Go down
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12947
Registration date : 2008-11-18
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

I summon thee, Skyesdlimit, to battle! - Page 2 Empty Re: I summon thee, Skyesdlimit, to battle!

on 7/7/2013, 2:39 pm
That makes it even more touched that a complete stranger wants me Razz but i know you now. Sure i'll judge

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I summon thee, Skyesdlimit, to battle! - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Bradders98
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2012-08-16
View user profile

I summon thee, Skyesdlimit, to battle! - Page 2 Empty Re: I summon thee, Skyesdlimit, to battle!

on 7/7/2013, 2:53 pm
Cheers.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Latest spritesheet - Dodge the Boost Brawler (GBA Style - Cameo [Basic] Pack)
Skyesdlimit
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2013-06-28
View user profile

on 7/10/2013, 4:10 pm
Progress is going soooo slllloooowwwwww (curse you parents!) I summon thee, Skyesdlimit, to battle! - Page 2 <a href=I summon thee, Skyesdlimit, to battle! - Page 2 Slow_p10" />

At any rate...I'm still pretty sure I can get this done in time

I summon thee, Skyesdlimit, to battle! - Page 2 Skyess10

Animation projects:
Animation Face-Off! Regnum (Skyesdlimit) vs Dodge (Bradders)! (As soon as I get Dodge)

Sprite Projects:
Currently none
Bradders98
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 7/11/2013, 3:38 am
I'm almost done, albeit that I'm making an anti-climatic ending, having not done much and not showcased any of Regnum's Pokémon powers and only showing Dodge's boost and spin-kick. I'm sure Regnum will be to me like Saito is to DestructionSeries, though, so he'll be in almost all my videos, so we could always try this again. Still, I'm looking forward to seeing your animation.

Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 7/11/2013, 9:09 pm
Maybe this will get done without extending the time limit
oh gosh oh man oh gosh oh man

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Skyesdlimit
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2013-06-28
View user profile

on 7/13/2013, 1:13 pm
Sadly...I regret to inform you all that I will not be able to finish this in time. Life distractions have me so behind.

I summon thee, Skyesdlimit, to battle! - Page 2 Skyess10

Animation projects:
Animation Face-Off! Regnum (Skyesdlimit) vs Dodge (Bradders)! (As soon as I get Dodge)

Sprite Projects:
Currently none
Bradders98
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 7/13/2013, 4:52 pm
Talk about anti-climatic.
At least this takes pressure off me, though I only need to put together the final few seconds, as well as adding voice clips and sound FX to the entire video.

Bradders98
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 7/28/2013, 4:45 pm
Well, I guess this is pretty much dead now, but for what it's worth I'll upload what I had. After Skyes said he wouldn't finish it in time, I got lazy and stopped working on mine, so the flow just broke up from there. Let this be a lesson to you all.

OK, Granny, you can move this to the Abandoned Battles thread.

Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/28/2013, 4:51 pm
i'm not gonna lie i didn't even know that section existed before you told me right now.
Damn i thought this one woulda finished Sad locked.

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum