Go down
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20
View user profile

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 14 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 7/29/2012, 12:28 pm
Aaorn you asshole, i am pretty good now.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 14 Youtub10
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
View user profile

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 14 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 7/29/2012, 1:01 pm
Any screen shots or something from your end? Also is the 1 minute length thing still standing?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 14 Banned1a7c7e438gif
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2011-07-19
View user profile

on 7/29/2012, 2:31 pm
Yes, and yes.
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 14 PhzNv

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 14 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
View user profile

on 7/29/2012, 2:40 pm
NDS wrote:Yes, and yes.
FFF 20 seconds already spent just introducing the 2.

Watch your ass.
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 7/29/2012, 2:42 pm
@Eric wrote:

I can extend.

how about....infinite time?

Eric
Administrator
Administrator
View user profile

on 7/29/2012, 2:43 pm
NDS wrote:
@Eric wrote:

I can extend.

I'll still keep it short though.

Watch your ass.
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 7/29/2012, 2:45 pm
@Eric wrote:
NDS wrote:
@Eric wrote:

I can extend.

I'll still keep it short though.

Well, alrighty then.

THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11
View user profile

on 7/29/2012, 8:59 pm
*Looks at NDS's profule pic* um...... im not sure how i feel about this...

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 14 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 14 Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 7/29/2012, 9:14 pm
@THE2ndNarutox wrote:*Looks at NDS's profule pic* um...... im not sure how i feel about this...

Varying degrees of want?

by the by, I added some sounds. Not exactly the most fitting sounds but I'm doing what I can.

WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2012-02-13
View user profile

on 7/29/2012, 9:52 pm
lol, by the by, i think you mean by the way
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
View user profile

on 7/29/2012, 10:19 pm
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:lol, by the by, i think you mean by the way
Probably not. I say that all the time.

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 7/29/2012, 10:23 pm
lol nds profile pic reminds me of when ping used to call eric tityman.

roflmao

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 14 Ichigo10
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 7/29/2012, 10:26 pm
@5h0ck wrote:lol nds profile pic reminds me of when ping used to call eric tityman.

roflmao

We're getting of topic.
NDS hurry up and lose. <3
Eric, do what you do.

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 7/29/2012, 10:54 pm
@AaronKun wrote:
@5h0ck wrote:lol nds profile pic reminds me of when ping used to call eric tityman.

roflmao

We're getting of topic.
NDS hurry up and lose. <3
Eric, do what you do.
Me, go eat sandwich - YAY
anyway i think this battle is going to be great, i still support eric to win, because he made a boss broly battle!
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
View user profile

on 7/30/2012, 12:39 am
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:
anyway i think this battle is going to be great, i still support eric to win, because he made a boss broly battle!
I did?

Watch your ass.
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 7/30/2012, 12:42 am
@Eric wrote:
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:
I did?
Yeah and you posted it on youtube remember?
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09
View user profile

on 7/30/2012, 12:51 am
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:
@Eric wrote:
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:
I did?
Yeah and you posted it on youtube remember?

that was ireadthisdie or something, not Eric... He's ifureadthisdie
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 7/30/2012, 12:58 am
Ooops, my bad, its the Iquitlydie, well come on its very close!^^
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 7/30/2012, 1:09 am
I'll add the rest of the sounds tomorrow....er, later this morning to be exact.

it be 2:09 am here.

SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11
View user profile

on 7/30/2012, 2:04 pm
NDS your screenshot looks pretty promising. Can't wait to see what you can do, brodie.

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 14 Soarkrieg MADE BY KNUX184!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R.I.P. Tre' & Uncle Riece
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 8/1/2012, 2:39 pm
thanks man...

Trying to add in these last sfx

by the way, im gonna try animating sprites in cinema 4D since that's really the only 3D program I have experience in. :c

AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 8/1/2012, 3:57 pm
Awww. Another person learning 3D before me. D:

SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 10/21/2012, 10:04 am
Well, since eric is taking his sweet ass time.

I'm going to make another anim. Very Happy

Cause my current one looks like shit to me now.

Eric
Administrator
Administrator
View user profile

on 11/10/2012, 10:49 am
NDS wrote:Well, since eric is taking his sweet ass time.

I'm going to make another anim. Very Happy

Cause my current one looks like shit to me now.
Sorry about that. I got a job (no longer have it anymore...unfortunately also broke yet again) and that took my time. But I have been continuing for those wondering. I've worked intensely mainly on fixing up the animation I already did because I made a lot of mistakes I ignored. Now that i figured out a way to see my progress as i animate much quicker and more often (as apposed to having to deal with only being able to see what you did with less than half the speed, so you can't really tell if it's truly too fast or too slow). So now what I DID make is better and what I will add on will get better.
I'm still new to blender, so you can still shit on me with a good flash animation. I'm only gonna get better and so will you so let me say that this battle is still alive for I need it to be.

Watch your ass.
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 11/10/2012, 11:38 am
@Eric wrote:I'm broke yet again

i know that feeling Sad

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 14 Ichigo10
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum