Go down
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
View user profile

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 13 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 7/26/2012, 11:59 pm
here's some of those.
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 13 Captur16

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 13 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
View user profilehttps://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 13 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 7/27/2012, 10:38 am
It looks like he has boobs...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 13 Awkwar10
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 13 Pikach11
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
View user profile

on 7/27/2012, 11:15 am
It does lol. Can't wait to learn 3D in Flash. I'll figure something out eventually.

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6081
Registration date : 2009-09-07
View user profile

on 7/27/2012, 6:27 pm
Can't wait to learn 3D in Flash.

IMPOSSIBRU. Seriously.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 7/27/2012, 6:51 pm
no its possible, just unlikely.

a few years ago i stumbled upon an action script that makes 3D shapes(and you can use any image file as the texture.)

made a rotating flaming ball.

downside is the objects movement is purly code based so if your not good with codes you won't be able to do any complex stuff

also since its purely actionscript then the only way you can see what your doing is export the movie.(or go to command then test movie, same rusults)

so if you were to make a movie you'd have to check every frame just to make sure your changes are doing what you want them to do.

also the script to make just one object appear is a long ass wall o text(longer than this post)

its still a nice feature though. I believ it was called Sandy if anyone wants to try it.

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 13 Ichigo10
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 7/27/2012, 7:52 pm
Aren't they just vector shapes made to "look" 3D?

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 7/27/2012, 7:53 pm
@NS01 wrote:Aren't they just vector shapes made to "look" 3D?

Good enough for a program that clearly isn't 3D.

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 7/27/2012, 7:55 pm
Best to do all that with Blender or just wait for Lange's open source program.

5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 7/27/2012, 8:18 pm
@NS01 wrote:Aren't they just vector shapes made to "look" 3D?

possibly. but i've seen people make particle effects and there was a vid that allowed you to either use your mouse or keyboard(depending on the script) to fully rotate the object.

the ones i saw anyway looked like they came out of blender.

I don't know anything about vector so i couldn't tell you if they were or not.

then again its made in action script and the filesize is way too small to be an actual model but it still looked like real 3D.....the ones i saw anyways.

but I think if a person can master those scripts they can make some impressive ass vids, sprites or otherwise.

NS01
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 7/27/2012, 8:20 pm
I might take a look into action script a hell a lot more ;o

5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/27/2012, 8:22 pm
I havn't touched it in years and i've been meaning to try something.

aw wells maybe some day. Wink

Eric
Administrator
Administrator
View user profile

on 7/27/2012, 10:05 pm
No. If you actually want to animate those 3D objects using action script you might as well run head first into a brick wall several times.

That's the most pointless thing to do. It's only good for things like particles or this random object that will probably have little to NO interaction whatsoever for the reasons already stated. 3D flash just isn't possible, unless you combine that 3D program that's suppose to combine into flash, forgot the name and the file size is costly.

Watch your ass.
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 7/27/2012, 10:16 pm
@Eric wrote:No. If you actually want to animate those 3D objects using action script you might as well run head first into a brick wall several times.

That's the most pointless thing to do. It's only good for things like particles or this random object that will probably have little to NO interaction whatsoever for the reasons already stated. 3D flash just isn't possible, unless you combine that 3D program that's suppose to combine into flash, forgot the name and the file size is costly.

Or you could try using Frame by Frame sprite manipulations. That was an option for me for a while.

Eric
Administrator
Administrator
View user profile

on 7/28/2012, 12:39 am
Enter Mario!
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 13 Captur17

Watch your ass.
Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07
View user profile

on 7/28/2012, 1:21 am
Did you make him come out of a plunger?

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 13 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
View user profile

on 7/28/2012, 11:13 am
@Crash wrote:Did you make him come out of a plunger?
Well I don't even know how that's possible.
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 13 Cup_plunger

Watch your ass.
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11
View user profile

on 7/28/2012, 11:28 am
Batman would find away... Serious but im sure he meant a pipe lolz.

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 13 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 13 Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 7/28/2012, 11:57 am
Remember this is the Mario Universe. Mario could very easily had the Mini Mushroom and then used a Super Mushroom. c:

5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/28/2012, 5:49 pm
or a plunger shaped pipe.....

Ray*~*Ler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 779
Registration date : 2011-08-28
View user profile

on 7/28/2012, 5:56 pm
Omar, my boy. Your screwed.

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 13 BlackKyuremsig
BLACK KYUREM<333
Shiny Caught:2 (Shiny Pawniard(idk how many REs)October 2,2011
New Shiny Caught:LiepardNDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 13 Shiny_Liepard_BW(2013 REs)October 8,2012
Signature shop: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 13 SuperVegetasig_zps5897075c
Best LOL in my life. GOOD JOB RUBEN! also proof that yoshi is >_>..
Spoiler:
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 13 LOOOLGFRUBENNDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 13 VrWMv
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
View user profile

on 7/28/2012, 7:42 pm
NDS won guys stop

being such cock suckers
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
View user profile

on 7/29/2012, 2:15 am
Got shadows working, but they're a bit iffy, because sprites are flat I have to be careful with the angles.
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 13 Captur18

Watch your ass.
Novally
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2010-08-12
View user profile

on 7/29/2012, 8:53 am
Oh God. I feel more inferior to all the animators on this site than I already did from seeing this. Looking good so far, Eric.

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 13 Novallyy
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 7/29/2012, 9:15 am
@Novally wrote:Oh God. I feel more inferior to all the animators on this site than I already did from seeing this. Looking good so far, Eric.

No offense but you prolly are lol. You could beat Tal though.

SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2011-07-19
View user profile

on 7/29/2012, 12:27 pm
Well, SXR, if it makes you feel any better, you're only losing your moderation powers, you can still post. However I won't be able to post at all.

by the by, guys, I still haven't changed or added anything cause life reasons, but now that i'm back on, I'll start that now.

Last edited by NDS on 7/29/2012, 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 13 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum