigo Very Happy

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

9/11/2010, 9:38 am
NintendoStar01 wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:Yeah currently there aren't any Cell or Androids in JUS/JSS sprites. Although there is a user on DeviantART that is kind and may take your request. But remember this guy gets so many requests and is working on so much things at the moment.

Yeah, see, people ask and that guy may do them. But he has such a long list Idk if you'll get your sheet within even a month. ^^
Peter95240
Peter95240
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2009-10-07
https://twitter.com/@ptr_01

9/12/2010, 5:53 am
Pattiasina24 wrote:
NintendoStar01 wrote:

Yeah, see, people ask and that guy may do them. But he has such a long list Idk if you'll get your sheet within even a month. ^^
lol, good luck. :)

Mad 
- Twitter
- Gaming YouTube Channel [ChillaxersPlay]
- Personal Gaming Channel + Animations [PTR]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum