Share
Go down
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 21
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil
View user profile

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 12/19/2011, 3:57 pm
Again, it's worth saying

Stop using Google Translator.
Because that was the WORST EXAMPLE OF PORTUGUESE EVER
Marionator
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2010-12-21
View user profile

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 12/19/2011, 4:15 pm
@Leo wrote:Again, it's worth saying

Stop using Google Translator.
Because that was the WORST EXAMPLE OF PORTUGUESE EVER

You understand teh language?
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13
Location : Massachusetts
View user profile

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 12/19/2011, 4:18 pm
I believe in mah Bro Marionator Leo dont under estimate mah bro right here his skill is more improvement that before Just watch he gunna whoop sum arse :3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 2lax69
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 TZmdW
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 21
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil
View user profile

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 12/19/2011, 4:20 pm
I mean

I come from effin Brazil

Where the language is portuguese (with a brazillian spin to it)

No I don't understand it at all



----
Also it's not like I don't have hope in you, Marionator. Because you surely know how to animate.

I was just messing with you, you know it. But seriously, you battling with Eric remembers of narutoall challenging Lange. Hilarious.
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13
Location : Massachusetts
View user profile

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 12/19/2011, 4:25 pm
@Leo wrote:But seriously, you battling with Eric remembers of narutoall challenging Lange. Hilarious.

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 ChallengeAccepted
^ both our reactions


dont make me make a meme comic C:<

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 2lax69
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 TZmdW
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 106
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess
View user profile

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 12/19/2011, 5:39 pm
I call winner of this battle (slowly opens flash)
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York
View user profile

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 12/20/2011, 7:48 pm
TIEM TW0 GET SRS!
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Captur14

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 106
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess
View user profile

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 12/20/2011, 7:49 pm
Omfg there a white a line are you fucking kidding me you suck.
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York
View user profile

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 12/20/2011, 8:15 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:Omfg there a white a line are you fucking kidding me you suck.
lol that was because something was selected there.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 106
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess
View user profile

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 12/20/2011, 8:22 pm
I know I just wanted to say that...
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 12/20/2011, 8:59 pm
@Eric wrote:TIEM TW0 GET SRS!
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Captur14

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 IEjAz

___________________________________________________________________________________________

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York
View user profile

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 12/20/2011, 9:01 pm
LOLOLOLOL

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Banned1a7c7e438gif
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 12/20/2011, 9:08 pm
in all seriousness, every single one of those BG's look superb. I have no idea how you make such amazing backgrounds... I'm to impatient to set up BG's... XD

___________________________________________________________________________________________

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York
View user profile

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 12/20/2011, 9:24 pm
I hate BGs for the same reason. When it comes to doing something like you imagine i never find the right BGs.
So due to my obsession with Aestheticism and desire to make something as close to how i picture it possible i go out of my way to gather resources, edit resources and find means to put it together how i imagine it exactly how i imagine it.
Plus, I improvise 90% of the time.
The only thing i was sure of when i started the BG was the ground and the sky, the rest came when i looked at it, thought it could use this and that, threw it in there, and i found more things it could use.

I started with just the gradient for the BG. Then i thought, hey, why not clouds.
After i threw in clouds and saw it functioned right.
Maybe i could try some more detail..how about a little forest in the back. Looked for it, cropped it from the original pic, edit it and put in there.

Maybe some mountains wouldn't hurt. Found it, edit, put in.
Some more mountains in the back...found some
edited them (i never just slap it in there as it is i edit them to make them fit better and look better, i do not sacrifice quality due to lazyness).
Ok that looks good......maybe it could use some lighting..
Put in some lights...maybe a whole sun i mean the light has to come from some where right?
Fucking sun it is.

Hmm as i mess with the color of the shine i find the orange/red sun looks a lot nicer. Orange red sun is made.
Now the blue sky gradient needs to match, edit blue sky gradient to match the suns color.
And in the end you make something beautiful.

This is only a very dumbed down version of the process, i may make a thread about it later on how i came to make it, and you'll notice my way of non linear thinking. Don't look at something and just work with what is given, take what's given and make it work for you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09
Location : Ping's Booty Folder
View user profile

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 12/20/2011, 9:43 pm
@Eric wrote:I hate BGs for the same reason. When it comes to doing something like you imagine i never find the right BGs.
So due to my obsession with Aestheticism and desire to make something as close to how i picture it possible i go out of my way to gather resources, edit resources and find means to put it together how i imagine it exactly how i imagine it.
Plus, I improvise 90% of the time.
The only thing i was sure of when i started the BG was the ground and the sky, the rest came when i looked at it, thought it could use this and that, threw it in there, and i found more things it could use.

I started with just the gradient for the BG. Then i thought, hey, why not clouds.
After i threw in clouds and saw it functioned right.
Maybe i could try some more detail..how about a little forest in the back. Looked for it, cropped it from the original pic, edit it and put in there.

Maybe some mountains wouldn't hurt. Found it, edit, put in.
Some more mountains in the back...found some
edited them (i never just slap it in there as it is i edit them to make them fit better and look better, i do not sacrifice quality due to lazyness).
Ok that looks good......maybe it could use some lighting..
Put in some lights...maybe a whole sun i mean the light has to come from some where right?
Fucking sun it is.

Hmm as i mess with the color of the shine i find the orange/red sun looks a lot nicer. Orange red sun is made.
Now the blue sky gradient needs to match, edit blue sky gradient to match the suns color.
And in the end you make something beautiful.

This is only a very dumbed down version of the process, i may make a thread about it later on how i came to make it, and you'll notice my way of non linear thinking. Don't look at something and just work with what is given, take what's given and make it work for you.

I understand, most of what your saying because it's similar to my thinking thoughts and what not, so any details on your animation oh great Eric?
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York
View user profile

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 12/20/2011, 10:24 pm
@Kane wrote:

I understand, most of what your saying because it's similar to my thinking thoughts and what not, so any details on your animation oh great Eric?
I don't know what I'm gonna do for the animation part, i have an idea of how it'll start out, but i don't know yet where to go from there, depends on what i can pull off. Plus, i tend to like to be dramatic, so this being only up to 40 seconds is putting me under stress as I'm gonna have to be careful on how much i drag something on. So we'll see.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Banned1a7c7e438gif
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 12/20/2011, 10:29 pm
I can't wait to see it. I can only imagine how much you've improved from your luffy vs sanji preview which was almost two years ago.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 4867
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 12/20/2011, 10:34 pm
Eric, how long did it take you to make that BG?
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York
View user profile

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 12/21/2011, 6:04 am
xRAPIDFIR3xPHO3NIXx wrote:Eric, how long did it take you to make that BG?
3 Days or so. Reason being,
1. I had to know what i was doing as i was messing with a lot of new things here.
2. Lazyness.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19
View user profile

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 12/21/2011, 6:45 am
@Eric wrote:TIEM TW0 GET SRS!
NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Captur14
QUIT IT
QUIT BEING SO GREAT AT EVERYTHING ALREADY
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 21
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil
View user profile

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 12/21/2011, 7:37 am
You're freakin' tempting me to start using AE.

TEACH ME
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 12/21/2011, 9:37 am
@Leo wrote:You're freakin' tempting me to start using AE.

TEACH ME

that goes double for me XD

___________________________________________________________________________________________

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 21
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil
View user profile

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 12/21/2011, 9:42 am
No I mean, I have AE right here in my PC, I just need a reason to use it (and know how)

>:[
TEACH ME
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2011-06-01
Location : http://hurr-durr.com/hurr-durr-2
View user profile

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 12/21/2011, 9:43 am
I got AE too and i just don't know how to use it soooo..... teaching would be nice :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Nimeta12
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

on 12/21/2011, 10:06 am
@Leo wrote:No I mean, I have AE right here in my PC, I just need a reason to use it (and know how)

>:[
TEACH ME

Same goes for me. I have the program to! I WANNA BE TAUGHT

___________________________________________________________________________________________

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Sponsored content

NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: NDS vs. Eric (Shit Goes Down!!)

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum