D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

custom kirby abilities Empty custom kirby abilities

9/9/2010, 3:41 pm
This is my custom kirby, Kurbi (lol, it was gonna be Kur-Bee but i chose not to)
custom kirby abilities 28372594

i need some ideas as to what his abilities should be, i already got cloning, but i need more, thanks a bunch (unless you dont help then I'll have to come into your dreams with kirby and kurb- and we'll kill you, thats right go Freddy Kruger on yo asses Twisted Evil )

also if he should be hero, villain or vegetaish would help

Last edited by D3Anims on 9/9/2010, 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

custom kirby abilities Empty Re: custom kirby abilities

9/9/2010, 3:53 pm
This goes under characters I think. Wait for a moderator or Eric to move it. Make it so huge was um. pointless. We all know how kirby looks so make it smaller lol. So we dont see blocks >_>

___________________________________________________________________________________________

custom kirby abilities 34nsbrr
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

9/9/2010, 3:55 pm
ill fix that, but still no suggestions???
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

9/9/2010, 5:26 pm
So you have cloning? Why not pick the obvious ones like super strength or speed. Or even elemental abilities i.e. fire, of course you'd want to pick your own.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

9/9/2010, 5:34 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:So you have cloning? Why not pick the obvious ones like super strength or speed. Or even elemental abilities i.e. fire, of course you'd want to pick your own.

i might go with fire n lightning, to mix in with clones i.e: explosive fire clones etc. i was thinking about energy blast, but i might give him fire and flight instead
KRAnimation
KRAnimation
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2010-07-08

9/9/2010, 6:00 pm
Maybe he should act robotic like and his ability should be the ability to peer into minds and dreams to cause mental destruction or something. Very Happy
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

9/9/2010, 6:05 pm
@KRAnimation wrote:Maybe he should act robotic like and his ability should be the ability to peer into minds and dreams to cause mental destruction or something. Very Happy

Twisted Evil sounds villainous Twisted Evil but i kinda want him to be an up front fighter, if you have a char with the mind destruction though id be happy to use him in my upcoming series (just gotta make graphics of the minor enemies from kirby games and i can start)
FTW custom kirby abilities Logouh

Last edited by D3Anims on 9/9/2010, 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

9/9/2010, 6:05 pm
@KRAnimation wrote:Maybe he should act robotic like and his ability should be the ability to peer into minds and dreams to cause mental destruction or something. Very Happy

inception much?

U Mad? custom kirby abilities BallHZ
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

9/9/2010, 6:08 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:

inception much?

lol!

custom kirby abilities Untitl11
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

9/9/2010, 8:23 pm
Make him like Kirby in Milky Way Wishes. He cannot copy powers but he's already equipped with every power Kirby could ever copy. Given this he would make a great villain.

custom kirby abilities Fzero%20death%20race
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

9/10/2010, 3:17 pm
@Mr Lange wrote:Make him like Kirby in Milky Way Wishes. He cannot copy powers but he's already equipped with every power Kirby could ever copy. Given this he would make a great villain.

lol thats the ability he had at first, ill do that PLUS clones

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

9/10/2010, 3:33 pm
@Renny wrote:This goes under characters I think. Wait for a moderator or Eric to move it. Make it so huge was um. pointless. We all know how kirby looks so make it smaller lol. So we dont see blocks >_>
or you can just zoom out

custom kirby abilities Ichigo10
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

9/11/2010, 7:46 am
@5h0ck wrote:
@Renny wrote:This goes under characters I think. Wait for a moderator or Eric to move it. Make it so huge was um. pointless. We all know how kirby looks so make it smaller lol. So we dont see blocks >_>
or you can just zoom out
That'd mean taking the sprite and shrinking. I don't plan to use my mouse and keyboard for that :/ thats wasting time. So for all i know its a kirby with red eyes, chocolate palette, and 3 dots on his face

custom kirby abilities 34nsbrr
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

9/11/2010, 8:35 am
@Renny wrote:
@5h0ck wrote:
or you can just zoom out
That'd mean taking the sprite and shrinking. I don't plan to use my mouse and keyboard for that :/ thats wasting time. So for all i know its a kirby with red eyes, chocolate palette, and 3 dots on his face

yea but isnt every other kirby just a recolored one with some odd hair or hat? so i figured remove his blushy cheeks, add red eyes and put a 3 dot on his face

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

9/11/2010, 9:07 am
@Renny wrote:
@5h0ck wrote:
or you can just zoom out

chacolate palette is what happens when Kirby swallows chacolate

Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

9/11/2010, 9:25 am
I think Kurbi should have no power himself but his clones each have very unique powers such as speed, strength, and brains. Or maybe the clones could be elemental Very Happy
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

9/11/2010, 9:30 am
knux184 wrote:I think Kurbi should have no power himself but his clones each have very unique powers such as speed, strength, and brains. Or maybe the clones could be elemental Very Happy
how about his power is to make the clones and for each clone he makes his physical strenght increases by 2%
and he can have a limit of how many he can make at once(lets say 50)
and every time he hits his limit it goes down by 1(wich he can find out later)
and every time he runs out his limit goes back up and increases by 5(wich he also finds out later)

Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

9/11/2010, 9:45 am
If he has all that shit then he's extremely over powered, so I think it would be better for his clones to have powers themselves. So he's kind of like a summoner or something.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

9/11/2010, 10:15 am
knux184 wrote:I think Kurbi should have no power himself but his clones each have very unique powers such as speed, strength, and brains. Or maybe the clones could be elemental Very Happy

PURE GENIUS

@5h0ck wrote:
how about his power is to make the clones and for each clone he makes his physical strenght increases by 2%
and he can have a limit of how many he can make at once(lets say 50)
and every time he hits his limit it goes down by 1(wich he can find out later)
and every time he runs out his limit goes back up and increases by 5(wich he also finds out later)

Ill consider it, kinda seems balanced

Pattiasina24 wrote:If he has all that shit then he's extremely over powered, so I think it would be better for his clones to have powers themselves. So he's kind of like a summoner or something.

ok so ive decided =D he summons monsters (dyna blade is his gonna be his pet Very Happy)

he makes elemental clones (fire) that explode upon contact (10 is the limit) but so that he isnt over powered 11+ explody clones cause damage to his body (kinda like a kaio-ken thing, you can go higher but your bodys gonna get f'ed in the a)

and as for his ultimate move (since he's already seeming pretty narutoish to me) its gonna be a red rasengan(ima edit the hues n stuff on this one to make it red ) https://media.photobucket.com/image/rasengan/maghec/rasengan.jpg

Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

9/11/2010, 10:29 am
I have good ideas :3
And what you said D3's sounds really balanced and awesome. I dunno about the rasengan, but we will just have to see!
KRAnimation
KRAnimation
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2010-07-08

9/11/2010, 10:43 am
Yeah now he's like Pein, Lol. :)
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

9/11/2010, 11:05 am
You should make him fight something so powerfull that he has no choice but to make more than 20 clones(that have to hit it at once) knowing that the move will fuk him up badly.

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

9/11/2010, 11:58 am
@5h0ck wrote:You should make him fight something so powerfull that he has no choice but to make more than 20 clones(that have to hit it at once) knowing that the move will fuk him up badly.

hopefully that'll be samuel or jiro (if im allowed to use them), if not ill make someone (probably vs metaknight (after power boost) in my series)

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

9/11/2010, 12:00 pm
knux184 wrote:I have good ideas :3
And what you said D3's sounds really balanced and awesome. I dunno about the rasengan, but we will just have to see!

it might be something like kirby's crash, i kinda dont want my kirby running around with a rasengan in his hand, but ill think of something better (probably copy something from kamen rider n have him do a team attack with dyna blade)

and @ KRA lol the 6 paths of kurbi

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

9/11/2010, 12:37 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:If he has all that shit then he's extremely over powered, so I think it would be better for his clones to have powers themselves. So he's kind of like a summoner or something.
as much as i hate to agree with patt clones are plenty powerful,they or the main char should have some kinda weakness like a limited amount or each one weakens him or something me im seriously considering cutting out multiform/cloning all together it seems a bit much,plus you say he has ALL kirbys other abilities as well?? dudes UNSTOPPABLE!!

custom kirby abilities Untitl15
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum